over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meat consumption and. teeth health

blackrock

Registered
Do you guys notice any issues with your gums if on a high protein meat diet. Every time I start cleaning up my diet and eat 3-4 meals a day considering of chicken my gums start rebelling. Despite following good dental hygiene listerin, brushing twice and flossing every night.

Anyone else have this problem??

Do you guys notice any issues with your gums if on a high protein meat diet. Every time I start cleaning up my diet and eat 3-4 meals a day considering of chicken my gums start rebelling. Despite following good dental hygiene listerin, brushing twice and flossing every night.

I get the same exact thing !! I do have gingivitis tho and I do notice when I eat more red meat my gums get inflamed, to the point of a headache. I asked my dental hygienist what I can do and she mentioned to brush teeth after every meal, floss and listerine. Its a pain in the ass when you're eating 6 - 7 times a day but it works. I don't use listerine all 6 times only 3 but brushing and flossing every meal and it helps alot.

I used to get this a lot when I ate a lot of eye of round steak, I since then just ask to have that or London broil ground up. Havent had issues since

I used to get this a lot when I ate a lot of eye of round steak, I since then just ask to have that or London broil ground up. Havent had issues since

What do you mean?? if I ask the deli they will grind 99% chicken breast for me??

coconut oil pulling worked to improve mine

in addition dentist put me on doxycyclilne

brushing a flossing technique is important dont brush or floss too agressive or can recede gums. use mouthwash before bed as well

ive improved mine doing all of this

What do you mean?? if I ask the deli they will grind 99% chicken breast for me??

Haha I'm sorry I read that wrong I thought you wrote meats I read right over chicken, my bad. I did have that when I was eating a lot of beef though. 1 thing comes to mind maybe you are cooking it to long and its to tough. You could try baking in olive oil and if you grill I always marinate minimally with EVOO. Though you can grind up chicken or buy it that way :)

Yes, they will. I have this done occasionally and use it in pasta sauces and stuff

Interesting that you mention this. I have what I would call flawless dental care,,and was diagnosed with the 1st stage of periodontal disease. I couldn't care for my teeth any better than I do and I don't smoke or chew.

Interesting that you mention this. I have what I would call flawless dental care,,and was diagnosed with the 1st stage of periodontal disease. I couldn't care for my teeth any better than I do and I don't smoke or chew.

If what you are saying is true , than maybe the doc is a crook. They get paid more I am assuming if they diagnose you with Perio and than charge for a deep rooting and scaling as opposed to a regular cleaning.

Not saying that is the case. but medical professionals these days . I wouldn't put it past them.. They would prescribe testosterone to a guy with levels of 500 than why not something like this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131