over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your prison diaries wanted here.

:eek:
Maybe Little Slice worked or is still working as a guard at a prison?

I've heard stories all the time of female prison guards getting busted for banging their african-american/latinx inmates. Sometimes they take the L and resign, sometimes they play it off as a rape if he pissed her off or something. Stuff like this is the ultimate fantasy in the female psyche. I think it's even more common than the "teacher has sex with student" scenario actually.

White women don't become prison guards for the pay, lmao

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/11/06/child-rapist-in-jail-gets-death-for-killing-female-guard/

there was that one busted looking white gal who was having an affair with at least one of the inmates.. she provided them with tools to escape, and wanted them to kill her husband.

they escaped. one got domed in under 24 hours and the other took a bullet and was back in custody after a few day's manhunt.

what happened to her? probably nothing.. letting 2 convicted murderers escape prison

#RepealThe19th

got a couple details wrong, but close enough

her name was Joyce Mitchell 2 and 1/3 years lol

had sexual relations with both inmates, and plotted to have her husband murdered

and her husband still wants her back LOL... what some guys will do for a busted out ragged piece of pussy :eek:

had sexual relations with both inmates, and plotted to have her husband murdered

and her husband still wants her back LOL... what some guys will do for a busted out ragged piece of pussy :eek:

Showtime started a 3 part movie about the whole escape tonight called "Escape At Dannemora".

He wants the old her back. The person he originally married.

Unbeknownst to him, she never existed in the first place

:(

Long time ago I was a guard for a bit. Used to get in a lot of trouble for fighting. Honestly I didnt start shit but had a different perspective on minimum force once I did get into a fight. Usually be surrounded by inmates and having only a female partner, I wasnt spending time trying to wrestle and subdue an inmate.

The weirdest thing Ive ever found on a shakedown was I was searching under the sinks in the common bathroom and found rolled up and taped tissue paper. I thought I had found drugs but when I opened it, it was someone's tooth. To this day I still cant figure out why it was there but I took the tooth and taped a quarter back up in its place.

I was married to my first wife for 10 years........does that count as prison?
Seemed like it.

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread

They have sex with the female prison guards, obviously.

And the female prison guards only really join up for the opportunity for some inmate dick that they can't really get anywhere else. What scrawny white girl in her right white mind would do this job if it wasn't for the BBC cock?

I'm being dead dead serious.

Yep. I actually did a personal training consult for a guard and she kept on joking that I must be screwing all my female clients. That sorta confirmed what my buds had said, lol.

I did 3 years in Federal Prison camp after Operation Raw Deal in 2007, then halfway house and 3 years of supervised release when I came home. Spent a few weeks in county jail after I was arrested, until I got a private lawyer (as opposed to a terrible public defender) who could get me out until my trial and sentencing.

In county jail everybody was all in gen pop together, no matter what their crime was. I was there for steroid distribution, but I had friends who were there for capital murder, for being coke kingpins, and then the losers who were just there because they beat up their girlfriend or got caught driving drunk. No weights, but we could do pushups, pullups, bodyweight squats and other exercises. The food was absolute crap but guys would give me extra cartons of milk and meat because they could see I was a big bodybuilder and they wanted to stay on my good side LOL. Guys in jail had nothing to do all day, so they would get into fights just out of sheer boredom, for nothing at all other than feeling disrespected by another guy. And everything in jail was very racially segregated: you had the white guy's TV (tuned to CNN or MTV), the black guy's TV (tuned to BET), and the Hispanic guy's TV (tuned to Telemundo), and guys generally socialized within their own racial groups. Jail sucked.

Federal prison camp was mostly just boring. I was lucky to be in a place where they had a great weight pile, and could lift as much as I wanted. The food still sucked, but you could pay other inmates to smuggle chicken or eggs or milk cartons out of the kitchen for extra protein. There were still fights, but most guys who were smart didn't want to fight because they didn't want to get sent to another prison with higher security (a low or medium or max, as opposed to a minimum security camp.) Things were still racially segregated to a certain extent, but not nearly as much as county jail. I was there doing a short bit (3 years), but I had plenty of friends who were finishing up long sentences...17 years, 23 years, 28 years...and that helped keep everything in perspective.

In a way, being in prison reminded me of my time in the military. It helped teach me a lot about myself, how I could get along with others who were different from me, and how to make do with very little. There were positive things that I learned there, although I never want to go back there again. But I could go back if I had to; it's nothing to be afraid of. I made friends there that I still keep in contact with today, there are good people in prison just like anywhere else in life.

Wow, that is a light sentence. I was just reading about the 3 strike and you are out rule. There are guys in prison for life for stealing a $150 stereo just because it was their third offense. She did all of that and got less than 3 years, wow that is incredible. The president is now working with others to change the 3 strike rule. I hope he gets it done. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-to-overhaul-controversial-three-strikes-rule

The weirdest thing Ive ever found on a shakedown was I was searching under the sinks in the common bathroom and found rolled up and taped tissue paper. I thought I had found drugs but when I opened it, it was someone's tooth. To this day I still cant figure out why it was there but I took the tooth and taped a quarter back up in its place.

Great story. That is really weird. I wonder if the tooth was left there as a message to another inmate. Maybe an inmate had another inmate beat up someone and leave the tooth as proof that the deed was done?

I did 3 years in Federal Prison camp after Operation Raw Deal in 2007, then halfway house and 3 years of supervised release when I came home. Spent a few weeks in county jail after I was arrested, until I got a private lawyer (as opposed to a terrible public defender) who could get me out until my trial and sentencing.

In county jail everybody was all in gen pop together, no matter what their crime was. I was there for steroid distribution, but I had friends who were there for capital murder, for being coke kingpins, and then the losers who were just there because they beat up their girlfriend or got caught driving drunk. No weights, but we could do pushups, pullups, bodyweight squats and other exercises. The food was absolute crap but guys would give me extra cartons of milk and meat because they could see I was a big bodybuilder and they wanted to stay on my good side LOL. Guys in jail had nothing to do all day, so they would get into fights just out of sheer boredom, for nothing at all other than feeling disrespected by another guy. And everything in jail was very racially segregated: you had the white guy's TV (tuned to CNN or MTV), the black guy's TV (tuned to BET), and the Hispanic guy's TV (tuned to Telemundo), and guys generally socialized within their own racial groups. Jail sucked.

Federal prison camp was mostly just boring. I was lucky to be in a place where they had a great weight pile, and could lift as much as I wanted. The food still sucked, but you could pay other inmates to smuggle chicken or eggs or milk cartons out of the kitchen for extra protein. There were still fights, but most guys who were smart didn't want to fight because they didn't want to get sent to another prison with higher security (a low or medium or max, as opposed to a minimum security camp.) Things were still racially segregated to a certain extent, but not nearly as much as county jail. I was there doing a short bit (3 years), but I had plenty of friends who were finishing up long sentences...17 years, 23 years, 28 years...and that helped keep everything in perspective.

In a way, being in prison reminded me of my time in the military. It helped teach me a lot about myself, how I could get along with others who were different from me, and how to make do with very little. There were positive things that I learned there, although I never want to go back there again. But I could go back if I had to; it's nothing to be afraid of. I made friends there that I still keep in contact with today, there are good people in prison just like anywhere else in life.

Sounds like the county lock up was worse than federal. We had another member on here awhile back say just that. He felt there were more fights and the conditions were much worse in county. Can you elaborate more on that? Most of us that have never been in trouble think that federal is the worst because that is where the "hardened criminals" go. It sounds like at county there isn't as much oversight by the guards and that a lot more trouble develops.

Wow, that is a light sentence. I was just reading about the 3 strike and you are out rule. There are guys in prison for life for stealing a $150 stereo just because it was their third offense. She did all of that and got less than 3 years, wow that is incredible. The president is now working with others to change the 3 strike rule. I hope he gets it done. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-to-overhaul-controversial-three-strikes-rule

im surprised she got any time at all.

women are typically not held accountable for their crimes.

im surprised she got any time at all.

women are typically not held accountable for their crimes.

Even a liberal news outlet sees it that way.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda-oliver/are-women-getting-away-wi_b_8227690.html

"When the statistics are adjusted for the larger number of murders by men, women are still sentenced to death at a lower rate." "It’s often the idea that women were acting under the influence of others or are emotionally fragile, and therefore shouldn’t be held as accountable as men. Business Insider quotes Ohio Northern University Law Professor Victor Streib as saying, “‘It’s just easier to convince a jury that women suffer from emotional distress or other emotional problems more than men.’”

"It seems that men find the idea of killing a stranger more horrific (or at least an affront to their manhood) than the thought of killing someone they know. In 80 percent of the murders committed by men, their victims were either strangers or someone they barely knew. A study conducted in South Carolina found that murders committed against strangers were six times more likely to get the death penalty. This lends support to the theory that murders against strangers tend to favor men receiving the death penalty."

Last edited:
Even a liberal news outlet sees it that way.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda-oliver/are-women-getting-away-wi_b_8227690.html

"When the statistics are adjusted for the larger number of murders by men, women are still sentenced to death at a lower rate." "It’s often the idea that women were acting under the influence of others or are emotionally fragile, and therefore shouldn’t be held as accountable as men. Business Insider quotes Ohio Northern University Law Professor Victor Streib as saying, “‘It’s just easier to convince a jury that women suffer from emotional distress or other emotional problems more than men.’”

i think you're starting to get it lol..

they have all the rights of adults, and all the protections of children.

and never....stop.....complaining

i think you're starting to get it lol..

they have all the rights of adults, and all the protections of children.

and never....stop.....complaining

LOL

It is all part of being part of a protected class. I am all for treating everyone equal, but things didn't turn out that way it seems.

Did a really short stink (18 days) in county jail back in Az almost 10 years ago. Highlight of my time there spent the day in holding with DMX for about 8 hours.
Sheriff Joe loved to pull his chain and lock him up at every chance, and he gave him plenty of chances to lock him up. Most the dudes there were in a hurry to get turned out to DOC because there was more to do and it wasn't as strict as county was in some regards. Days went slow as shit and it would suck to be there any extended length of time. There were no weights and I think we got rec time like twice while I was there. You could walk outside on the B ball court.

Dudes were getting drunk there on jail hooch made from honey buns, jolly ranchers, oranges and water. Never tried it though.

Most the dudes I know that have been locked up are pretty serious about respect. Little things you wouldn't think about like when you're joking with your homies and call each other a little bitch. I had a friend that did some time and I had to constantly remind myself not to do that because he got quite serious about it.

Did almost five years in my youth. Weights got taken out of cdc back in '95 I think. We used sand bags to curl and mop handles with someone standing on top of it to bench. A lot of push ups and pull ups too of course. Plenty of food and we took creatine but not a lot of aas on the yard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was locked up with this big black guy that was in there for armed robbery and sexual assault.

He told me the story: he jumped in a car that was at a red light that had a married couple in it. He put his gun to the man's head and told him to drive. The man started crying like a bitch and told him he could sleep with his wife as long as he didn't shoot them. He said that was a bitch move, and told the man to drive out to a gravel road out in the country.

HE made the man get out and told him to pop the trunk. In there they found some turtle wax, which he used as lube to pound old dude in the butt. He left the wife alone.

He got 10 years for it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner