over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big on a budget part 2 with Frank McGrath

Where are you people finding 80/20 ground beef for $2/lb? At my nearest walmart and smiths it's $3.60/lb at the cheapest. That's for the 5/6lb log. Chicken breast is $2/lb but jesus that gets old fast.

Wish I could find ground Turkey for less than 5 a pound. That's my staple right now.

My trick with chicken beef and fish is Safeway.
Every morning they mark down a bunch of poultry and fish for 50% off. Beef for 30% off. Seldom found is ground turkey for me though.
Almost every day I go to Safeway after the gym and see if they got anything worth buying. I have a small chest freezer which helps out a lot since I buy something almost everyday, probably more than I need but I get a bit fanatical.

My trick with chicken beef and fish is Safeway.
Every morning they mark down a bunch of poultry and fish for 50% off. Beef for 30% off. Seldom found is ground turkey for me though.
Almost every day I go to Safeway after the gym and see if they got anything worth buying. I have a small chest freezer which helps out a lot since I buy something almost everyday, probably more than I need but I get a bit fanatical.

I do the same thing. I go by on the day the flank stead expires I bought 6 $20 steaks for $6 a piece the other day.

Almost every grocery stores do that. Just check sell by date. Come back on or day before and it will be marked down so it will sell.

Some places like kroger by where I live waits till beef starts to change color. When Albertsons doesn't.

My diet is pretty easy, pretty shitty. But easy to shop for.
1 cup Rice and 8-10oz if Turkey or fish for 5 meals a day. Breakfast 6 eggs and two bagels

Odd, at walmart/smiths by me ground turkey is 2-2.33/lb. I've been getting it instead of ground beef.

Yeah, 1.5 pound packages of jenny-o turkey is always 4 dollars by me

Looks like I'll have to brave the circus at Walmart than. Thanks

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-CIgytS4A"]Trailer For Back Training With Frank "Wrath" McGrath - YouTube[/ame]

problem I have with these videos is how low protein it is..

evan's was ok but he's talking about eating 6 eggs per meal... thats 30-40g protein. then he suggests adding 2 meals of just 2 scoops of whey.. So 40-50g protein with basically zero carbs or fats?

in frank's he's suggesting 1 can of tuna for a meal, 30g protein. 5 eggs for a meal.. again 30g protein. And 80% ground beef.. for enough protein in a meal from that you'd be looking at 50-60g of fat lol.

Like who really eats like that. I feel like it isnt really such a great budgeted diet because at least for me, I'd have to up the quantities of everything.

These videos are geared towards beginners. I agree that it would not be enough protein for the more advanced bodybuilder, but someone who is just getting started and thinks it's too expensive to eat 6 times this is a great start.

We have a local store buy chicken breast and ground beef for 1.99 a pound but you have to ask the guy in the meat department to pack it . It can only be purchased during meat department hours

THE GUNS OF WRATH, Training Arms With Frank McGrath

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZqX_Wfm-4"]THE GUNS OF WRATH, Training Arms With Frank McGrath - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws