over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

I'm not prone to many sides. I don't boat on test or mk, no mk hunger, no deca dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. u are lucky. I thought MK was the universal bloater.

I'm dying to see more results of not only yk-11 but ace-083 that a few guys are doing in certain body parts.

Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

An ace-083, pgf2a, and IGF cocktail.
Now that is the truth.

I increased my dose to 10mg on Wednesday so today was 7 days on; 3 at 10mg., 4 @5mg.
I can say Monday was a fluke because I haven't noticed anything other than exacerbated joint pain. I have issues with my right knee and left elbow and those seem worse, but all other joints seem unaffected.
No aggression, strength, hunger, etc.
It's still early obviously, I'll also get another bottle so I can run it 8 weeks total and see.

I increased my dose to 10mg on Wednesday so today was 7 days on; 3 at 10mg., 4 @5mg.
I can say Monday was a fluke because I haven't noticed anything other than exacerbated joint pain. I have issues with my right knee and left elbow and those seem worse, but all other joints seem unaffected.
It's still early obviously, I'll also get another bottle so I can run it 8 weeks total and see.

Thanks for the update, curious to see this one, especially at 8 weeks

Bump

Nothing notable has happened yet. :)

The people comparing this to certain prohormones or steroids are either crazy or have never used said phs/steroids.
I'll continue to use it.

I would like to see someone try it out who is using absolutely nothing else.

Nothing notable has happened yet. :)

The people comparing this to certain prohormones or steroids are either crazy or have never used said phs/steroids.
I'll continue to use it.

I would like to see someone try it out who is using absolutely nothing else.

Well, it is a steroid. There's doubt that real YK, as it was presented in scientific literature, is a steroid. But it may not work as well as those steroids that your used to...

And then again, you may not have real YK, but regardless, I thank you for your service.

Well, it is a steroid. There's doubt that real YK, as it was presented in scientific literature, is a steroid. But it may not work as well as those steroids that your used to...

And then again, you may not have real YK, but regardless, I thank you for your service.

PA said that synthesis would not be cost effective so this could just be left over PH/DS from chinese factories.

Off topic, has anyone noticed that some RCs are now selling enclomiphene (brand name: androxal)? This was recently shelved by the FDA, but not a day later the RCs have it? I smell bunk.

PA said that synthesis would not be cost effective so this could just be left over PH/DS from chinese factories.

Off topic, has anyone noticed that some RCs are now selling enclomiphene (brand name: androxal)? This was recently shelved by the FDA, but not a day later the RCs have it? I smell bunk.

It was not "recently shelved" by the FDA.

The latest quote I saw from PA was "this one maybe isnt too too tough but probably requires chromatography which makes production of more than a few grams impractical "

Edit: if it is not yk11, I would like to know what it is haha. It's definitely nothing strong.

Last edited:
I've had several people tell me yk hadn't much at all for them even up to 40mg yet women respond very well to low doses like 4mg

I have a friend who said there's only one manufacturer that is currently making legit YK-11 in China. It's very expensive! He is sending me a month's worth. He said dosing at 5mg twice a day is working extremely well for his friend who he sent pics of. The guy is very jacked and experienced in the sport plus very picky on supplements. He is growing fast.

I have a friend who said there's only one manufacturer that is currently making legit YK-11 in China. It's very expensive! He is sending me a month's worth. He said dosing at 5mg twice a day is working extremely well for his friend who he sent pics of. The guy is very jacked and experienced in the sport plus very picky on supplements. He is growing fast.

Jealous if that works out

21 days on; 18 at 10mg. No noticeable effects this far.

I was going to get another bottle, but I don't really see the point anymore. I'd rather buy some more mk677.

^^^ sweet. See if he can send you some Rad as well.

My boss at superior just ordered us a bunch of RAD but it got seized with customs. :(

The guy I know getting the YK-11 from said his buddy has never looked so good. He's been on 5mg YK-11 twice a day for close to two weeks. I'm picking mine up today. :D

My boss at superior just ordered us a bunch of RAD but it got seized with customs. :(

The guy I know getting the YK-11 from said his buddy has never looked so good. He's been on 5mg YK-11 twice a day for close to two weeks. I'm picking mine up today. :D

Where's this real yk coming from? Cause it's not from superior apparently.

YK interests the heck out of me. If it's real it will be a game changer.

Dammit bc RAD is supposed to be the best of them all but if this dude is getting crazy gains off 5mg yk then all the yk out now is something else as women use 4-5mg and men are using up to 30

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131