over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miss Springsteen's research with peg MGF

Miss Springsteen

Newbies
I first want to thank Osta-Gain for giving me the opportunity to research their peg MGF. This will be my first time researching peg MGF so i'm excited! My rats will be taking it 3 times a week(MWF) in the morning at 200mcg. Research will begin tomorrow, I will update often of course!

IMG_0150_zps85575bf6.jpg

NICE! This should be fun to follow! Good luck.

Today was the 2nd injection for my rat. Obviously there wont be much to update yet but i swear muscles looked fuller:confused:. Rat is on a keto diet so she has been very flat for a few weeks so it was a nice surprise to see some fullness.

Nice. Good luck. Any reason in particular you chose the peg version?

Nice. Good luck. Any reason in particular you chose the peg version?

Thank you! My rat has done research with MGF(not peg) in the past and seen great improvements but it was too much of a hassle doing injections due to the short half life. Most of the time i had to preload syringes, find something to carry them in to bring to the gym, and inject rat immediately after workout. I wanted to research something different and i figured peg MGF would be nice since its half life is much longer, injections are done in the morning(MWF) and injections are subQ.

Last edited:
Thank you! My rat has done research with MGF(not peg) in the past and seen great improvements but it was too much of a hassle doing injections due to the short half life. Most of the time i had to preload syringes, find something to carry them in to bring to the gym, and inject rat immediately after workout. I wanted to research something different and i figured peg MGF would be nice since its half life is much longer, injections are done in the morning(MWF) and injections are subQ.

Very good. Thanks. Good luck.

Miss Springsteen- I KNOW YOU!!! It's nice to finally have you on Pro Muscle under your own name!!! Okay, I know I could look it up, but please tell me what Osta's peg MGF is supposed to do!!! :eek::D

Thank you MS!!!:welcome:

So with peg mgf you don't have to go IM?
I am quite interested in trying this myself. You are just dosing in the morning, not post workout?

Miss Springsteen- I KNOW YOU!!! It's nice to finally have you on Pro Muscle under your own name!!! Okay, I know I could look it up, but please tell me what Osta's peg MGF is supposed to do!!! :eek::D

Thank you MS!!!:welcome:

Hey Miss Q! I know, i am excited to be here! I have been following your Ultra Burn log for a while, you are doing a fantastic job by the way! Well basically peg MGF stimulates muscle growth and increases protein synthesis.

Hi :p & :welcome:.x
:yeahthat:

Thank you very much Barbie!

So with peg mgf you don't have to go IM?
I am quite interested in trying this myself. You are just dosing in the morning, not post workout?

No you dont have to go IM, since peg MGF has an extended half life it can be injected subq and still make it to the muscle receptors. Yes i am just dosing it in the morning, on non workout days.

Oh very interesting.
What's your thoughts on why dosing it on non workout days?

Oh very interesting.
What's your thoughts on why dosing it on non workout days?

Well i workout pretty late in the day so dosing in the morning is the best option in my case. I figure that if i were to use it post workout it would blunt my rats natural MGF production. I have read that some use it hours after workout but in my case that wouldnt work.

checking in for this log. my rat tried a couple vials a few years ago and noticed nice strength gains from the pegmgf. in it for your research findings.

checking in for this log. my rat tried a couple vials a few years ago and noticed nice strength gains from the pegmgf. in it for your research findings.

Awesome, thank you! Yes my rat has noticed a slight strength increase since beginning my research :)

I just finished my first vial already :( It was a sad day for my rat.

Here are some pictures from today. Done bulking, time to cut!
4b255c56-76fe-4325-9296-4234277e4a68_zps45db0375.jpg

7d2a2c9b-7ba0-4169-8e67-d1068fcfbe6d_zps6eeb2111.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear