over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need guidance about Testosterone for life

Pitbull1

Registered
I've never actually done a cycle or steroids before. I have done peps and HGH. At few month ago I went to the mens testosterone clinic just wanting to make sure my testosterone levels were fine. I had also been feeling very achey after brazilian juijitsu class. I don't life weights much but I fight/roll BJJ 6 days a week.

My test levels were 394 which was too high for TRT and I was fine with that. I ordered some clomid from progen and then from UG peptides. I ran clomid for 60 days a 25mg a day to "wake" my balls up. I go back for a re-test and hoping my test levels were 700+ and I was told my test levels were 319. I went to quest today for a re-test again to make sure the test was correct because I would now qualify for TRT.

Right after going to quest I pull from testosterone E from the drawer that I had ordered before just in case I wanted to try it in the future and I would have it in advance and not have to spend money when i decided I wanted to cycle something. 300mg test e in both delts for a total of 600mg.

Maybe that is dumb,, but here is qhat I figured. I am just not ok with having a testosterone score of 319 when the range is 350 - 1200. So no matter is the newest test came back 359 or something...i'm still not ok with it since I now know clomid did not wake my balls up.

I am hoping to do the TRT so the doc can watch my estrogen and ect but i'm not depending on it.

So baasically the question is...since I decided i'm ok with being on TRT even self prescribed, is there any issue with being on 400-500mg for life? I know I could do 200mg/week, but why not 400mg since i comepete in bjj?

Thanks all for reading this

no issue at all really
check bloodwork 1-2 times a year maybe

have some asin/adex on hand just incase you are sensitive
or you can run some mast with it and you should be set

600mg is TRT? lol

I was right around your score (330) and did some research before taking the plunge...decided on the very low dose sub-q approach (20mg 5x/wk). So at just 100mg/week I tripled my score to 991 after 90 days. I think 1100 or so is the upper limit on blood tests for a healthy 20 yr old male, so I ended up damn close thanks to the advice of some pretty knowledgeable guys on this board. There is a great thread on this buried somewhere in the beginner forum now you should check out.

I'm 39 but 600 mg was just to front load. I will try 400 mg a week maybe 300 mg which is 1cc

I'm 39 but 600 mg was just to front load. I will try 400 mg a week maybe 300 mg which is 1cc

natural test levels start dropping 30-35
they will never be normal
trt till the end of days buddy ;)

300mgs will put you out of range at around 1500+. If you truly want to be on hrt, 100-200mgs should put you there. Now if you're ok with being slightly out of range on the higher side, then I would suggest you getting blood work done often and monitor your BUN, creatinine, cholesterol, liver values and be sure you check your blood pressure with a cuff on a daily basis as well. As long as those numbers are within range, you should be ok.

How long have you been training??? Depending on how you roll and the sort of partners you train with it's not surprising to hear you're regularly achy or sore. Personally, I haven't found gear to be helpful regarding being sore after training. What I hear is helpful is to do a proper cool down and some light stretching after class.

With regards to long-term low to moderate doses of test... I don't see an issue - I'd actually recommend it... That said, I do suggest getting labs done at least twice a year. As for your dose: trial and error is the approach I've used. I run anywhere from 500mg to 1000mg a week depending on how hard I'm training... Keep in mind that no amount of test will keep you at your peak with out adequate rest, sufficient recovery, and good nutrition - This is from personal experience... I'm a slow stubborn learner.

Check out: **broken link removed**

if you are wanting to be on true trt, 400-500mg weeks is way above that, and yes you can have complications with doing that amount for years.

60 - 100mg of Test for TRT is plenty !!

I feel great at 70mgs

I think you are looking to do a cycle man... anything more than 150mg of Test is not TRT lol

60 - 100mg of Test for TRT is plenty !!

I feel great at 70mgs

I think you are looking to do a cycle man... anything more than 150mg of Test is not TRT lol

Shit, maybe I'm always running a cycle...

Nothing wrong with TRT as long as you keep an eye on health. But the dose you mentioned is much too high for TRT. A lot of ppl cycle on 400-600mgs (some much more). What you might want to look at is blast and cruise if you want to take advantage of higher doses.

I've never actually done a cycle or steroids before. I have done peps and HGH. At few month ago I went to the mens testosterone clinic just wanting to make sure my testosterone levels were fine. I had also been feeling very achey after brazilian juijitsu class. I don't life weights much but I fight/roll BJJ 6 days a week.

My test levels were 394 which was too high for TRT and I was fine with that. I ordered some clomid from progen and then from UG peptides. I ran clomid for 60 days a 25mg a day to "wake" my balls up. I go back for a re-test and hoping my test levels were 700+ and I was told my test levels were 319. I went to quest today for a re-test again to make sure the test was correct because I would now qualify for TRT.

Right after going to quest I pull from testosterone E from the drawer that I had ordered before just in case I wanted to try it in the future and I would have it in advance and not have to spend money when i decided I wanted to cycle something. 300mg test e in both delts for a total of 600mg.

Maybe that is dumb
,, but here is qhat I figured. I am just not ok with having a testosterone score of 319 when the range is 350 - 1200. So no matter is the newest test came back 359 or something...i'm still not ok with it since I now know clomid did not wake my balls up.

I am hoping to do the TRT so the doc can watch my estrogen and ect but i'm not depending on it.

So baasically the question is...since I decided i'm ok with being on TRT even self prescribed, is there any issue with being on 400-500mg for life? I know I could do 200mg/week, but why not 400mg since i comepete in bjj?

Thanks all for reading this

do people like you even read anything before making bad decisions.

I just don't understand how you arrive at, I have never used steroids so 600mgs at one time is the best idea...

sorry for the words but the ideas presented in this post are idiotic at best.

if you really are in your late 30s mid to high 300s isn't low.

your approach to "waking things up" is equally as bad as everything else.

for real, maybe you should stop the bjj, maybe you have been choked out too many times and the lack of blood to the brain is effecting you.

real athletes would probably not use 400mg t/wk.

everyday I see a post that surprises me with the lack of education and just simple terrible decision making skills of the general public. for real people need to stop thinking and start learning.

not being a dick but for real sometimes thing shock even me...:eek:

Do what you need to do man. I'm 21 years old and my levels vary between 290 and 410. Doctors don't help which sucks so ya..... I definitely think you should go for it. Maybe take some HCG with it so you don't lose your fertility if you plan to have children later (or even if you don't want the size of your balls to decrease). Good luck.

3gm. a month of Test E and ST 450 for 10 years. Not one problem only from my PCP and the other doctors saying that my test level is too high for my age. 1500ng/dl I feel fine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws