over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genoxon Gh newbie sponsor log by newb.

chemjr

Banned
So, I have received nothing but the BEST customer service from these guys, as I tend to ask some stupid questions from time to time. It took about a week for me to receive tracking number, another 2-3 days for it to start working, and in mailbox in another week. Total I'd want to say it was 17days and this was durring christmas. Not too shabby. Very happy with correspondence and such. They answered any and all questions in a very timely manner, which may mean jack to some of you, but I appreciate it.
Wasn't too impressed w packaging as it was tightly wrapped in bubble wrap- good. However, it was very tight and was thinking a little give would've been nice. Also, they just shoved some paper towels in there, but so far, great. I can't tell the difference between pharma and this. Bold statement I know, but I'll make it.
As of now I am skinnier than ever (due to health reasons) but hoping that a lil auxiliary gh will help a bit w packing on some clean pounds along w my rx test cyp and deca.
Diet doesn't really change much, and neither does much else. Will be turning up the intensity workout wise as time goes on and my connective tissues catch up. Also mending a broken hand. Hoping this will help.
Any questions and all comments, including flaming are welcome. Let the questions and flaming begin.

Thanks for sharing your experience and doing the log .you mentioned it was comparable to pharm gh .what other generic and pharm brands have you tried in the past ? How long have you been running and what dose are you using of the Genoxon?

So, I have received nothing but the BEST customer service from these guys, as I tend to ask some stupid questions from time to time. It took about a week for me to receive tracking number, another 2-3 days for it to start working, and in mailbox in another week. Total I'd want to say it was 17days and this was durring christmas. Not too shabby. Very happy with correspondence and such. They answered any and all questions in a very timely manner, which may mean jack to some of you, but I appreciate it.
Wasn't too impressed w packaging as it was tightly wrapped in bubble wrap- good. However, it was very tight and was thinking a little give would've been nice. Also, they just shoved some paper towels in there, but so far, great. I can't tell the difference between pharma and this. Bold statement I know, but I'll make it.
As of now I am skinnier than ever (due to health reasons) but hoping that a lil auxiliary gh will help a bit w packing on some clean pounds along w my rx test cyp and deca.
Diet doesn't really change much, and neither does much else. Will be turning up the intensity workout wise as time goes on and my connective tissues catch up. Also mending a broken hand. Hoping this will help.
Any questions and all comments, including flaming are welcome. Let the questions and flaming begin.

Thank for your feedback, Sir! We really appreciate it. It will be nice if you will post serum test with Novotrop.

Best regards!
Genoxon

The Only other gh I've run is the Phizer pen and at 2iu a day, and same with genoxon, but will prolly up to 4iu a day a little later on. Dealing w some goofy bs stuff right now. Using just like rx atm. When I ramp it up I will def lyk. Sorry I forgot to post that originally. Was late.

And I should get bloods end of this week hopefully. But proof is in the pudding as they say, and I like this pudding. Clean as the pen as far as I can tell.

And only been using for a 5 days so far. Sleeping like a champ. And waking up Ready to Rock!

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share- the "kick" as I call it is here. Today I am go go go and I didn't sleep for shit last nite due to my dogs failing health, yet I've been working and can def feel "the difference" just like you should. I like it. Will post more in a few days/week when I see how the weight/lifts are going. Cars are my workout today! Any questions feel free to contact.

awesome to hear that feeling is kicking it its a great feeling I hear :)

Just thought I'd share- the "kick" as I call it is here. Today I am go go go and I didn't sleep for shit last nite due to my dogs failing health, yet I've been working and can def feel "the difference" just like you should. I like it. Will post more in a few days/week when I see how the weight/lifts are going. Cars are my workout today! Any questions feel free to contact.

It's nice to see everything is good. I think this info will be interesting for all Professional muscle community. Hope you will be back to us soon!

Best regards!
Genoxon

Oh its wonderful. All of a sudden you don't need as much sleep, can eat garbage if you want, but when u eat clean you can literally tell your nit pooping it all out bc it's sticking to ya. I've just been working, not working out like I used to atm, and am up 2-3 lbs of solid muscle, and my jeans fit like a glove. :) :) And I dunno about the rest of ya, (pretty new to gh) but it seems my other gear goes further and who wouldn't like that!? Good day sirs.

Still rocking it, still loving it. Actually Under dosing atm bc it seems pretty damn strong. As long as u get what I got, you'll be good to go!

Up 3lbs after two workouts and about 10 days or so in on genoxon. Having some trouble eating (distended colon) so weight gain won't be easy, but wtvr, keep trying.

very awesome log

im excited for this log brother!

So am I! Having some adrenal/cortisol issues to sort asap and then it's full on 2iu am/pm and only my rx test so will be no other variables (been on test for 7yrs) and should be a great baseline for others. As for potency I can tell ya it feel same as Phizer pen, maybe even a lil better.

Goin to doc to get sorted, wish me luck yall. L theanine w chamomile n lemon balm has helped a lot, but need answers. Cortisol test here I come!

Oh its wonderful. All of a sudden you don't need as much sleep, can eat garbage if you want, but when u eat clean you can literally tell your nit pooping it all out bc it's sticking to ya. I've just been working, not working out like I used to atm, and am up 2-3 lbs of solid muscle, and my jeans fit like a glove. :) :) And I dunno about the rest of ya, (pretty new to gh) but it seems my other gear goes further and who wouldn't like that!? Good day sirs.

sounds awesome to me!!

Hey guys, sorry to say this but we have quality issues. :-( :-( :-(
To elaborate- ran 1iu am & pm and was really digging it, and all Was well. But as I kept using it I noticed after injection (the later the date the worse it got) I would have a very weird "episode" of sorts, clammy hands, and head would feel Very f'ed up. And I've run peptides at highhhh doses so I know all about the so called side effects &head bloat and all the rest, ran mk-677 for over a year, and 2 Phizer pens (w zero issues).
This however was Very different.
Then, today when I went to reconstitute a new vial, as I was done w the first one (been using on "poppa rat" as well), All Four had tops that had not been crimped properly, and upon refrigeration, have now started to back out, or pop up on one side. All cockeyed. And upon further inspection a "white liquid/ stain/ splotch/ wtvr. And I personally feel that it's what has led to poppa rats flu like symptoms (started him last week, 2 days later "I feel I have the flu or something" ) as well as my head episodes and increased gi symptoms- which the Phizer pen only seemed to HELP with. Also, joints hurt worse than ever and again, Phizer pen help tremendously on joints. Can only assume it's the gh, as blood work and cortisol test was fine??
So as of now I am calling upon my fellow brothers as to where I can send this stuff to get it tested for quality, as well as any contaminants.
Sorry to bust anyone's bubble, and hell, I was REALLY LOVING IT! TOTAL BUMMER AND LOSS /OF DECENT MONEY TO ME. FKN BUMMED AND KINDA PISSED. Including a few pics of what I speak of.
K, ket the comments and flaming begin. Ciao,
A1 out
Ps- dunno how the hell to attach pic. Hohojijo, help me out, somebody, want ya'll to see what I've seen. Tia & sorry.

Last edited:
How long after injection were you getting these sides?

Were these sides consistent? In other words did this happen after every single pin.

If you're interested in including your gh in the testing you should probably pm a mod.

Last edited:
Speaking w who I need to atm to get issue resolved hopefully. And yes, very very consistent. About 10-15mins after every pin. Was weird as hell. It will get sorted, hopefully, and I will continue log ASAP. And since I'm right next to medical university & I may have them test, not telling them what it is, and remove label to see what they say. And Quality of growth has NEVER been of concern. Always thought it was Great stuff.
As for whats left, I'll have them test one vial and send the rest back.
If any of you have a place you think I should use for # as to eliminate any biased ppl may think there is, I will be happy to use them as well and loose yet another vial. Money at this point is not of concern- health is. And again, I think the quality of contents of vial is great. However, there was a packaging issue that they became aware of. I understand them not telling customers as to not scare any away. And if I had to reccomend or not reccomend, I Would reccomend with the following statement- "their great quality and ordering process, and Should try it if interested in pharma grade gh." Just keep an eye on tops n while in storage as they backed out on me. But apparently issue has been resolved. And that's GREAT, bc I did love it until ya know.... good day
A1 out

All in all, genoxon= good stuff. Customer service upon ordering- Great. Time of delivery- average. This stuff, well, shit happens and I guess the only thing I could say is whoever I've been speaking with for this issue has been a bit brash, but whatever, as long as it's resolved I'll be super happy and reccomend the hell out of em. Still do for 90% hope that helps. Ciao

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws