over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Peps ???

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just grabbed some GW and S4 for some research & the liquid is blue. I've never gotten anything from you guys that was blue (I haven't gotten anything for a while) so was wondering if that is how you're doing them now.

Just grabbed some GW and S4 for some research & the liquid is blue. I've never gotten anything from you guys that was blue (I haven't gotten anything for a while) so was wondering if that is how you're doing them now.

The boss told me he added blue food coloring to some products. I guess he likes blue. :D

10-4, wasn't sure if it was something new.

Never had an issue with Superior so am pretty stoked to give these a run.

Would've loved to have added MK677 and Osta but funds are a tad tight with the wifey staying home with the kids and it being around Christmas time. Sucks because the BOGO is a helluva deal too :(

10-4, wasn't sure if it was something new.

Never had an issue with Superior so am pretty stoked to give these a run.

Would've loved to have added MK677 and Osta but funds are a tad tight with the wifey staying home with the kids and it being around Christmas time. Sucks because the BOGO is a helluva deal too :(

50% is better as you don't need to get even numbers ;)

Rambo really wanted the liquid to be pink but the boss really likes blue for some reason.

Thinking of switching back to Superior LR3, you guys have a dose you suggest. I usually take 100mcg a day. Really wanting those insane pumps from the igf that was around 5 years ago.

I preferred the aromasin when it was blue. Tasted great. Now not so much since its clear. So some things have the blue tasty stuff and some doesn't?

Thinking of switching back to Superior LR3, you guys have a dose you suggest. I usually take 100mcg a day. Really wanting those insane pumps from the igf that was around 5 years ago.

Instead of 100mcg ed go with 200mcg eod. It is one of the best things I have ever run. It's active for long but have it pre workout with an intra shake (something like intra md would be great). 3 vials will give you 30 days supply so 1 month. I wouldn't use it for longer at those doses due to possible desentization. If you try it let me know how you get on :) I predict you will love it ;)

Instead of 100mcg ed go with 200mcg eod. It is one of the best things I have ever run. It's active for long but have it pre workout with an intra shake (something like intra md would be great). 3 vials will give you 30 days supply so 1 month. I wouldn't use it for longer at those doses due to possible desentization. If you try it let me know how you get on :) I predict you will love it ;)

Sounds like a plan. I have a bunch of Intra MD sitting around anyway. Im running it now at 100mcg pre on workout days. I always do 1 month on 1 off bc of desensitzing. Im going to run slin on the off month from IGF (pre with intra md during workout), ill order 3 vials from you guys soon so mid Jan ill try your method.

I preferred the aromasin when it was blue. Tasted great. Now not so much since its clear. So some things have the blue tasty stuff and some doesn't?
i agree.
I just reordered aromasin and got the clear bottle this time. OMG I thought my face was going to fold in like in the old bitter beer face commercials.

Sounds like a plan. I have a bunch of Intra MD sitting around anyway. Im running it now at 100mcg pre on workout days. I always do 1 month on 1 off bc of desensitzing. Im going to run slin on the off month from IGF (pre with intra md during workout), ill order 3 vials from you guys soon so mid Jan ill try your method.

Sounds good plus intra md is perfect for your drink. I go with 3 scoops in at least 1.5 litres of water.

I have had great results from their liquid SARMS never tried any peps or other injects.
Product Pricing is very good, service and response on the top end for sure.

Sounds good plus intra md is perfect for your drink. I go with 3 scoops in at least 1.5 litres of water.

Yeah I use 3 scoops when I do slin. Prob only use 1-2 when I do LR3, and ill just do the LR3 an hour pre before my pre workout meal so i get enough carbs.

I tried 150mcg yesterday of the stuff I have now, and it was better. Looking forward to getting some more from Superior and trying the 200mcg EOD method.

Dabbing into Clen for the first time, and using there's. Doing small amounts 40mcg on non-workout days, 20mcg on workout days for 2 weeks then on and off for three months(til end of March).

Yeah I use 3 scoops when I do slin. Prob only use 1-2 when I do LR3, and ill just do the LR3 an hour pre before my pre workout meal so i get enough carbs.

I tried 150mcg yesterday of the stuff I have now, and it was better. Looking forward to getting some more from Superior and trying the 200mcg EOD method.

Did you end up trying ours or are you going to wait till the new year? If you are using another brand I would recommend having about at least 2 weeks off before starting a new cycle.

So I've been using the GW @ 20mg day split in 2 doses and the S4 @ 50mg a day split in 2 doses. I like it so far, seem to have more endurance. Starting back in the gym I figured I'd be gassed much quicker but haven't been

I recently received some products, quality is their for sure sarm wise. Haven't tried the peptides yet, finishing up what i got now and then gonna test them out. I feel like i should notice a better quality based of sarm comparison.

Superior is great quality peps, I love their products, never hesitate with using them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity