over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your take on injectable Dbol and Injectable Adrol

Injctable Dbol or Injctable Adrol

• Dbol

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Adrol

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
used inj. dbol back in the day...mid 90's (or some time around then) it was a vet version, REF B...im sure some of you will remember it. i honestly didnt feel it was any better than oral dbol, so i never used it again. daily inj. suck, and since i didnt feel anything above what oral dbol gave me, i was like "i'll pass". on a side note, russian dbol (AKRIHIN), best dbol ive ever used :headbang: !!!!! CJ

2x

I've been interested in injectable drol too...

Last edited:
I have some adrol 25/dbol 25/ tne 75 that I am hoping to run in the new future, so this thread intrigues me.

1990 I could only get ciba vet 25mg oil inj. can't say it worked "way" better
but I do prefer it . Appetite was much better so I was able to reap dbols true benefits. I think it made me retain just a bit more water than oral but not sure on that one. Probably the only way I would use d again would be inj. T

I have some adrol 25/dbol 25/ tne 75 that I am hoping to run in the new future, so this thread intrigues me.

I have a couple of these on the way! Curious as to the liver toxicity of them in inj version? Possibly be run longer?

Not a fan, period.

I've reported this thru the red triangle and thru private message, as instructed by the mods.

A signature sized like this is just ridiculous. Please have some respect to our eyes.

Honestly can't see it using Tapatalk and I think a more respectable route would be to PM me and let me know if this forum has a resize feature when embedding in the signature.

Sorry bud, lemme know

You setup your signature, so you know the size.

I wasn't disrespectful. Are you a sponsor?

Used injectable dbol in 98. Reforvit b from mexico. It was a mix of dbol, and vitamin b. Hurt like hell when you inject it, stings. You could just squirt it in your mouth too. Really good stuff but nothing better than just oral dbol tabs. Never tried injectable drol.

I have inj. Dbol/adrol 50mg/50mg. Bad ass stuff. However its thick. I want something I can shoot through a slin pin. Even a larger slin. If I'm not using short esters I hate pinning 1ml with a larger diameter pin wasting space.

I see taipan has a blend of drol and dbol prop and enanth. Has anyone tried it?

Took it once I blew up on it the drol/Bol blend. Bad sides effects were headache and lower back pumps. I think the back pumps were from the pro-hormones (superdrol) caused it. And yes my appetite did decrease.

Last edited:
1) What did you try?
I tried injectable D-bol @ 20mg per ml. It was smooth and painless

2) Which do you like more (if tried both)
Only tried D-bol, I have Anadrol on order.
I have never responded well to oral Anadrol, so I am giving the injectable version a try since I liked the inject D-bol so much.

3) Your experience, gains, sides, blood pressure, appetite, etc....
I used 1cc per day, so only 20mg.
I did not have BP issues (I don't think I would have on the oral either).
My BP reduction supplements keep it under control on pretty much any AAS other than really androgenic stuff in higher doses.
It did not have an effect on my appetite, whereas oral D-bol(actually any oral) greatly reduce my desire to eat.
Gains seemed right on par with 50mg of UG D-bol, so either my inject brand was much higher quality, or the injected version of it works that much better. Less sides too (also assuming dose helped with this)..... no tender nipples at all, which I am susceptible to from oral D-bol, but usually at a little higher dose (may not be such a fair comparison in that case).

The entire reason I asked my chemist friend to make inject D-bol for me in the first place was because I truly felt that winny inject was far superior to taking it orally. I tested it on a few cycles, and I am a firm believer in injected orals.
Who knows though, maybe I just have crap genes for oral bioavailability or something.

Thanks for your great info bro.

I like them I use them Ed not just pre workout

Following this thread! Unfortunately, most UGL orals have irritated my GI tract, and I tend to shy away from them...I’ll likely get inj Dbol to try later this week.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws