over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

lol

I haven't used it but will be logging it soon.

Yah sorry buddy. I didn't have to dog ya, just getting a little ruff.

Anyways, I don't necessarily believe that companies are offering the real thing.

More importantly, how about it's mechanism of action? Anybody get any information from those Japanese who concocted this idea? I think it was paid for by the Jap Government. They hadn't said a whole lot about it.

Some dude on one of those peptide groups on Facebook is blowing the fuck up in a short amount of time on this stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Some dude on one of those peptide groups on Facebook is blowing the fuck up in a short amount of time on this stuff.

Link? If it's the real deal, I wonder how his tendons are doing. Follistatin absolutely wrecks them which I feel is often/always overlooked when discussing it.

Link? If it's the real deal, I wonder how his tendons are doing. Follistatin absolutely wrecks them which I feel is often/always overlooked when discussing it.

Testosterone increases follistatin. My question is does YK-11 increase follistatin levels any more than testosterone does, or is it just basically another version of testosterone but less effective?

This is just one study proving testosterone increases follistatin that I'm posting before someone questions me. I'm sure there are plenty more on pubmed.com

Paracrine regulation of FSH by follistatin in folliculostellate cell-enriched primate pituitary cell cultures.
Kawakami S, et al. Endocrinology. 2002.
Show full citation
Abstract
Primary pituitary cell cultures are an important tool for understanding pituitary hormone gene expression. In the course of study of pituitary cell cultures from nonhuman adult male primates, pituitary secretory cells were noted to be rapidly overgrown by epithelioid cells with the morphological, immunocytochemical, and proliferative characteristics of folliculostellate cells. Using competitive RT-PCR assays, follistatin mRNA levels were found to increase 4-fold as folliculostellate cells proliferated with time in culture, whereas FSH-beta mRNA and FSH secretion were suppressed. Follistatin gene expression was stimulated by activin-A and pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide but not by [D-Trp(6)]-GnRH ethylamide. Testosterone (T) also increased follistatin mRNA levels and follistatin protein secretion. FSH-beta mRNA was stimulated by [D-Trp(6)]-GnRH ethylamide and activin but was suppressed by T. The reciprocal relationship between follistatin and FSH-beta mRNA levels as folliculostellate cells proliferate with time in culture implies a role for folliculostellate cells in the follistatin-activin system in primates. The actions of GnRH and T on follistatin and FSH-beta mRNA levels in these cultures were opposite to effects observed in pituitary cultures from rats and identify species differences in the control of FSH production that may be folliculostellate cell-related.

Testosterone increases follistatin. My question is does YK-11 increase follistatin levels any more than testosterone does, or is it just basically another version of testosterone but less effective?

No one knows. It was never studied in humans or in vivo. And even if it was, they probably wouldn't test it on athletes or bodybuilders.

Haha im in that geoup as well as a few others and thats ol dakota aint it??? Hahah yeah man bro is gettin swole up like a mofo!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I don't know if it's is the same one mentioned but, if not, there's another guy fitting that description on the SARMS-Peptides-Research Chemicals group on Facebook. "Dakoda Gayne" is what the guy goes by.

I don't know if it's is the same one mentioned but, if not, there's another guy fitting that description on the SARMS-Peptides-Research Chemicals group on Facebook. "Dakoda Gayne" is what the guy goes by.

Yup that's him.

He did state that he knew it was the real deal based on what u are talking about! He said his tendons are feeling it!

Spoke to him just yesterday. He's a rep for one of the RC's listed there so take it with a grain of salt.

Spoke to him just yesterday. He's a rep for one of the RC's listed there so take it with a grain of salt.

Very true. Lots of bullshit on that group.

Haha im in that geoup as well as a few others and thats ol dakota aint it??? Hahah yeah man bro is gettin swole up like a mofo!

I know I am a rep but I really am just honest with everything. Lots of reps will be the same but some reps really do just bullshit and lie (like people in general). If it is really working then great. But does he rep for the company? Lots of things decrease Myo and they don't make that much of a difference. I honestly think a lot of the guys who have run myo logs in the past increased their aas dose to "help them out." Now if this is as good as that then great and another thing to use. I just know alot of dodgy stuff that goes on behind the scenes with many companies so it makes me question a lot of things.

The only things I have seen that can cause dramatic results (bigger and leaner at the same time and fast) so far are aas (pretty much tren), high dosed lr3 and... well I think that is it.

I know I am a rep but I really am just honest with everything. Lots of reps will be the same but some reps really do just bullshit and lie (like people in general). If it is really working then great. But does he rep for the company? Lots of things decrease Myo and they don't make that much of a difference. I honestly think a lot of the guys who have run myo logs in the past increased their aas dose to "help them out." Now if this is as good as that then great and another thing to use. I just know alot of dodgy stuff that goes on behind the scenes with many companies so it makes me question a lot of things.

The only things I have seen that can cause dramatic results (bigger and leaner at the same time and fast) so far are aas (pretty much tren), high dosed lr3 and... well I think that is it.

He actually stated he is going off all aas and doing straight sarms for a bit because the yk is doing him well, but not sure what other sarms he is on ill ask tho...

According to that one study, it does.

But the question is: Does it increase Follistatin without increasing Myostatin.

Testosterone increases Follistatin, subsequently it increases Myostatin, ending with the stalemate that we experience.

I bought this to see if it's hype or not. Should have it in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has it. Read a lot about it too. Seems very hyped but at the same time not very many actual application situations.

I bought this to see if it's hype or not. Should have it in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent, let us know how it goes. I read a guy on reddit who wasn't a rep say he got decent gains from it. Nothing crazy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131