over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big on a budget part 2 with Frank McGrath

Just finished watching that. His forearm vascularity / size is just out of control man !

Last edited:
How in the hell was tax 10 cents on 48 bucks?

This is Frank McGrath's girlfriend. It's not even fair

Instagram

Just finished watching that. His forearm vascularity / size is just out of control man !

True that but sadly it makes his biceps look smaller because of them :/

This is Frank McGrath's girlfriend. It's not even fair

Instagram

He has a pretty boy face and let's be honest, most male bodybuilders don't have the best looking faces. So he totally deserves her and she got a man with muscles and looks lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

1) 1 Insulin bottle + syringes $30
2) 4 pounds rice $3
3) 7 lb beef $15
4) 5lb potatoes $2
= $50

problem I have with these videos is how low protein it is..

evan's was ok but he's talking about eating 6 eggs per meal... thats 30-40g protein. then he suggests adding 2 meals of just 2 scoops of whey.. So 40-50g protein with basically zero carbs or fats?

in frank's he's suggesting 1 can of tuna for a meal, 30g protein. 5 eggs for a meal.. again 30g protein. And 80% ground beef.. for enough protein in a meal from that you'd be looking at 50-60g of fat lol.

Like who really eats like that. I feel like it isnt really such a great budgeted diet because at least for me, I'd have to up the quantities of everything.

I'm not convinced he's only getting in 3400 calories and 235g of protein per day as his off season diet.

I'm not convinced he's only getting in 3400 calories and 235g of protein per day as his off season diet.

This is not for him, this is an article for beginner bodybuilders struggling with budget as most young individuals are. Common sense bud.

it's not his diet it's supposed to be how he'd recommend putting together an off season diet on $50 /week

edit: ^^ beat me to it

True that but sadly it makes his biceps look smaller because of them :/

His forearms and his upper arm seems like the same size lol. Plus his vascularity is just freaking insane !

IMAG0108.jpg

mcgrath-6weeks-toronto_0.jpg

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I like how he was fuck that brown rice bullshit hahaha! I don't believe in the brown rice hype either. Frank needs to continue to make more videos I think working and making videos with Antoine will benefit both. I like watching those guys series when I have downtime.

Frank is a very cool bro...very nice and down to earth. I met him while staying at the Luxor back in 2007 for the Olympia and we always say what's up to each other at the major shows/expos/events. Back in 2007, I was just a fan traveling to see the Olympia and he was extremely cool taking the time to talk to me, compliment and encourage me, and basically just hang out by the pool.

He was always a favorite even before I met him but with so many stories out there of you meeting someone you look up to and it being less than cool or them being downright rude...it was totally awesome to learn how friendly he was.

Frank is a very cool bro...very nice and down to earth. I met him while staying at the Luxor back in 2007 for the Olympia and we always say what's up to each other at the major shows/expos/events. Back in 2007, I was just a fan traveling to see the Olympia and he was extremely cool taking the time to talk to me, compliment and encourage me, and basically just hang out by the pool.

He was always a favorite even before I met him but with so many stories out there of you meeting someone you look up to and it being less than cool or them being downright rude...it was totally awesome to learn how friendly he was.

He seems like a cool guy. I like how he competes because he loves it.

I maintain good size with very little protein and lots of carbs ..people think you have to have tons of protein and they are always bloated and farting all day

Its actually a pretty decent meal plan. All you really gotta do is take that, add $25 and you can get alot more like some of you guys are complaining about and its STILL less money spent than most.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear