Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Dear God, my shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I finally started our asia friend's T. Prop. I shot it last night in my delt and my gosh it hurts! It is swollen like Carrot Top's delts! what the hell can I do to make it ease up? Hot , cold, time?

For reference...
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2008, 08:37 AM
MODERATOR Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

wait a few days, pain will go away

people will tell you to use warm and blah blah, I haven't seen anything that worked, just patience for a few days

enjoy the pain (just kidding)

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
MEXANABOLICS - Genuine Mex Gear
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

_
Old 07-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

good advice from mike. Don't freak out that is the worst thing you can do it makes it worse
Old 07-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I'm definitely enjoying it!!! (g)

Thanks guys, I guess my body will get use to it...or hope!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicomm View Post
So I finally started our asia friend's T. Prop. I shot it last night in my delt and my gosh it hurts! It is swollen like Carrot Top's delts! what the hell can I do to make it ease up? Hot , cold, time?

For reference...
Put another shot on the other delt!! Even em out dammit!

Don't panic, some motrin will help. If it were an infection, it would become soft, red and hot. As long as you don't have fever it should be ok. Propionate, Primobolan Acetate and Sustanon (because of the Prop.) Causes that on some people.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:16 AM
MODERATOR Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designbuilt View Post
Put another shot on the other delt!! Even em out dammit!

Don't panic, some motrin will help. If it were an infection, it would become soft, red and hot. As long as you don't have fever it should be ok. Propionate, Primobolan Acetate and Sustanon (because of the Prop.) Causes that on some people.
short esters at high concentration can do it or high BA content
no worries bro unless u have fever

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
MEXANABOLICS - Genuine Mex Gear
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

_
Old 07-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

if your hair color starts to change, call doctor
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Did the same thing last night with the same effect nothing to worry about for me the 1st week or so I will continue to have soreness but it always eases up after awhile
Old 07-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Prop hurts . I will lean into a door jam real hard and press the shit out of the sore area . Hurts like hell but works .
Old 07-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I used that shit from asia (375per 1.5ml IP Sust) for a while and the pain was just as bad for the last shot as the first , the site always swole up and was a big hard ass knot every fucking injection would last for 5-7 days , absolutly the worst thing I every used. you coulden't give me that shit again , swapped out with Nile Sust and actualy got better gains from it and no pain , the BA content in that CRAP is so fucking high I actualy got
"fina cough" from it a few times.

Sell that shit to sombody you don't like and buy somthing made for humans

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 07-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned

some people have bodies that just cannot handle prop, my advice is to switch to an ester like enanthate or sustanon and just use some anti e's to keep off some water
Old 07-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicomm View Post

For reference...
LOL how many mls did u put in there!!!

To me the shoulder is really bad few minutes after the shot but then its not really that painfull...the worst I have ever tried was 2mls in the triceps My arm looked BIG and RED...I swear it was missed up its not funny...my skin looked like it was burned even when the swelling went away I was scared it wont go away.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

I put 1cc of Asia's prop into my tricep last night and today it is pretty painful. This was my first tricep injection of any substance though, so maybe I placed it poorly...I used the same substance in my quads with ZERO pain though...I still love the stuff, it makes me an animal in the gym.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

...if you really cant stand it you could send it to me. lol...
Old 07-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I have shot prop from a couple differant makers and it never realy hurt per say , maybe a little more of a dull ache the next day but thats it , the SUS I got here lately was a killer.

I think that the majority of the pain is not so much from the ester but the extra BA thats in his shit.

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 07-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Update, I finally couldn't take it and amputated my arm!

Naw, it finally went down after a week, probably would have been sooner had I not played golf last week! Damn it was huge by the 9th hole!! Just glad that the pain has now officially transfered to each glute and a thigh! LOL

Big B...2 mls per