over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding in Ipam...questions

unctarheel216

Newbies
Im currently taking:

100mcg cjc no dac
100mcg ghrp2
3x per day (morning/midday/post workout)

and

50mcg igf1 lr3 IM preworkout

Pre bed, I am adding 500-1000mcg ipamorelin.

My question is, does the ipam need to be run with another dose of cjc to be effective? Seems like Ive seen that in a few places.

And if so, why?

Last edited:
Im currently taking:

100mcg cjc no dac
100mcg ghrp2

and

My question is, does the ipam need to be run with another dose of cjc to be effective? Seems like Ive seen that in a few places.

And if so, why?

Ipam definitely needs to be run with a GHRH for optimal gh output. I would recommend 100-200mcg Mod GRF 1-29 (cjc no dac).

Im currently taking:

100mcg cjc no dac
100mcg ghrp2

and

And if so, why?

Yes, bloodwork posted showed ipamorelin only scores high when paired with a GHRH like cjc no dac, cjcDAC, tesamorelin, etc.

Like the others said...YES ;)

I'm doing ipam/mod at 500/250mcgs respectively, 3x a day. My shot prebed I raise the ipam dose to 1000mcgs if it was a hard training day. Helps recovery and sleep tremendously.

Why such a high dose on the Ipamorelin?

A few years ago a member here did serum HGH testing on ipamorelin at both low doses and high doses. The low doses of 100mcg-250mcg test low, even stacked with cjc no dac. At 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac it tested at 12.1 two hours post injection which is the highest we've seen ipamorelin tested at here. Now it could be that the testing time on the low doses was wrong because those were tested at the 45 minute mark I believe. But high doses of ipamorelin taken with cjc no dac tested very high so that's become the standard protocol.

I did a growth hormone serum test a few years ago with 100mcg each of ghrp6 and mod GRF 1-29. I had almost that same exact number. 12.something. I don't recall exactly what it was. And that was with peptides that were only 85% pure when I had them tested. The only reason I can see for exceeding the saturation dose is low quality peptides.

I did a growth hormone serum test a few years ago with 100mcg each of ghrp6 and mod GRF 1-29. I had almost that same exact number. 12.something. I don't recall exactly what it was. And that was with peptides that were only 85% pure when I had them tested. The only reason I can see for exceeding the saturation dose is low quality peptides.

Ipamorelin is a much weaker HGH secretagogue than ghrp6, ghrp2, Hexarelin.
I've seen serum HGH tests here on GHRP2/mod grf at over 30.
The tests on ipamorelin were done on two companies peptides. I don't think I'm allowed to name them. But their ghrp2/mod grf tested around 21 or so. The ipamorelin is a great GH peptide because it's selective to HGH release alone, but it requires high doses to get a significant HGH release. One other advantage of ipamorelin is it has a longer half life than ghrp2, ghrp6, and hexarelin. The blood test must be done at the 2 hour mark, unlike ghrp2, ghrp2, and hexarelin at the 45 minute mark.
Do a search on alpha6164 serum HGH testing. It'll have all the info. It's a great thread. They tested the special made peptides from DATBTRUE's pep source.

Ipamorelin is a much weaker HGH secretagogue than ghrp6, ghrp2, Hexarelin.
I've seen serum HGH tests here on GHRP2/mod grf at over 30.
The tests on ipamorelin were done on two companies peptides. I don't think I'm allowed to name them. But their ghrp2/mod grf tested around 21 or so. The ipamorelin is a great GH peptide because it's selective to HGH release alone, but it requires high doses to get a significant HGH release. One other advantage of ipamorelin is it has a longer half life than ghrp2, ghrp6, and hexarelin. The blood test must be done at the 2 hour mark, unlike ghrp2, ghrp2, and hexarelin at the 45 minute mark.
Do a search on alpha6164 serum HGH testing. It'll have all the info. It's a great thread. They tested the special made peptides from DATBTRUE's pep source.
That's the peptide source I use now. Nothing I tried from any source on bodybuilding boards can compare.

I've been doing ghrp2/modgrf 129 with my serostim morning and night 100mcg of each.

Recently on the days I dont take the serostim ( 2 days a week) I've added a pre bed dose of 500mcg ipam/ 100mcg mod grf129 and I'm waking up the next day very tight and full. Really liking the ipam at a higher dose

That's the peptide source I use now. Nothing I tried from any source on bodybuilding boards can compare.

At the time of testing DAT's source was compared to one that was here and the numbers were almost identical.

I've been doing ghrp2/modgrf 129 with my serostim morning and night 100mcg of each.

Recently on the days I dont take the serostim ( 2 days a week) I've added a pre bed dose of 500mcg ipam/ 100mcg mod grf129 and I'm waking up the next day very tight and full. Really liking the ipam at a higher dose

High dosed ipamorelin is amazing! The price is the only thing that keeps me using cheaper pep's. Ipamorelin makes you full but with no bloat. Haha :D

It's common knowledge that ipam needs to be dosed higher.

And saturation doses? Lol. Give me a break, the more the merrier is what I have found.

It's common knowledge that ipam needs to be dosed higher.

And saturation doses? Lol. Give me a break, the more the merrier is what I have found.

x2

What a ridiculous comment above. Ipam needs to be doses higher and that is common knowledge. It has nothing to do with peptide purity. Sure if you have lower purity you need to dose more or even better use a different source. I know where DAT gets his peptides... they are not any better than any other seller. Ipam doesnt have a saturation dose like GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. It can and should be dosed much higher. That's why he always go on about it not being very cost effective.

x2

What a ridiculous comment above. Ipam needs to be doses higher and that is common knowledge. It has nothing to do with peptide purity. Sure if you have lower purity you need to dose more or even better use a different source. I know where DAT gets his peptides... they are not any better than any other seller. Ipam doesnt have a saturation dose like GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. It can and should be dosed much higher. That's why he always go on about it not being very cost effective.
Lol exactly. We all know where this stuff comes from. Anyone in the pep game does, Dat doesn't have any magic shit. Who is Dat anyway? Let me see a pic. Or is he another nameless/picless peptide guru like the snake oil salesman we have here on PM making false claims and deceiving people....

Keep drinking the koolaid suckers. I go off my own personal experience not some phony ass self proclaimed nameless/picless "guru".

It was a nice try though trying to plug dats source here. [emoji57]

The serum HGH blood work that alpha6164 was doing on the various GH peptides was priceless. That was the most value real world experience I've seen. I only wish he was still around donating his time, money, and blood. I hate getting my blood drawn. I hate spending a hundred bucks to do testing. Alpha6164 really gave back to the community here. His GH testing thread is invaluable.

I must be some kind of master of psychology if I'm plugging anybody. And I guess I'm working in concert with JJ too since he brought him up. Or I used mind control on him. You guys know much less than you think you do. How many years have you had your heads buried in the research? How many of you pay to have your peptides mass spec'd?
Lol exactly. We all know where this stuff comes from. Anyone in the pep game does, Dat doesn't have any magic shit. Who is Dat anyway? Let me see a pic. Or is he another nameless/picless peptide guru like the snake oil salesman we have here on PM making false claims and deceiving people....

Keep drinking the koolaid suckers. I go off my own personal experience not some phony ass self proclaimed nameless/picless "guru".

It was a nice try though trying to plug dats source here. [emoji57]

I don't bury my head in research because the research is not done on bbers or for bbers. I use the stuff and the results of what I do speak for themselves. I don't claim to be a peptide guru but I have been called The Peptide Sheikh recently [emoji6]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear