mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do male bodybuilders on steroids always have female kids?

I have twins, me and my wife took hcg, an old lady at work told me that if the women climaxes 1st it's a boy but if it's the male then it's a girl. But I had both so idk. I am thankful I have one of each and I am done having kids.

I am going to say that the reason for that might be because the female hormone is dominant vs male hormone cause while on cycle we all know sperm count is basically 0 or low. So therefore leading to the female hormones being dominant. Just my opinion I could be right thought. Let's see what everybody else's says

I'm a member of the club - 2 girls. Both conceived while on.

lol typical paranoid roid head response

Paranoid huh? The only two girls I speak to on a regular basis both continuously cheat on their husbands. I don't know why they tell me the stuff they do but it's very eye opening. Women cheat just as much as men do.

Everyone knows you gotta be able to get in there just a little deeper to make boys! If your stick's a little on the short side, well it's girls for you. LMAO!

Doesn't the woman determine the sex? Thought I saw that in biology or something.

Had one son off everything for about 5 years ... Last month had One son on trt/cycle for about 2 years . Conceived during blast . Its been said before ... 50/50 chance ...

On another note i also have heard from a md/genealogist that when female orgasm is achieved the chances of conceiving a male is higher .

Soo who knows ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't the woman determine the sex? Thought I saw that in biology or something.

sex of baby is 100% because of the male, females have nothing to do with determining sex of baby

sex of baby is 100% because of the male, females have nothing to do with determining sex of baby

Yeah. The female sex chromosomes are XX, and so each egg has a X chromosome.

The male has XY, and so 1/2 the sperm produced should have a X in them and the other 50% should have a Y. So it is the father that "decides". I think sometimes the Y chromosome sperm can become less motile and don't make it to the egg before the X does.

Everyone knows you gotta be able to get in there just a little deeper to make boys! If your stick's a little on the short side, well it's girls for you. LMAO!

three girls for my wife and I. Dang it. I knew she was lying to me.

Two beautiful daughters, one conceived when I was, up to that point, a lifetime natural, the other, on.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

three girls for my wife and I. Dang it. I knew she was lying to me.

Ya, we tend to do that, especially knowing how easy it is to CRUSH your fragile egos! LOL.

Next time ask her to fantasize about one of her previous lovers who was hung like a real man. Ya never know, like they say "it's the thought that counts" and maybe (in her mind) it will be enough to reach the boy zone!

I was on and have a beautiful daughter. I was on tren and test at the time.

Have a girl. Had been on cycle for 10 weeks, thought it wouldnt happen.Didnt think I ever wanted a child. Best thing ever happend to me. God at work.

A couple I know had their first baby, a boy, and the father is a huge muscle-head. Anyway, the baby is Black, from this White couple!

The wife told him it was because he was "in the Wrong Hole"!!!

And can you believe it, HE BELIEVED IT.

Whoever said muscle-heads are Dumb!!!

LMAO [emoji33]

I only read first page so somebody may have mentioned it already. The XX and XY chromosomes for boy and girl in sperm are favoured more towards girls when men 'supplement'. I cant remember where I read this and cant offer any solid facts but I believe there is science behind your theory.

My only advice if you want a lad is stop lifting and begin arranging flowers and sewing for a year before you try

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member