over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP RODDY PIPER

"Them" is one of the best "b" movies EVER!
great entertainer.
this kind of news makes me feel old....and sad.
-F2S

I grew up loving Roddy, he was must see tv for me as a kid, pipers pit was comedic gold to me. Don't watch wrestling anymore but saw him on tv a bit ago and he still had it. And I agree, them was a fun b list movie. RIP rowdy roddy

I just saw this...Died of cardiac arrest in his sleep Thursday night. 61 is WAY too young!

Dude was a cool cat and a great personality, in and out of the ring.

Dying in your sleep doesn't sound too bad. He had a fulfilling life. Something to be celebrated.

Who remembers Piper's Pit? One of the best wrestler; entertainers ever.

I used to really look forward to watching him and wrestling in general as a kid. Definitely too young at 61.

Loved watching this guy years ago. He made a big mark. Leaving in your sleep is a blessing. If I had a kilt, I'd wear one in his honor.

used to love to watch him growing up, great entertainer, " I don't hit a man when he is down I kick him" RIP

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass - and I am all out of bubble gum!"

-Rowdy Roddy Piper

RIP

RIP to the funnyman...They Live is definitely one of my favorites, but to be honest I had no idea that the lead was also a wrestler.

RIP to the funnyman...They Live is definitely one of my favorites, but to be honest I had no idea that the lead was also a wrestler.

He was an incredible heel in the golden era of WWF.
Hogan, Junkyard Dog, Big John Stud, Ricky Super Fly Snooka, Nikolai Volkof, The Iron Sheik, Andre The Giant, Macho Man....guys like that.

Piper's Pit was the best!!

He was an incredible heel in the golden era of WWF.
Hogan, Junkyard Dog, Big John Stud, Ricky Super Fly Snooka, Nikolai Volkof, The Iron Sheik, Andre The Giant, Macho Man....guys like that.

Piper's Pit was the best!!

Man you bringing me back to my childhood and some fond memories. Used to go see these guys at the civic auditorium in my area way back when. Roddy Piper was one of my favorites. Sixty one is way to young. RIP.

Man, there's almost no one left from that era anymore. I used to love watching wrestling back in the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan days, I was 8 years old and remember Roddy Piper very well....I used to play his character in the WWF video game on NES, lol. Only a few big names are left from that era it seems...Hogan, Jim Duggan, Razor Ramon, are pretty much all I can think of that are still alive....and I don't know if Razor will be around much longer. These guys sure have a short life span, seems all of them die in their 50's or early 60's.

I was such a nut.
They would come to town and stay at the local Sports Arena Hotel.
I would call the front desk of the hotel and ask to be connected to be their rooms.
I spoke to Junk yard Dog and asked him for tickets to the show. Keep in mind, I am like 12-13 years old.
I called Paul Orndorf's room when he was WWF champion. He was out.
So I left a message to call "Gene Oakerland" and gave the front desk guy the number to my buddies house we were all at.

10 minutes later the phone rings. I answer...it's Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorf and says..."is Gene there?"
LOL.

Those days shaped what many of us are today. We got to see our heroes..big, strong,men. Many of us even became the image of those WWF wrestlers or bodybuilders we read about in those magazines.
Think about it...that shit shaped our young minds and may have impacted why many of us are here on this board today. Chasing the image of our heroes...
We wanted to become them.
weird...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner