over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding Proviron to HRT(year round)

GoneForever

Banned
What do you guys think about adding proviron to your hrt? Maybe 25mg daily? What about 50mg daily? Any harm in long term use at small doses like this?

I'm not on HRT, but I love proviron, especially to bridge & PCT.

Im just wondering what long term sides it can cause. At 50mg im pretty sure its not hard on the liver or cholesterol, so I dont see how it would be any worse for your health if you add it to you 150mg test(hrt). I love it as well. Ups free test and is a weak anti-estrogen but still will keep estro in check for hrt users.

i love Proviron too. I'm using 500mg test a week + 25mg proviron a day. Without proviron the test seems to lose its effect after a few months.

What do you guys think about adding proviron to your hrt? Maybe 25mg daily? What about 50mg daily? Any harm in long term use at small doses like this?

I like the studies I have seen on proviron. I have some posted on the board somewhere.

This would look like a nice HRT protocol. Disclaimer This is not cycle information or advice. I am talking about legal and legit HRT.

200mg test EW
2iu GH ED
25mg proviron ED
500iu HCG 2 x EW
25mg Dhea ED
4mg melatonin at bed

I like the studies I have seen on proviron. I have some posted on the board somewhere.

This would look like a nice HRT protocol. Disclaimer This is not cycle information or advice. I am talking about legal and legit HRT.

200mg test EW
2iu GH ED
25mg proviron ED
500iu HCG 2 x EW
25mg Dhea ED
4mg melatonin at bed

That looks a lot like my HRT but im on 150mg test instead of 200 and 4iu's instead of 2iu's. Im also on 100mg dhea b/c my levels were extremely low. Like 50points below the low range. I have a ?. How important do you think it is to split the 25mg proviron into 2 doses(like 12.5 in the a.m. and 12.5 at night) Think its necassary since its got such a short half life or should you just take it all at night?

fourthgen i think were on about the same hrt regmine. my doc and i are in the starting phase of seeing what works best. how long have you been on hrt if you dont mind me asking?

fourthgen i think were on about the same hrt regmine. my doc and i are in the starting phase of seeing what works best. how long have you been on hrt if you dont mind me asking?

well, mine I guess you could say is not true HRT, b/c im not going through a doc. I have a friend who is an endo who helps me out "as much as he can" without putting himself into legal trouble. Im only in my mid 20's but F'd myself up when I was younger and there is no turning back now, plus I cant deal with losing %70 of my gains by taking 6months-1year to "try" to recover if possible at all when I can just stay on HRT. Been on it for about 3years now(cycling on and off real cycle's though). Actually just recently added 4iu's of GH instead of 2. WORLD OF DIFFERENCE

well, mine I guess you could say is not true HRT, b/c im not going through a doc. I have a friend who is an endo who helps me out "as much as he can" without putting himself into legal trouble. Im only in my mid 20's but F'd myself up when I was younger and there is no turning back now, plus I cant deal with losing %70 of my gains by taking 6months-1year to "try" to recover if possible at all when I can just stay on HRT. Been on it for about 3years now(cycling on and off real cycle's though). Actually just recently added 4iu's of GH instead of 2. WORLD OF DIFFERENCE

Maybe you could post what you did wrong when you were younger (with an emphasis on wrong) to help other kids to not mess up their hormone levels for life.

There is no way to get them back to the average?

Do we need HCG on HRT if we don't care about the size of our balls and have enough kids?

Maybe you could post what you did wrong when you were younger (with an emphasis on wrong) to help other kids to not mess up their hormone levels for life.

There is no way to get them back to the average?

Started lifting in my late teens. I wanted to get bigger faster like most of us and didnt wanna do aas, so this guy at a vitamin store told me to go on PH's and said they are perfectly fine as long as you are 18. I went on like 4 or 5 cycles of 1ad/19nor and 4ad. Only for about 1month at a time but only used tribulus afterwards. Then I dieted for my 1st show and did fairly well but felt like crap afterwards. I belive I was like 20 or 21 at the time. Got my T levels checked about 4months later and they were very low. Only like 20points still in range so the doc just said "well, your normal" I then started aas at 22ish and cycled on and off and did pct like everyone else but noticed I would really feel aweful, no sex drive,etc... after each cycle and still for months after pct was done. Did a perfect pct with hcg thoughout cycle then a month of clomid/nolvadex. Waited about 5months later and got tested again. Test still very low but still in range. I then couldnt keep affording the doc bills and as a college student I didnt have time to keep figuring this out, so I just went on my own hrt. I personally think the Ph's did it to me. I was 18 but a late bloomer and I dont think my endocrine system could handle it. I know I didnt naturally have low test(well I dont think) b/c I could easily lose fat, had a high sex drive, and showed no symptoms of low test. But maybe I did all that time. I personally think it was the Ph's at such a long age. Feel free to ask me specific ?'s as my fingers really hurt after typing this :)

I think its a great idea. It will free up more test and increase libido. Even on 150mgs of enanthate as Dr. prescribed TRT my sex drive was still low even tho my total number was in the 800's. This is were Free test comes in and the Proviron will help. You may even be able to back off on the Testesterone dose also if adding Proviron. But why do that right.LOL

Do we need HCG on HRT if we don't care about the size of our balls and have enough kids?
I remember SWALE saying his patients feel better with HCG. I don't think he adds it just for the reasons you stated. And feeling good is one of the goals of HRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131