over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Binge eating on Tren

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been on Ace for about 10 weeks now at 100mg ED, var added in 3 weeks ago at 150mg and 60mcg of t3 hrt test. Down 25 lbs to about 9% bf but over the last 2 weeks I've found myself literally binge eating twice a week. Prior to I was in a 1k deficit daily and doing just fine but now all of a sudden there are days where I literally cannot get full until i completely gorge myself with sweets (always around dinner time). Anyone else ever experience something like this? I'd like to keep the cycle going a couple more weeks but damn I can't tell if it's more psychological or the AAS that is causing this issue

That is completely normal based on all the fat you just lost and the drugs you're on. Happens to me too.

but now all of a sudden there are days where I literally cannot get full until i completely gorge myself with sweets (always around dinner time). Anyone else ever experience something like this?

nah..

im disciplined

That is completely normal based on all the fat you just lost and the drugs you're on. Happens to me too.

It's usually on the weekends.

At 6PM I had consumed about 1500 calories for the day and burnt off about 1000 between 2 gym trips.

Had dinner at my GF's parents and they pulled out some macaroons for dessert. Half a can of macaroons later I was unsatisfied and went and got some frozen yogurt, came back, ate that, felt fine, watched TV for an hour and went home. Got home and literally just ate 4 pop tarts because I felt like I was starving to death.

Da fuq :confused:

Honestly I have never dropped this much weight in a short period of time like this....I went from a 34 waist down to a 30, and I havent been this small since i was like 14 or 15. Literally just spent about 3 grand on new clothes because everything I had was pretty much worthless. I want to stay at this weight. Not sure what I should do to effectively curb these random once or twice a week cravings. It's easy to say "just dont eat it" but goddamn it seems to be a lot harder in practice currently.

It's usually on the weekends.

At 6PM I had consumed about 1500 calories for the day and burnt off about 1000 between 2 gym trips.

Had dinner at my GF's parents and they pulled out some macaroons for dessert. Half a can of macaroons later I was unsatisfied and went and got some frozen yogurt, came back, ate that, felt fine, watched TV for an hour and went home. Got home and literally just ate 4 pop tarts because I felt like I was starving to death.

Da fuq :confused:

Honestly I have never dropped this much weight in a short period of time like this....I went from a 34 waist down to a 30, and I havent been this small since i was like 14 or 15. Literally just spent about 3 grand on new clothes because everything I had was pretty much worthless. I want to stay at this weight. Not sure what I should do to effectively curb these random once or twice a week cravings. It's easy to say "just dont eat it" but goddamn it seems to be a lot harder in practice currently.
If you consumed 1500 calories and burned 1000, no wonder you binge ate. Your starving

happens to me on tren all the time

more frequent eating helps

if i dont eat for 5+ hours ill most likely binge

otherwise, sibutramine helps

you're dieting for so long; your body is needing those calories, your mind is playing games on you; cravings through the roof. We all been there... Matter of fact.. 5 weeks now and I just had about 700 of carbs from sushi , bread, cereal and rice .. I feel bloated but I needed it bad or else my motivation will suffer, my workouts will suffer and I probably think of quitting...

Have a refeed every week or twice a week of almost 0 fat and all carbs you can fit .. Your body and metabolism will thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren needs carbs dieting or not. I've done the binge eating thing on tren, 7000 plus calorie binges all flap jacks, coco pops and shit then binged out 4 hots latest again. Now i keep carbs high and fats real low on tren i have 0 issues. Btu the end of my cut lay year I was on 500 carbs, 220 protein and fats were just 5g fish oil and 3g epo. Lots of cardio but felt great and fat melted of fast. I measured 29 inches around the belly and lower belly fat had gone. Even did a1000 g carb day once a week. Took 10 weeks but started real chunky. As soon as I reduce carbs on tren im absolutely fucked and feel like death. Lost about 40 lb in this time

I actually do pretty good while on the Tren train with low carbs ED (about 120g) but I do have 1 large carb refeed once a week.... I prefer the once a week refeed than increasing my daily carb intake... I just look better with this approach

Glad to hear others have faced similar issues whilst on Tren. My typical carb intake has been about 150g on a normal day so perhaps the refeed is indeed necessary I just need to plan it out so that I'm not pounding random sweets and something more substantial in the way of high carb/low fat. After yesterday's binge I am going to attempt to get back on the wagon but go a little less hard on my deficit. I've been doing 46-1hr of cardio a day and I migjy cut it back in half and see if I'm less hungry that way.

I wouldnt say im binging but do keep waking up during the night and having say a quest protein bar or something while on tren. Unusual since I normally dont snack during the night

I have to eat more frequent on tren myself or I get heartburn...

I have to eat more frequent on tren myself or I get heartburn...

i have this ALL THE TIME on tren... dont eat for 3 hours = boom crazy heartburn

a shot of apple cider vinegar (the one with mother, not the clear one) clears it right up for me.
i take a sip with every meal and that helps for prevention... otherwise just take a sip when heartburn comes up, its instant relieve.

that stuff is a godsend.

a shot of apple cider vinegar (the one with mother, not the clear one) clears it right up for me.

i take a sip with every meal and that helps for prevention... otherwise just take a sip when heartburn comes up, its instant relieve.

that stuff is a godsend.

Tren a? Weird. Only happens to me with tren e.. Can't even eat .. Heart burn is severe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that stuff is a godsend.

Thanks for the tip bro...ive been chewing Tums every day like it was candy.....

I am the same way. No food, my stomach says fuck u and shoots the gasses up my throat. Tren is a finicky drug but once u master how to use it....its incredible.

Thanks for the tip bro...ive been chewing Tums every day like it was candy.....

I am the same way. No food, my stomach says fuck u and shoots the gasses up my throat. Tren is a finicky drug but once u master how to use it....its incredible.

Lol. This also happens to me and I was unaware that it was from the Tren.

Hell I binge eat without Tren haha

Hell I binge eat without Tren haha

It's a rapid decline to me. Once I introduce any kind of sugary carbs I go straight downhill. If I stay away completely, I'm fine, but as soon as someone puts something sweet in front of me, if I start, stopping takes a ridiculous amount of willpower. And this is only recent within the last few weeks. I am going to try to get it under control as fast as possible, my main motivation being that I just dropped about $1k in new pants and I ain't trying to let that money get wasted from wanting to chow down on Sweet Frog and Krispy Kreme

I once tried intimitant fasting on a gram of tren. I think most of toy can imagine what happened after 16 hours of no food on that dose lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws