over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on test and tren

D Tox

Newbies
Hi guys!! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback.

I was diagnosed with low test a few years back in the UK...poor sex drive and felt terrible...however my Dr said it wasn't low enough to get prescribed trt.

So I took matters into my own hands and self prescribed 250mg sustanon e10d with the odd blast inbetween, getting regular bloodwork done which always came back fine.

Anyway after my last blast (350mg test/700mg tren/wk) I decided to include tren in my current cruise and I'm running 150mg test e/200mg tren e every week.

Will still continue to get bloodwork done and monitor my health very closely, but was just wandering if any of you guys have done anything similar and if you had any issues?

I'm planning my next blast in 10 weeks which will be a lean bulk but am undecided between the following cycles...

150mg test enth/wk
100mg tren ace eod (total: 350mg)
100mg npp eod (total:350mg)
100mg anadrol ed
20mg nolva ed

or

150mg test enth/week
50mg test prop eod (total test: 325mg)
100mg anadrol ed
0.25mg adex eod
20mg nolva ed

Each cycle will be for 6 weeks...would love to hear your opinions.

look up this topic on this site discussed by "Dr. G."

discussed at length.

definitely not optimal for health purposes.... but who cares about health..

right?

look up this topic on this site discussed by "Dr. G."

discussed at length.

definitely not optimal for health purposes.... but who cares about health..

right?

I definitely care about my health and will pull the plug if I get any worrying blood test results...but I don't mind risking my health as long as it's in an educated way and closely monitored.

Can you point me in the right direction for the discussion you mentioned mate? Not really got my bearings on the forum yet. Cheers bro.

I definitely care about my health and will pull the plug if I get any worrying blood test results...but I don't mind risking my health as long as it's in an educated way and closely monitored.

Can you point me in the right direction for the discussion you mentioned mate? Not really got my bearings on the forum yet. Cheers bro.
Pointing you in the right direction would simply be 100mg test 100mg tren cruise dose.

Pointing you in the right direction would simply be 100mg test 100mg tren cruise dose.

I agree with Knight , if you are just cruising stick to the amounts Knight said , you'll definitely maintain a good build while staying healthy .

The idea of cruising on tren always scared me, even on a low dose. However, this doesn't mean I wont try it at some point. I'd cap tren at 100mg/wk like stated above when the time comes.

I cruise on 375 test and 150 tren. Works well for me.

LOL years ago it was just "cruising on test" and giving your body a rest from anabolics. I wonder what another 10 years will look like.

Im cruising on 1000mg of test. 400mg of tren Cant wait to blast

LOL years ago it was just "cruising on test" and giving your body a rest from anabolics. I wonder what another 10 years will look like.

Im cruising on 1000mg of test. 400mg of tren Cant wait to blast
Dont u mean 400 test 1000 tren? [emoji12]

does ur estrogen stay in check on 350mg? do you have to take anti e with thtat high of dose?
250mg a week put me at top of test levels and E2 was ok but lil high but still good. anymore mg's weekly and I don't think it would be ok.

I think tren as a "cruise" is a pretty bad idea. its not a natural hormone to the body. it will always tend to cause an imbalance in things I would think. tren is best for blasting. I will save it for that :D
F2S

Tren caused dry skin and rosacea symptoms for me after about 8 months including it in TRT cruise at 100mg a week. Dropped it and it went away

Hi guys!! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback.

I was diagnosed with low test a few years back in the UK...poor sex drive and felt terrible...however my Dr said it wasn't low enough to get prescribed trt.

So I took matters into my own hands and self prescribed 250mg sustanon e10d with the odd blast inbetween, getting regular bloodwork done which always came back fine.

Anyway after my last blast (350mg test/700mg tren/wk) I decided to include tren in my current cruise and I'm running 150mg test e/200mg tren e every week.

Will still continue to get bloodwork done and monitor my health very closely, but was just wandering if any of you guys have done anything similar and if you had any issues?

I'm planning my next blast in 10 weeks which will be a lean bulk but am undecided between the following cycles...

150mg test enth/wk
100mg npp eod (total:350mg)
100mg anadrol ed
20mg nolva ed

or

150mg test enth/week
50mg test prop eod (total test: 325mg)
100mg anadrol ed
0.25mg adex eod
20mg nolva ed

Each cycle will be for 6 weeks...would love to hear your opinions.

to much to cruise
take test enan tren about half of that...iwould not use tren for cruise

There is some legitimacy to this but that's a high cruise dose. I've been on tren 20 weeks and just had impeccable bloodwork with hdl over 50.

That said outside of a few quick dose increases its mainly been 150mgs tren 80mgs test.

I like the fact I don't need an ai at all. I think many health problems are from increased estrogen as well as being on too much. the more people I talk to and look at myself it its total mgs of gear is the strong predictor of health status.

You can damn near cruise on whatever you want I think key is keeping the total mgs low which is obviously not a popular thing lol

tren

I normally run Tren precontest only. It can cause excessive prolactin issues as well as insomnia and crazy dreams. I also keep my test twice as much as my tren levels. On tren, I will also run caber.

I normally run Tren precontest only. It can cause excessive prolactin issues as well as insomnia and crazy dreams. I also keep my test twice as much as my tren levels. On tren, I will also run caber.
Good initial philosophy on only using it when needed. Ironically, using 1/2 or 3/4 the amount of test in relation to tren would likely give less sides.
Pharm grade cabaser is always a good idea on nandrolone and tren.

I agree with Knight , if you are just cruising stick to the amounts Knight said , you'll definitely maintain a good build while staying healthy .

Cheers lads...I kida knew this anyway but was just trying to push the boundaries abit. I'll drop to 100/100 and see how it goes. Does anyone know from experience or from talking to others how effective tren is at 100mg?

That's an impressive cruise dose bro...do you ever come off and is this your lowest cruise dose?

There is some legitimacy to this but that's a high cruise dose. I've been on tren 20 weeks and just had impeccable bloodwork with hdl over 50.

That said outside of a few quick dose increases its mainly been 150mgs tren 80mgs test.

I like the fact I don't need an ai at all. I think many health problems are from increased estrogen as well as being on too much. the more people I talk to and look at myself it its total mgs of gear is the strong predictor of health status.

You can damn near cruise on whatever you want I think key is keeping the total mgs low which is obviously not a popular thing lol

I definitely agree mate...I even keep test low on a blast and just run everything else higher.

Does anyone have any opinions/preferences on my next blast?

Test 70mg Tren 70mg would be the best choice for any meat head that just can't go with a TRT dose to give his body a break

Being on tren too long made me feel weird. Like in a way it made me too irritable and aggressive and I don't really enjoy being a mean and angry person but I guess it'll effect everyone different. Now I don't know for sure if it was the tren but once I just shot test on a cruise I felt better and sweated less and was able to sleep.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear