Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

Tren Users - weight gain?

for a steroid thats rated 500:500 how come so many complain of little to no weight gain?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Registered Member

could it be dosing, i see many running 150-200mg ew while i run no less then 500mg ew and i definitly see size increases
Old 05-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

I love how Tren makes me feel, but never gained weight on it. For what's it's worth, EQ makes me far more muscular than Tren ever did, even if I use 500mg/wk of Tren, versus only 200mg/wk of EQ. I wonder if I just all around don't respond as well as others do to Tren. And why in the hell do I get such results from only 200mg/wk of EQ? Maybe it's at the receptor level. Why some don't respond to Winstrol-V and others do like crazy.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenman View Post
I love how Tren makes me feel, but never gained weight on it. For what's it's worth, EQ makes me far more muscular than Tren ever did, even if I use 500mg/wk of Tren, versus only 200mg/wk of EQ. I wonder if I just all around don't respond as well as others do to Tren. And why in the hell do I get such results from only 200mg/wk of EQ? Maybe it's at the receptor level. Why some don't respond to Winstrol-V and others do like crazy.
when I read your post then i red your name and i think i found myself in one of the most confused lapses of my life lol.

I do find great gains with tren, strength mostly tho.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:48 AM
Banned

Dan Duchaine states the best stack you can run is test/tren/anadrol and MANY have used that to great success.

I believe the reason you are making those assumptions is bc everyone seems to use tren to cut so there are more comments about using it for those purposes. Many feel that adding tren during a heavy cycle (probably with orals) taxes the liver too much so may not lead to it being used as often to bulk...not to mention the fact its $$$
Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Yeah. The name comes from me using Tren for three years straight because that's all I had. One thing it did do for me for sure was keep me from loosing muscle while dieting. Plus, it seems to directly help fat loss. Just that I never gained muscle from it.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
Dan Duchaine states the best stack you can run is test/tren/anadrol and MANY have used that to great success.

I believe the reason you are making those assumptions is bc everyone seems to use tren to cut so there are more comments about using it for those purposes. Many feel that adding tren during a heavy cycle (probably with orals) taxes the liver too much so may not lead to it being used as often to bulk...not to mention the fact its $$$
I thought Tren had more of chance at being kidney toxic than liver toxic???
Old 05-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenman View Post
Yeah. The name comes from me using Tren for three years straight because that's all I had. One thing it did do for me for sure was keep me from loosing muscle while dieting. Plus, it seems to directly help fat loss. Just that I never gained muscle from it.
3 years straight on tren, what was your blood panels like.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

if you aren't gaining from tren.. its one of 3 problems

1. Its fake
2. You arent eating enough
3. your dose is way to low

1 and 2 are probably most common
Old 05-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

instant 5 lb weight gain after a couple of days..
15-20% strength increase after first inject..
for my friend..
Old 05-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsuprman22xx View Post
for a steroid thats rated 500:500 how come so many complain of little to no weight gain?
I havent heard anyone complain about anything while running legit tren, other than the normal sides that go with the compound.

Tren is actualy the most forgiving on a poor diet as well due to the feed efficiency related with its use so gaining is easier.

I have known of people that ran brand x and seen no results but I do not know of one person thats ran fina coverted from a pellet that didnt grow.

I cant say that every individual that I know personaly had a love afair with tren though, as some had more sides than they liked while others had less.
But all seen results while on it.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

i got harder from it, more vascular, and the sides to go along with it, but i didnt gain much weight at all from it
Old 05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mass_chaos View Post
I thought Tren had more of chance at being kidney toxic than liver toxic???
well the hexy ester (para) is known for its liver issues and the others apparently kidney. i think to some extent its overstated and has much to do with all the other gear and supps making a cumulative effect. just my opinion.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

i think its because you dont hold water and you lose bf %
Old 05-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

I thelped my maintain my weight no matter what I ate on it. But I was disapointed as far as weight gain. Great drug for changing body composition for me personally. It's a wonderful compound.
what you're doing.
But those are the people
who don't know much about it.
As soon as you find out
what the whole thing is about...
then it's just like another thing"...

-Arnold Schwarzenegger "Pumping Iron"
Old 05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

Me.. maybe only a scale weight gain of 3 to 5 lbs.

I cut up as I put on lbm with tren,

If you are not puting any scale weight, you should be looking cut as hell!!\\DLStryker
Old 05-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristi1340 View Post
i think its because you dont hold water and you lose bf %
I agree
Old 05-21-2009, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

0 bloat on tren certainly keeps you from the big water gains.
It also has a way of turning shit food into meat on your bones extremely well.

Now if only it didn't give me acne it would be perfect.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Registered Member

any of you run tren with just test.... or do most of you run an oral too. I never considered running an oral cause everyone said I would need to because of the strength gains alone from the tren.

I'm about to run my first full blown tren cycle... It looks like this

250mg cyp (as a base line) ew / wks 1-12
50mg of Tren A ed / wks 1-12
100mg Test Suspen ed / wks 1-12
Old 05-21-2009, 07:07 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
any of you run tren with just test.... or do most of you run an oral too. I never considered running an oral cause everyone said I would need to because of the strength gains alone from the tren.

I'm about to run my first full blown tren cycle... It looks like this

250mg cyp (as a base line) ew / wks 1-12
50mg of Tren A ed / wks 1-12
100mg Test Suspen ed / wks 1-12
that is going to be a sweet cycle man