over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to try DNP...

No way you're losing muscle doing 30 min 4-5x a week.

A. You have less muscle than you think (dont worry we all do)
B. Glycogen, intracelluar fluid and fat are bye bye

Those who use DNP, when coming off after a 10-14 day run, how slowly do you start to introduce carbs? Or I guess I should also ask how long until DNP is cleared from the system? And I've asked LS, but do you all prefer lower dose longer runs, or higher dose shorter runs?

Do it right and suffer or dont do it at all. LS is right, PSMF, keep your strength. Except add cardio. He's a lil girl and wont do cardio. Id even add clen and t3 for the 2-4 weeks that you're on.

Id taper off by adding 1-2 IU humalog and synthetine to shuttle carbs slowly as you introduce them. Binging is that last thing you want to do unless you enjoy edema and pain.

i am a little girl, yes

but the general idea is to have as few catabolic influences as possible

cardio is catabolic
t3 is very catabolic

im not even gonna do clen anymore tbh... i feel it stresses out my CNS - which is catabolic.

So far wife is responding very good she is down 2 lbs. I warned her she may gain some water weight but so far on 100mgs a day she loves it. She is always cold so now she is some what at a normal temperature lol.

I also do her workouts and she is doing great she loves mk2886 and is getting great strength from it. Going to up her dose to 150mgs tomorrow.

I have DNP raws coming so I can make her smaller increases if needed like by 25mgs.

I am also on dnp as well but it’s effecting me differently since I am on tren ace and test too. I always hot as fuck and lethargic as shit lol but it’s working

Those who use DNP, when coming off after a 10-14 day run, how slowly do you start to introduce carbs? Or I guess I should also ask how long until DNP is cleared from the system? And I've asked LS, but do you all prefer lower dose longer runs, or higher dose shorter runs?

I think for 10-12 days, it will still be going through your system.

Just adjust your dose to the amount that allows you to have an acceptable sleep (3-4 hours its a victory) and run the necessary time.

lol did you even read that?

Their sole reference for the teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic effects was:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18461559/

which states:
"we concluded that DNP has general and reproductive/developmental toxicity, but not teratogenicity, under the present conditions"

It makes no claims of mutagenic or carcinogenic effects, but notes
"External and internal examinations of pups revealed no increased incidence of malformations in DNP-treated groups"

Man that is some sloppy referencing by them, can't believe that was published in that state

Anyway, I don't know if it is carcinogenic or not, but as far as I'm aware there is no studies or evidence showing that it is as of yet, the EPA has not classified it for potential carcinogenicity

A significant decrease in body weight gain and significant increase in liver weight were found in males and females at 30 mg/kg bw/day.

Can someone explain this?

30 mg/kg is a massive amount, how could those mice survive?

i am a little girl, yes

but the general idea is to have as few catabolic influences as possible

cardio is catabolic
t3 is very catabolic

im not even gonna do clen anymore tbh... i feel it stresses out my CNS - which is catabolic.

While i agree with you that they're catabolic, lets be real here you're limiting your calories substantially already and arent building any muscle. This is a "blast" for extreme fat loss. You aren't going to build muscle, if you lose any muscle it will be miniscule.

If you don't like clen, try projectAD shredabull. It was too strong for my fiance and she was on 60mcg pharm clen. Joe trains here in Dallas, awesome dude. Towards the end of prep i was pretty much going hypo at the end of every cardio session, even my LISS sessions.

While i agree with you that they're catabolic, lets be real here you're limiting your calories substantially already and arent building any muscle. This is a "blast" for extreme fat loss. You aren't going to build muscle, if you lose any muscle it will be miniscule.

i see what you're saying... but t3 and cardio directly burn muscle..

i'll always go the least catabolic route when i can :eek:

i see what you're saying... but t3 and cardio directly burn muscle..

i'll always go the least catabolic route when i can :eek:

You do not have many options, cardio or reduce excess calories and starve yourself. What do you take to control your appetite?

how high of protein you guys take in on the PSMF with DNP? 2g/lb?

I've only utilized DNP once and it was nothing short of amazing. I was obviously working out with flat muscles, and performing low intensity cardio. As everyone has stated, it will met the fat off you. Most people have the brains to use it responsibly.

I'm sure some might disagree, but 50 mcg's of T3 with a min of 300 mg of test isn't catabolic….at least not for me. Also, keep in mind I'm not eating 1500 calls a day while using it.

I've only utilized DNP once and it was nothing short of amazing. I was obviously working out with flat muscles, and performing low intensity cardio. As everyone has stated, it will met the fat off you. Most people have the brains to use it responsibly.

I'm sure some might disagree, but 50 mcg's of T3 with a min of 300 mg of test isn't catabolic….at least not for me. Also, keep in mind I'm not eating 1500 calls a day while using it.

What was your diet looking like while you used it?

In general, if you add tests, it is difficult for you to be catabolic while you eat and keep liftiting. But it would be better to take more DNP and remove T3 from the mix.

Has she tried others first?clen, eca??? If she complains about sides with those dont bother with dnp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131