over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mountain Dog diet app

sambo11510

Registered
So I was a bit iffy on spending $29 a month on a app of all things and let's be honest most things in the industry that seem like a good deal tend to be shit or not exactly what we thought it would be.... I really am enjoying John Meadows app.... I've written and done plenty of programs for myself but I always ran into some sort of road block and just getting bored with working out.... The app is awesome, lays out different programs each week and gives videos and description on how to do each exercise.... You can track every little detail from reps to weight used to sets done and you can fill out a notes section at the end of each work out about how the work out went... Can track your daily macro intake also...... Overall I think it's a good solid app and anybody whose looking to change their training up and just try something different should really consider giving the app a look.... I now see why John Meadows is so highly thought of with his programs.... Im on week 6 now ... Has anybody else taken a look at it or tried it also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've been programming my own mountaindog workouts for a couple years now, but I'm pretty interested in the app. Glad to see you like it

I've been programming my own mountaindog workouts for a couple years now, but I'm pretty interested in the app. Glad to see you like it
Man it's great... I really like the fact that I can just track my work outs easier rep for rep and everything.... It was always a pain the in the dick for me to try to remember how many reps I had done on everything weight on everything and all that so I could log it... I know I'm being a lazy mother fucker but I digress lol.

So I talked with Marc, the guy that communicates back n forth for questions and what not on the app. I asked him what happens after you finish the 12 week program, he said there's 2 years worth of programs loaded on the app and after completion of one program the next automatically loads

Currently taking advantage of the 1 free week trial , thanks for sharing

I actually followed dugdales training log for quite some time and loved the mix of exercises and intensity techniques. However, if you train in a gym that is always busy it's very hard to follow a program to the T. Dugdale trains at 5 in the morning at a gym that isn't busy at all according to the videos.

I've recently been following Shelby as he is blending fortitude, mountaindog and some dante stuff in there. Last chest workout was amazing. the one he posted just the other day.

I actually followed dugdales training log for quite some time and loved the mix of exercises and intensity techniques. However, if you train in a gym that is always busy it's very hard to follow a program to the T. Dugdale trains at 5 in the morning at a gym that isn't busy at all according to the videos.

I've recently been following Shelby as he is blending fortitude, mountaindog and some dante stuff in there. Last chest workout was amazing. the one he posted just the other day.

I can't go wrong with either of them. Top not!

110% or expect to regret it!

Wanting to check this out. What are you following him on? Thanks!

Wanting to check this out. What are you following him on? Thanks!

Shelby shares his stuff on FB and in some articles on 360cut.

I flip flop between FT and Mountain Dog programs a good amount. But even when running MD stuff, I work in muscle rounds and RP stuff all the time. I like John's workouts the most because you can kinda tweak and replace stuff.

I looked on mountain dogs site but didn't see a subscription fee? I was under the impression he had a site you paid for monthly for nutrinal info and training articles etc? Am I looking in the wrong place?

I looked on mountain dogs site but didn't see a subscription fee? I was under the impression he had a site you paid for monthly for nutrinal info and training articles etc? Am I looking in the wrong place?

In the App Store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was a bit iffy on spending $29 a month on a app of all things and let's be honest most things in the industry that seem like a good deal tend to be shit or not exactly what we thought it would be.... I really am enjoying John Meadows app.... I've written and done plenty of programs for myself but I always ran into some sort of road block and just getting bored with working out.... The app is awesome, lays out different programs each week and gives videos and description on how to do each exercise.... You can track every little detail from reps to weight used to sets done and you can fill out a notes section at the end of each work out about how the work out went... Can track your daily macro intake also...... Overall I think it's a good solid app and anybody whose looking to change their training up and just try something different should really consider giving the app a look.... I now see why John Meadows is so highly thought of with his programs.... Im on week 6 now ... Has anybody else taken a look at it or tried it also?

HIs app is something that Ive been really looking at.

The Mountain Dog app is definitely worth the monthly fee. I tried the free week 5 weeks ago and was hooked immediately. I have followed Johns template 2 times in the past with great results, but the app goes well beyond his basic template.

So I was a bit iffy on spending $29 a month on a app of all things and let's be honest most things in the industry that seem like a good deal tend to be shit or not exactly what we thought it would be....

Just searched Mountain Dog on app store,also the website. Noticed the website shows $19.95 for Monthly Membership, is there a discount or the different price on apps and website?

Just searched Mountain Dog on app store,also the website. Noticed the website shows $19.95 for Monthly Membership, is there a discount or the different price on apps and website?

The app membership and website membership are entirely different. At the bottom of his mobile site there is a banner for the app page where you sign up for the app. And the download links are on that same page.

Combine that with 300mg test and you'll be pro in no time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity