over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle MADNESS

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I started a log a few weeks back when i jumped the gun on what I wanted, hadnt ordered it yet or anything. Im halfway through my first week of my very first cycle. Figured, I posed a bunch of bullshit on the other one might as well make a new fresh one with all accurate information to not throw anyone following off. Now I have been debating steroid use for quite some time and never got the nerve to make the move to do it. A little more than a year ago I got in a rugby accident and was out of the gym and all activity for 2 months (fractured 9 bones in my face). Once I was able to I hit the gym harder than ever and it showed. Bulked up to about 235 lbs from 190 in 8 months, then started a cut. Currently I am 202 pounds and have only lost 5 pounds on 2 both my bench and deadlift max lifts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you have the background story heres:

Experience:
-Lifting for 6 years on and off, 3 years continuously and seriously.
-All state athlete through high school in 3 different sports
-Currently playing Rugby.
-Been to a few power lifting competitions, nothing big nd didnt place but it was a good experience to see where i was at.
-Been in the 1000lb club for 2 years

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:
-6'2"
-202 lbs
-Bench: 325
-Squat: 465
-DeadL: 470

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle:
Pinning monday/thursday
1:
500 mg Test E a week
600 mg EQ a week
50 mg Tbol every day
2-6:
375 mg Test E a week
450 mg EQ a week
50 mg EQ every day
7-13:

375 mg Test E a week
450 mg EQ a week

For AI I am running .25 mg EOD starting my second week and as for a PCT I have clomid and running it at 100/50/50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diet:
My typical diet is as follows:

meal 1:
banana
greek yogurt
5 whole eggs
protein shake

meal 2:
apple
salad
meat (chicken or red meat whichever I have)
protein shake

meal 3:
salad
fruit
Usually pasta w/ meatballs, chicken, steak, or burger
brown rice

meal 4:
protein shake
bagel with peanut butter

For a workout routine, I do a 6 day split, hitting everything twice with 72 hours between each consecutive body part day to allow sufficient rest.

Chest/back
Shoulders/arms
Legs
(repeated, and I do forearms, calves, and abs every other day)

Every week I alternate between a high intensity workout where I do low reps of heavier weight with fewer working sets, and a high volume and higher rep workout pushing to near failure each rep. I have recorded my past few weeks workouts all on a notebook so I try to increase weight each week to force progression with overload

Throughout this log I will be updating daily with my workouts, how they went, and notes on them.

I began the cycle on monday, July 2. Pinning went well and was an easy process didnt hurt at all until the next day (today) and even then it was only a slight pain.

I will be taking measurements and pictures every monday and thursday on the days that I pin to properly mark progress.

I will begin recording my workouts tomorrow or today because its past 12, but I did get my measurements on monday.

Monday 7/2/2012:

Weight: 202 lbs
Chest : 40.5"
Arms: 16.75"
Forearms: 13.2"
Waist: 34.25"
Hips?: 41.5" (measured around the glutes and pelvis area....dat fat ass)
Thighs: 25.25"
Calves: 15.25"

Well thats all I have for now, tomorrow I will post up again and keep it going every day. Wait for pictures on thursday, will post 2 or 3 tomorrow from monday morning.

In week 2-6 you listed eq twice once at 450 weekly and once at 50.. I'm guessing you meant to write tbol? Also why are u dropping your doses? Are the first weeks a front load? Id suggest staying at the original doses the whole way thru they are already moderate

Yeah I meant to type tbol on that, and the first week is a front load. I would keep the doses up but I am only looking to run moderate doses at this cycle because of the goals I have in mind. I am looking just to put a little size on and help with my training this summer for rugby, dont want to bulk up too much and I dont have enough supply to last me a full cycle at those doses.

But here are the pics taken on monday when I started, more to come as I progress.

Attachments

• double bi and back.jpg
    double bi and back.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • front flex.jpg
    front flex.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • side pose.jpg
    side pose.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 1,596
  • legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 2,916
Last edited:
the cycle you outlined looks good...I think you should add an extra meal or two to your diet...im not a fan of some of the food choices you have on that diet...training split looks pretty intense, not sure if your a HIT, or volume guy, but if your hitting everyhing twice in 72 hours ? (is that right) then you might overtrain...anyway good luck and if you have any questions..just ask

Thanks for the input guys, I'll look into better dieting and change it up to better suit my goals. And I alternate each week doing HIT one week and volume the next. On the intensity weeks I har a rugby training routine I follow with explosive lifts.

The training routine isnt overly intense, I have 72 hours between hitting the same muscle group, not hittin it twice in less than that sorry if it was confusing. The split is chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs them start again at chest.

I had a light day today taking it easy because of the holiday but I will post the workout later on when Im home and not on my mobile

2nd pin of cycle done today, so week one basically done! Anyway I will have pictures and measurements up in the morning but here has been the past two days training:

Body weight today 202 still no change.

7/4:

Went light because of the holiday and was in my girlfriends basement working out instead of the gym, less options and space. Before every new exercise i perform at least 2 warm up sets building up to 2-4 working sets.

Cheast/Back -->
Bench Press:
1. 195 x 15
2. 195 x 15
Wide Grip Bench :
1. 185 x 15
2. 185 x 15
DB Incline Flies:
1. 30 x 15
2. 35 x 15
3. 35 x 15
DB Twist Press:
1. 45 x 15
2. 45 x 15
3. 50 x 15
Bent Over Rows: (4 seconds on negatives, squeezing at top for 2 seconds)
1. 65 x 15
2. 65 x 15
3. 70 x 15
Straight Arm Lat Pull:
1. 30 x 12
2. 30 x 12
3. 30 x 12
Stiff Leg Dead Lift:
1. 40 x 15
2. 45 x 15
3. 50 x 15
Trap Flies:
1. 15 x 15
2. 15 x 15
3. 15 x 15

Now for today I did:

7/5

Arms/Shoulders -->

Barbell Curls:
(regular grip super-set by wide grip)
1. 40 x 8 / 40 x 8
2. 50 x 9 / 50 x 8
3. 60 x 8 / 60 x 8
4. 60 x 8 / 60 x 8
Drag Curls:
1. 60 x 12
2. 60 x 12
3. 60 x 12
4. 60 x 12
Concentration Curls:
1. 20 x 10
2. 20 x 10
3. 25 x 10
Seated Dumbbell Curls:
(drop-set)
1. 20 x 10 / 15 x 10
2. 20 x 10 / 15 x 10
3. 20 x 10 / 15 x 10
Close Grip Bench:
(focused on negative rep taking 3-5 seconds to lower to chest)
1. 135 x 20
2. 135 x 20
3. 135 x 20
Dips:
1. 12
2. 10
3. 10
Rope Pushdowns:
(superset by over head rope extention)
1. 60 x 12 / 60 x 12
2. 70 x 12 / 70 x 12
Side Lat Raises:
1. 10 x 20
2. 10 x 20
3. 15 x 20
Triples:
(BB front raise, to front press, to behind neck press)
1. 40 x 8,8,8
2. 40 x 8,8,8
DB Shrugs:
(Focus on negative for 3-5 seconds lowering)
1. 50 x 15
2. 50 x 15
3. 50 x 15
High Pulls:
(holding at top for 2 seconds)
1. 40 x 15
2. 40 x 15
3. 40 x 15

Doing abs every other day usually going -->
Abs:
100 sit ups
70 leg raises

will be following
i agree with chris250

add at least another meal
protein shakes are great and all but try whole foods instead
2 protein shakes daily is plenty
also try adding some more fat
from what i see the only Real fat is the Penut butter
at least throw in a handful of nuts or hell
take 2 or 4 tablespoons of EVOO

cycle looks good

Thanks, Im working on changing around my diet for the upcoming week and keeping it like that. Once I have switched over after the weekend I will post diet for the day and such. Researching and creating it over the weekend and going to begin it on monday.

Also switching up my routine. I was aiming for hypertrophy on that routine and I want to be more sport specific. Going to do a 4 day split, with 3-4 days of cardio and conditioning. The workout split will be based around explosive lifts and many olypmic lifts. Will post it up on sunday night. Going up to Old Orchard Beach maine this weekend with the girlfriend so I will be back!

Had a pretty slack weekend as far as diet goes because I was vacationing up in maine, but took the doses of tbol each day and did a bit of exercise ( swimming). I have decided to change my routine based on talking to a Rugby trainer and will training like so:

Monday – Lower Body Max Effort

Tuesday – Lower Body Sled Work

Weds – Upper Body Max Effort

Thursday – Upper Body Sled Work /Sprints

Friday – Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Saturday – Off / Run

Sunday – Dynamic Effort Upper Body

Each week is going to be different and I am going to start incorporating more cardio into my workouts.

This is my workout from last friday before vacation
Friday 7/6 workout:
Chair Squats:
1. 225 x 8
2. 230 x 8
Hack Squats:
1. 90 x 20 (focused on negative and exploding up)
2. 100 x 20
Weighted Box Jumps:
legs were pretty shot at this point, could barely get one jump up on platform.
Leg Curls Superset by Leg Ext:
1. 80 x 10 on each
2. 80 x 10 on each
3. 90 x 10 on each
BB Lunges:
1. 135 x 9 each
2. 135 x 10 each
Standing Calves:
1-4. 6 x 12

Posted the wrong workout training that im switching too:

MONDAY – Max-Effort Upper Body (sprinting and cone drills after)
TUESDAY – Dynamic-Effort Lower Body (interval/distance running)
WEDNESDAY – Off
THURSDAY – Repetition Upper Body (sprinting and cone drills after)
FRIDAY – Max-Effort Lower Body (interval/distance running)
SATURDAY – Plyometrics and explosive movements
SUNDAY – Off

Pretty much WS4SB rip off

Been working out hard the past 2 days. Really busy with working and everything else so havent been on. But I feel that the TBOL is finally starting to kick in. My strength has gone through the roof and other than small back pumps I have had 0 negative sides.

Ill be posting pics and measurements tomorrow I dont have time to get them done now, but here is my past few workouts.

7/9
10 minute light jog
dynamic warmup
one leg squats
barbell warmup

Power Snatch:
1. 95 x 5
2. 105 x 5
3. 115 x 3
4. 125 x 3
5.135 x 3

Hang Cleans:
1. 155 x 5
2. 160 x 5
3. 165 x 5

Power Jerk :
1. 135 x 5
2. 135 x 5
3. 140 x 5
4. 145 x 5

Clean Pull:
1. 135 x 5
2. 135 x 5
3. 135 x 5

Lunge:
1. 135 x 5
2. 185 x 5
3. 185 x 5

Weighted Hypers:
1. 10 x 8
2. 12 x 8
3. 12 x 8

Abs
Cardio:
I did several cone agility drills, plyometric workouts, and parachute sprints. I was exhausted by the end of the workout and had a crazy intense cardio session.

7/10
5 minute warm up jog
Dynamic warmup
one leg squats
barbell warmup

Squats:
1. 275 x 8
2. 315 x 6
3. 365 x 4
4. 375 x 4

Front Squats:
1. 135 x 5
2. 155 x 5
3. 185 x 5
4. 185 x 5

Bench:
1. 245 x 5
2. 275 x 4
3. 295 x 3
4. 305 x 1

Incline Bench:
1. 185 x 5
2. 195 x 5
3. 205 x 5
4. 225 x 5

Standing DB Press:
1. 55 x 10
2. 60 x 10

Glute/Ham circuit
then did
Lat circuit

ABS

My strength gains were really noticeable at this time. I have not gone that heavy for that many reps on squat ever before and my bench at 275 has gone from 2 reps max to 4 reps pretty easy. Even though I was exhausted after that set, I pushed a few more out and moved to incline. I am going to up the tbol dosage to 60 mg every day instead of 50, and I am beginning my arimidex towards the end of this week. My ass is still sore from pinning, it doesn't hurt the day of but they next day or two it feels like someone clubbed my ass cheek.

Forgot to add that my weight is up a few pounds, started at 202 now currently at 205 in the morning. I am noticing more fullness to my muscles and more vascularity while I am beginning to see more ab and muscle definition. Im loving the results

very detailed report...best of luck and I can tell you from experience give up the sports I think 9 broken bones in your face was a sign

I cant give it up, Im going to be playing rugby for many years to come. That incident was a crazy accident and now my face is reinforced with plates and such...Just a freak thing chances are i wont get injured like that again, never happened in all my years of sports or anything. And I want this log to be detailed so I can track everything, I am just copying everything from the notebook that i write in, except i write notes and everything in my book just not as in depth on here

Supposed to have an off day but really stressed and need to lift. Grandfather just had a stroke and no word yet from the hospital so Im going in to do some high reps on arms, calves, forearms ect and just get in a light workout with some light cardio .

Hey everyone been a bit since my last post, just poppin in outta work. Have been busy with lots of over time and everything else and havent had a chance to fill in the blanks on this.

In short the gear is great. just did my last pin of the 3rd week, and my strength in through the roof. Squatted 425 x 4 the other day, power cleaned 225 x 4, and benched 295 x 4. All better by far than previous lifts. I upped the tbol to 60 mg/day instead of 50, havent had many bad side effects appart from calf cramping when running on inclines. Weight is up a bit im at 206-8 right now in the morning so about 6-8 pound increase so far. Lots of lean mass and have lost a bit of body fat too. ab separation and definition is starting to show better.

Ill have measurements and pics up soon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner