Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

İALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree74Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 02:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Old School Stories

There's a lot of guys on here who've been doing this longer than I've been alive (Alfresco comes to mind!) , and have some super cool stories to tell about pros from the past, or just the lifestyle in general; Would be awesome if everyone shared their stories on here!

Could be anything from contest experience, encounter with a pro, some rare brand of steroid they tried ().
tripleOT and HGHkits like this.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

In

Interested in hearing about Parabolan Negma
Which was basically pharma grade Tren from what I understand
Old 03-20-2017, 02:49 AM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dros View Post
In

Interested in hearing about Parabolan Negma
Which was basically pharma grade Tren from what I understand
Negma was quite popular.. Back in the 80s muscular development used to have heavy coverage of the nabba/wabba shows in Europe,, many big names back then would compete in that org instead of the Ifbb .. Joe meeko, larry Bernstein, victor Terra jeff King , John brown.. The list goes on but many today don't know them because the IFBB is so dominant.. But according to some of the competitors one of the reasons to go over there was the availability to obtain Negma parabolan easily and bring it back to the states.. That's how well thought of the compound was..
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
Gaia Kratom - Get your KRATOM!

_
Old 03-20-2017, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATS View Post
Negma was quite popular.. Back in the 80s muscular development used to have heavy coverage of the nabba/wabba shows in Europe,, many big names back then would compete in that org instead of the Ifbb .. Joe meeko, larry Bernstein, victor Terra jeff King , John brown.. The list goes on but many today don't know them because the IFBB is so dominant.. But according to some of the competitors one of the reasons to go over there was the availability to obtain Negma parabolan easily and bring it back to the states.. That's how well thought of the compound was..
Never heard a single name from those you have mentioned, I guess you´re right in saying the IFBB is too dominant. Thanks for the info.
LATS and nickels like this.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

This will be a cool thread. Good idea OP.

I'm not as old school as most here, as far as how long ive been around but I have had a chance to meet several pros from different shows or expos I've been too. One thing that surprised me most was how short the majority of them are. Jay cutler comes to mind most of all. He must be 5'3 or just around there at the most. None the less he was impressive to see in person though, very wide and the mass he carries for his height is out of this world.

I also met kai greene. He was a monster also. I remember shaking his hand and noticing the veins in his forearms that appeared to be fire hoses in size And his actual forearm size was what seemed to be the size of my quads on a good day. Exaggeration but you get the idea. Very nice guy, easy to talk to.

Looking forward to hearing everyones stories here.

Discount code: triple12 in discount code section for an automatic 12% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Monster-gear.com

Last edited by tripleOT; 03-20-2017 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:57 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

I didn't know I was taller than Jay Cutler!?

I think you're mistaken.
tripleOT likes this.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:01 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug1 View Post

I think you're mistaken.
You are 100% correct. I am thinking of lee priest being the short one. They were both at the same expo in michigan when I was there a few years back. Not sure how I got that confused. Let me look them up real quick I'm sure I can find their height somewhere.
doug1 likes this.

Discount code: triple12 in discount code section for an automatic 12% off your entire order.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Monster-gear.com
Old 03-20-2017, 04:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug1 View Post

I think you're mistaken.
Jay Cutler is around 5ft10 or so,I've met him and if was 5'3 I'd only be about 5'7 lol...

THE REAPER
Old 03-20-2017, 04:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Dawg View Post
Jay Cutler is around 5ft10 or so,I've met him and if was 5'3 I'd only be about 5'7 lol...

THE REAPER
Yep, Internet seach says cutler is 5'10... lee priest is 5'4. I've got pictures if me with them somewhere on this computer. let me see if I can find them and have my wife crop out my face in them.

Monster-gear.com
Old 03-20-2017, 04:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Lee Labrada was a great bodybuilder and a very smart businessman, but in person he looked like a really buff Hobbit....I would guess he was even shorter than Lee Priest. Priest used to get as wide as he was tall sometimes in the off season, but he always came to contests looking great.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:08 AM
Double Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoco View Post
Never heard a single name from those you have mentioned, I guess you´re right in saying the IFBB is too dominant. Thanks for the info.
that's cus those are all NABBA guys.......

Old 03-20-2017, 05:34 AM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoco View Post
If you were from the 80's, you know every last one of those guys. We didn't even compete in the NPC early 80's, it was AAU. My first contest and overall win was 1986 AAU Mr. Wyoming Valley.
LATS, DOGGCRAPP, tenny and 7 others like this.

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
CHEMYO - Lab Tested SARMS

_

Last edited by pesty4077; 03-20-2017 at 05:35 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:48 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

In 1991

I was a Junior in college and we had Bob Paris come speak. He didn't come about bodybuilding though, he came to talk about being gay. He brought his partner along, his name was Rod and he was a male model. It was an interesting evening listening to them talk about the issue.

The following year, 1992, my private gym on campus that was student run paid Lee Lebrada to come pose at our bodybuilding show. Now that was exciting. He also gave an hour or more seminar that was question and answer based. Good stuff.

Last edited by maldorf; 03-20-2017 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:26 AM
FOUNDING Member

You are 100% correct. I am thinking of lee priest being the short one. They were both at the same expo in michigan when I was there a few years back. Not sure how I got that confused. Let me look them up real quick I'm sure I can find their height somewhere.[/quote]

Yeah, Jay is at least 5'10'. I've met him several times. I'm 5'10" as well and here's a picture of him with me and my family. You can see we're about the same height and he is leaning to the side a little.
Attached Images

Last edited by lestatgear; 03-20-2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:28 AM
FOUNDING Member

Sorry about the size of the picture. Couldn't resize.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

Last, can't beat the glory days of real pharma and the prices. I remember my first run of negma tren at 1/2 amp every three days and just morphing daily. Or .47 cents for a amp of sust, prices and quality are incomparable now
Old 03-20-2017, 07:07 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I think Jay's closer to 5'8, Ronnie was a bit taller than him when they competed and it wasn't by 1 inch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
fit2grow likes this.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:59 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
I think Jay's closer to 5'8, Ronnie was a bit taller than him when they competed and it wasn't by 1 inch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I am 6 foot and when I stood next to Ronnie it seemed I was about an inch or two taller. Jay was shorter, I stood next to him too.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
I am 6 foot and when I stood next to Ronnie it seemed I was about an inch or two taller. Jay was shorter, I stood next to him too.
I stood next to both and your correct,Ronnie is just a bit taller than Jay...But man those guys were huge regardless, especially Ronnie pure freak...

THE REAPER
Old 03-20-2017, 09:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericinbc View Post
Last, can't beat the glory days of real pharma and the prices. I remember my first run of negma tren at 1/2 amp every three days and just morphing daily. Or .47 cents for a amp of sust, prices and quality are incomparable now

Real Anavar, Steris Cyp by the caseload, Syntex Anadrol...and most foreign based steroids were real!