advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too sensitive to Ephedrine and caffeine?

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
Haven't taken and ephedrine and caffeine pills for over 5 or 6 years.

Today, took 8mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine and I was fucking high for a couple of hours WTF?

Does this happen to any of you?

Haven't taken and ephedrine and caffeine pills for over 5 or 6 years.

Today, took 8mg Ephedrine + 200mg Caffeine and I was fucking high for a couple of hours WTF?

Does this happen to any of you?

Jesus dude, I take 25mg pure pharma ephedrine hcl with caffeine and its pretty mild to be real honest. Much preferable to being all geeked out on 80mg of Clen or some pre-workout with a shit ton of DMAA in it. I always thought DMAA was longer lasting and "harsher" feeling than pure ephedrine hcl. You only took 8mg!?

You are a sensitive lil guy. Cant have it all, with the benefits come the sides. I'd say you are VERY sensitive to stimulants.

Last edited:
Jesus dude, I take 25mg pure pharma ephedrine hcl with caffeine and its pretty mild to be real honest. Much preferable to being all geeked out on 80mg of Clen or some pre-workout with a shit ton of DMAA in it. I always thought DMAA was longer lasting and "harsher" feeling than pure ephedrine hcl. You only took 8mg!?

You are a sensitive lil guy. Cant have it all, with the benefits come the sides. I'd say you are VERY sensitive to stimulants.

I am not little, well maybe compared to some big guys, but fuck, 8mg is nothing to what some people take..

I guess I am sensitive to stimulants.

You said it's been 5 or 6 years since you last took any...what was your reaction to ephedrine + caffeine when you previously took them?

Cut your caffeine back to a third of a tab and see how it feels.

I'm the same way. My heart races after I'm done lifting and I get all strung out later. Doesn't feel good.

Unless you're dragging ass I don't see the point in taking any stimulants. Especially if you're on gear and very much especially if you're running something like tren.

You're supposed to dose E/C at a 1/8 ratio. So 25mg Ephedrine and 200mg Caffeine. If you must try cutting the above example in half. Or just try 100mg caffeine.

I have the opposite problem. I can take an ephedrine tab on top of a preworkout and go back to sleep. Is say adjust your doses as others have suggested and be happy that it will still work for you.

I have the opposite problem. I can take an ephedrine tab on top of a preworkout and go back to sleep. Is say adjust your doses as others have suggested and be happy that it will still work for you.
I'm the same, don't react much to caffeine at all no matter what the dose

Same thing I work 3rd shift and coffee is like a baby's bottle to me it just puts me to sleep/

Everyone is different. Adjust accordingly. Next time start off with smaller dose. Your body gets acclimated to stimulants so you will be able to handle more as time goes on.

Also make sure your very hydrated before consumption.

I used to do all kinds of pre-workout stimulants but I cut back a few years ago to just 2-300 mg. caffeine pre-workout 4 times a week. Much more effective and basically safer than most of the other stims out there.

Since you were off stims for so long, it looks like your probably normal and everyone else has fatigued their adrenals to the point they need a adrenalin shot in the morning to get going.

Just start low and work up to a comfortable dose for you.

I prefer high dosed ephedrime with no caffeine at all. ephedrine is a clean high and energy and fat burning effect for me, caffeine is flushed anxious jittery irritable sweating rush. Primatene ftw:)

everyone is different, just listen to yourself honestly figure out what works for u

I just wish you could still get ephedrine in stores like you were able to years ago.

There is a Mobil in upstate ny where you can still get ephed plus but you have to show id and sign the book. Also you can only purchase one box.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131