over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to try DNP...

Day 3 200mg 1st time running. Haven't noticed much but maybe a tad higher temp and a bit of water retention but nothing crazy. I was just telling my other half, I literally will eat sh*t if I have to when dieting. The mental challenge is no issue for me, in fact, I'll push it too far, which is the issue I deal with.

I would check your source as 200mgs day 3 you should feel hot for sure. I am 225 at 8% and I can’t handle 300mgs 200mgs is perfect but still hot as shit.
I am using crystal dnp and I know there is another one out there, a different type that is from what I heard less potent

Crystal hits u faster

Even the great dinitro said that one cap of his crystal 250mg won't have u feeling too much.

Warm yes... But burning..? No

That was my experience every time

Slice how much do you take and for how long? Do you gradually up the dose? Trying to find the happy spot. Keep in mind I am also on tren ace so that could be the reason I am so damn hot off such a little amount of DNP.

Day 3 200mg 1st time running. Haven't noticed much but maybe a tad higher temp and a bit of water retention but nothing crazy. I was just telling my other half, I literally will eat sh*t if I have to when dieting. The mental challenge is no issue for me, in fact, I'll push it too far, which is the issue I deal with.
Still fairly early. I never felt very hot even running 500mg/day. My next cycle I'll be running 250 a day. We'll see how that goes

I would check your source as 200mgs day 3 you should feel hot for sure. I am 225 at 8% and I can’t handle 300mgs 200mgs is perfect but still hot as shit.
I am using crystal dnp and I know there is another one out there, a different type that is from what I heard less potent

I know source is legit. Last night during sleep, I was pretty fkn hot. Fan on me, not blankets, in briefs, and just sweating.

I don't want to derail thread but what are peoples thoughts/experiences with having a few drinks while on this compound? Not talking beer, but maybe a few vodka diet sodas? Keeping water intake and electrolytes high throughout the day and taking in extra during a few drinks?

No bully plz.

When you go to bed at night, you simply notice how each breath exhales heat, it is annoying to have hot air on your face, that is perhaps the most legitimate way to know if your product is of quality and is working in your body.

I don't want to derail thread but what are peoples thoughts/experiences with having a few drinks while on this compound? Not talking beer, but maybe a few vodka diet sodas? Keeping water intake and electrolytes high throughout the day and taking in extra during a few drinks?

No bully plz.
terrible idea. Alcohol dehydrates you. That's the last thing you want while running this

nobody gives a flying fuck what you think

no bully, of course

you see, we are trying to start a movement... to get rid of the fatties. they are a massive weight on the system... and a blight upon the earth as a whole.

so you're either with us, or you're with them :eek:

Hahahahah. I took it once for a week and a Half. Thought I was melting. I reacted so bad to it.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

So why would you never consider it? Besides it being the devils dust of course

The devils dust. The evil crystal. The rock of all rocks. Lol.

Bad experience is all. Also the fact that there is a coach or two who have killed their clients in theory with the stuff. Gotta be real responsible that is for sure.

Slice how much do you take and for how long? Do you gradually up the dose? Trying to find the happy spot. Keep in mind I am also on tren ace so that could be the reason I am so damn hot off such a little amount of DNP.

I adjust based on how I feel

anywhere from 250-1250mg

I use it until im shredded... no set date

I adjust based on how I feel

anywhere from 250-1250mg

I use it until im shredded... no set date

I saw a recent pic of you in another thread and you looked pretty shredded. What BF% were you at? Looks like you kept your muscle too!

I saw a recent pic of you in another thread and you looked pretty shredded. What BF% were you at? Looks like you kept your muscle too!

I have no clue what my bf was... I don't bother measuring it

And of course I kept my muscle.. I think I've pretty much perfected the technique of dieting on DNP

Crystal hits u faster

Why would this be? that is counterintuitive to me.

DNP powder is pure DNP. So 200 mg is actually 200 mg of the compound. DNP crystal has the alkaline salt (or whatever it is) attached to it... so 250mg DNP crystal is actually about 190mg actual DNP compound. Would seem that pure powder would become active in the bloodstream more rapidly.

The devils dust. The evil crystal. The rock of all rocks. Lol.

Bad experience is all. Also the fact that there is a coach or two who have killed their clients in theory with the stuff. Gotta be real responsible that is for sure.

A letaal dose of DNP for a 200 pound male would be WELL over 2g/day. For a 125 Lb woman, you're talking WELL over 1.2g/day. Any coach that would do that do a client has no idea what they're doing.

200-300mg/day is not dangerous for anyone. Uncomfortable due to warmth, yes. Dangerous, no.

I have no clue what my bf was... I don't bother measuring it

And of course I kept my muscle.. I think I've pretty much perfected the technique of dieting on DNP

I am thinking that 1g Tren Ace and 350mgs Test E will hold all muscle. As a matter of fact my weight has actually gone up while the mirror clearly shows I am losing body fat. DNP is a dream drug. It could really help people that are obese! It’s a shame it’s not being prescribed!!

fat loss will never be as easy as it is on DNP..

losing fat naturally (or with clen and t3) will seem like it takes FOREVER once you've tried DNP.

so be advised. :star-:ars

luckily we have sponsors here who carry it....thank God LOL

Which sponsor do you recommend for said DNP? Put on some lbs while recovering from surgery :/

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear