advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats more important - hgh or intra nutrition?

jayl19

Registered
Hey guys just a quick question, well more of an opinion based but here goes...

My money is tight at the moment and I'm about to start my off season, last year I used a lot of pre work insulin with the peptro pro/HBCD shakes and it cost over £120 a month, now iv never used hgh before and I want to try 5iu a day (I can afford this) but I'll have to drop the expensive sups,

what would give me more gains, 5iu hgh everyday or 15iu slin pre work out with peptro pro an HBCD?

Another option would be get the hgh but use the slin post work out and just use maltro or dextrose and ISO whey?

GH IMO

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest slin plus hbcd etc. With gh everyone responds differently. Gh doesn't necessarily cause everyone to gain muscle and everyone reacts different on it.

If just gaining muscle is your goal and you can't afford both gh and slin/intra powders (both would be ideal) then my vote goes to using slin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

HBCD is cheap from bulk powders UK . bb warehouse charges a lot. Don't get from them in case u do. Drop pepto easy decision . Dante made a big post on it n declared it a flop show for the money n said get eaa. so get 1 kg eaa from bulk powders UK . 37 odd quid last good 2 months for me. Flavour it with sugar free fruit flavours. Sorted

Hey guys just a quick question, well more of an opinion based but here goes...

My money is tight at the moment and I'm about to start my off season, last year I used a lot of pre work insulin with the peptro pro/HBCD shakes and it cost over £120 a month, now iv never used hgh before and I want to try 5iu a day (I can afford this) but I'll have to drop the expensive sups,

what would give me more gains, 5iu hgh everyday or 15iu slin pre work out with peptro pro an HBCD?

Another option would be get the hgh but use the slin post work out and just use maltro or dextrose and ISO whey?

I would go with this option

I'd go with the second and use them both to maximize both their effects.

Use the HGH and post workout slin. I don't use intraworkout products. Food does me just fine.

Intra workouts are totally overrated in my opinion. Guys have got along just fine for decades without it

HGH. This shouldn't even be a serious question.

Intra workouts are totally overrated in my opinion. Guys have got along just fine for decades without it

HGH. This shouldn't even be a serious question.

thats ignorant, if you understood the science behind it you would use ityour loosing gains believe me. in a sport where we do whateve we can for new muscle your only setting yourself back

the post workout gh and slin and any sugars fast digesting protein is best option forsure

Last edited:
thats ignorant, if you understood the science behind it you would use ityour loosing gains believe me. in a sport where we do whateve we can for new muscle your only setting yourself back

I do use them..thats why i say they are overrated.

I can get just as good of a training session drinking just water to be honest. Maybe its just me though...

Last edited:
Intra while using humalog. Doesn't effect my stomach any worse than hbcd. That said I'm using md intra at the moment

roast

you have an iron stomach man, I wouldnt be able to do that no fckin way

I thought you were asking hgh vs intra products (no slin) at first and I laughed. Slin costs next to nothing so go with HGH and add slin in. If you want intra carbs get dextrose. Even better use no intra nutrition and just have a pre and post workout meal like most of the best bodybuilders on the planet do. Lots of good simple food, HGH, and some slin before certain meals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131