over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The difference is real!

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Ever since my leg thread. Been doing more sets and ATLEAST 10 reps for squats
Last week went heavy for a couple sets and legs were sore. But not like week before

This week. Did 7sets of 10 again plus other work. And my god the pain!!
This is what makes me yearn for the intra concoction! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i definitely prefer more volume for hypertrophy for sure ....but everynow and then I like to throw in a powerlifting style heavy day just to make sure I haven't lost it and it also helps with density for me ... hope the workouts stay awesome bro

GVT

Next time try German Volume Training, 10 sets of 10, using 60% of your 1repmax.

hittin leg muscles 3x a week, i do 20-25 reps on all squat/hacks and 30+reps for extensions, been cruising on gear doses (my cruise doses are a bit higher then normal around 500mg of test a week and a oral+slin preworkout only)

ive put on 2 inches on my legs in 6 months. just focused on eating clean and pre/intra/post workout nutrition and theyve exploaded, lagging bodypart is now not so bad. leaner too.

Next time try German Volume Training, 10 sets of 10, using 60% of your 1repmax.

hittin leg muscles 3x a week, i do 20-25 reps on all squat/hacks and 30+reps for extensions, been cruising on gear doses (my cruise doses are a bit higher then normal around 500mg of test a week and a oral+slin preworkout only)

ive put on 2 inches on my legs in 6 months. just focused on eating clean and pre/intra/post workout nutrition and theyve exploaded, lagging bodypart is now not so bad. leaner too.

That's essentially what I'm trying but looks closer to 70%of max But around 6-7 sets. Back gets sketch. Then I continue on with leg press Ect

Ur cruise is a cycle lol. And 2" in 6months. I wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pre- exhaust routine used to kill me back in the day
3 -4 rotations of
heavy leg extensions 8-10 reps
then immediately proceed to
Heavy leg presses 8 reps
hack or smith squats for 8 reps
lunges 8-10 reps.

Repeat three more times.

This pre exhausts the quads by the end you are using the powerful muscles in your hips and glutes and low back to push past the failure point of the quads.

More reps and more sets has Defo improved mine!

My legs blew up when I did German volume training. Freaking brutal!

Also, the 3 sets of 20 squats at a weight you normally get 10 is one of the best.

3 x20 squats
It goes like this.
Let's say you normally get 10 reps at 225 on squat.
This time you do 20. You get your ten. Then you stand there, breathe. Do a few more reps. Shake out the legs a little, do 2 more. Rest a second, two more...until you hit 20.

Do that 2 more times.
The key is TRULY doing a weight that you normally can only get for a good 10 reps and then fighting your ass off for the next 10!

Last edited:
This pre- exhaust routine used to kill me back in the day
3 -4 rotations of
heavy leg extensions 8-10 reps
Heavy leg presses 8 reps
hack or smith squats for 8 reps
lunges 8-10 reps.

Repeat three more times.

This pre exhausts the quads by the end you are using the powerful muscles in your hips and glutes and low back to push past the failure point of the quads.

This looks like a good one!

12-15 is my general rep range for legs although each workout includes at least a set or two of high reps and also low reps sets. But the bulk is 12-15 reps. I find this has worked best for me. Flexibility and variety is key with legs.

But keep up the good work. A nice set of wheels is telling of someone who works hard.

lol @ "cruising" on 500mg test + oral + slin :cool:

You want brutal! My coach said it was fst7 but I'm not sure it's 7 sets of 20 with 90sec rest that hurts like you would not belive! Always high reps for legs tho leg press for 30 reps min!
I swear thell grow right in front of your eyes if you can hang!

My legs blew up when I did German volume training. Freaking brutal!

Also, the 3 sets of 20 squats at a weight you normally get 10 is one of the best.

3 x20 squats
It goes like this.
Let's say you normally get 10 reps at 225 on squat.
This time you do 20. You get your ten. Then you stand there, breathe. Do a few more reps. Shake out the legs a little, do 2 more. Rest a second, two more...until you hit 20.

Do that 2 more times.
The key is TRULY doing a weight that you normally can only get for a good 10 reps and then fighting your ass off for the next 10!

sorry but this is total bullshit if you can normally only do 10 reps with 225 you are not just gonna add 50 extra reps out of nowhere through breathing

Ok, you are right. I am lying. Lol.
It's not through breathing. It's through resting a few seconds with the weight on your back. Digging deep and fighting for a few more reps, then doing it again and again. Until you reach 20.
I read about it on a board like this in 1997. And tried it. There is a power in trying to reach a number that is a bit out of your range, rather than stopping when you feel like your done.
If some held a gun to your head and said do 20 reps or you die. I sure as hell hope you would be able to dig deep and crush out a few more reps. Then do it again. Until you reached 20.
I know I can...

sorry but this is total bullshit if you can normally only do 10 reps with 225 you are not just gonna add 50 extra reps out of nowhere through breathing

Here's an article about it on bodybuilding.com
Bodybuilding.com - 20-Rep Squats: The Brutal Path To Massive Gains!

Here's another article about it on breaking muscle
The 20-Rep Squat Routine: Old School Strength Training | Breaking Muscle

Here's another article about it on ironman mag
**broken link removed**

You guys need to get out more.
Lol...total BS...

Irish - those articles are for people who usually wimp out on their sets. If your 10 rep max is your 10 rep max then you can't get 20. And I say this as a guy who has done 225x50, 455x20x 355x30 at various times and 3 years doc training so I'm not unfamiliar with widow maker sets and all that

[lang=es]I have done several training systems, fst7, pre exhaust, German, heavy duty and honestly all worked for me performing them the right way. I find myself now working multifibres and is giving me much result, so it is very difficult to carry it out correctly (I think harder than any other I've tried before) and gives me more pain than none at all parts of the body, pain me has reached to 5 6 days, and not because they have adequate muscle recovery, because I have a daily diet of 7000 kalories, I'm on cycle and using hgh and insulin ......

:D[/lang]

Irish - those articles are for people who usually wimp out on their sets. If your 10 rep max is your 10 rep max then you can't get 20. And I say this as a guy who has done 225x50, 455x20x 355x30 at various times and 3 years doc training so I'm not unfamiliar with widow maker sets and all that

I get it. And I never said your 10 rep max.
I said a set you normally do 10 reps at.
Let's say you do 4 sets of 10 on squats. That wouldn't be your 10 rep max.
Otherwise, you couldn't do it for 4 sets.
Anyways, you get the picture and it's a good workout.

And as Forrest Gump says.." That's all I have to say about that".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131