over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hrt setup advice pleade and opinions

king1033

Registered
Test cyp 200mg EW
HGH 2iu EOD (this shit is expensive!! best I can afford)
hcg 250iu E3D
aromasin dose??

now i talked to my doc about putting aromasin (SP?) in there but I am unsure about the dose i should set that up at.

how does this look? going to take blood work a month into this see where numbers stand.

also I take 2 baby asprin daily for obvious reasons.

Test cyp 200mg EW
hcg 250iu E3D
aromasin dose??

now i talked to my doc about putting aromasin (SP?) in there but I am unsure about the dose i should set that up at.

how does this look? going to take blood work a month into this see where numbers stand.

also I take 2 baby asprin daily for obvious reasons.

pretty standard,looks good.aromasin half tablet a day

Yup that is pretty standard I personally would try 100 cyp a week or even every 5 days at first and use the Aromasin as I found it needed at first.

If at 100 a week you felt like ass after a few weeks then bump 150 and repeat.
I personally judged my Aromasin dosage on my nip response and now know that I only need to take a half dose the day after shot day.
That seems to be the day my aromatization is at max and need help curbing the bounce.
HGH dosage looks about normal for aging slow down and maybe a bit of fat loss help.
I never used HCG so I can not say much about that
Best of luck

This is twice the dose of test that any reputable doc would start yuo out on, so yuo must be cooking this up on yuor own.

True HRT is physiologic doses only, so yuo start patients on 100 mg/wk typically, then do a blood test again after a couple of months as test cyp has an 8 day half-life and you'll need 5-6 half-lives to get to steady state. At this dose, no HGC or anti-estrogens are necessay.

What yuo've got laid out here is just a low-dose cycle.

gotta agree with you. I was put on 100 mg/wk test to start out and worked up to 150 mg/wk but just had to decrease it because my hematrocrit is climbing. When I was on 150mg/wk my total test got up to 722. Not sure what mine would have been at 200 mg/wk, but it might have been around 1000. I think that could still be considered high normal, not sure. 200 mg/wk is too high to start out, thats for sure.

gotta agree with you. I was put on 100 mg/wk test to start out and worked up to 150 mg/wk but just had to decrease it because my hematrocrit is climbing. When I was on 150mg/wk my total test got up to 722. Not sure what mine would have been at 200 mg/wk, but it might have been around 1000. I think that could still be considered high normal, not sure. 200 mg/wk is too high to start out, thats for sure.

Yup 100MG every 5 days here.. I like being on 150 to 200 every 7 because it makes me feel like a giddy school girl but its just not something I consider a safe long term level.
I was at 800 from 100 every 5 I can only imagine my levels otherwise

This is twice the dose of test that any reputable doc would start yuo out on, so yuo must be cooking this up on yuor own.

True HRT is physiologic doses only, so yuo start patients on 100 mg/wk typically, then do a blood test again after a couple of months as test cyp has an 8 day half-life and you'll need 5-6 half-lives to get to steady state. At this dose, no HGC or anti-estrogens are necessay.

I am adding on the side to what i was prescribed yes, so i guess for a true hrt id bring the dose down 100mg see how that feels and work from blood work. i was interested in aromasin for its benefits as in raising igf %600 good for cholesterol etc.

I am adding on the side to what i was prescribed yes, so i guess for a true hrt id bring the dose down 100mg see how that feels and work from blood work. i was interested in aromasin for its benefits as in raising igf %600 good for cholesterol etc.

Always, always start off as prescribed until you know what your levels will settle at on your everyday routine. Get happy and healthy before you fiddle with things.
I did not mini-cycle until i knew for damn sure what my levels were consistently at on my current regime.

Pretty sure that those chems like aromasin wreck your cholesterol levels, I could be wrong so someone correct me if i am wrong. If youre going to be messing with that much test long term, youre going to need to keep a very close eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin levels by getting a cbc done regularly. Ive been getting one done every 3 months, and even more now since its been creeping up.

I can't see how any of u guys a getting GH prescribed by you docs unless its one of those out of state HRT Clinics.

I have a legit medical reason and don't really make any GH and can't even get it prescribed.

Dad,
This is basically what i am prescribed.I started with gel and it sucked and over time this is pretty much where I'm at.Worked up to this of course.And at one point I was prescribed HCG and as test dosage got higher an AI came into play.

I have heard of anti-aging clinics prescribing pretty high doses of test along with deca and anavar.although insurance does not cover this and they make you buy it through one of their contracted compounding pharmacies.

Pretty sure that those chems like aromasin wreck your cholesterol levels, I could be wrong so someone correct me if i am wrong. If youre going to be messing with that much test long term, youre going to need to keep a very close eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin levels by getting a cbc done regularly. Ive been getting one done every 3 months, and even more now since its been creeping up.

i believe thats the draw of aromasin, it doesnt wreck your lipids.

I have been on 200 mg of test cyp weekly for the last 2 years. Doc put me on that dose from the start. At this dose, my test levels are only 450 to 500 at the 7 day mark. I will add, I have Addison`s Disease and Hypothroidism as well as being Hypogonadic. So in my case, I don`t feel I am on a low dose cycle.

Lycan

I have been on 200 mg of test cyp weekly for the last 2 years. Doc put me on that dose from the start. At this dose, my test levels are only 450 to 500 at the 7 day mark. I will add, I have Addison`s Disease and Hypothroidism as well as being Hypogonadic. So in my case, I don`t feel I am on a low dose cycle.

Lycan

Everyone is different for sure. I talked to one guy that had a test level of 800 or so on just 100 mg/wk. Me personally i would need more than 150 mg/wk to get to that. Sounds like you need even more. I do find it odd and risky behavior though to be starting someone's hrt dose so high. Usual protocol is to start at the average dose and work up from there if need be. Some guys dont need more than 100 mg/wk. Me personally, I feel like I need more. My level was 518 when using 100 mg/wk, and I didnt quite feel right yet. Looks like I may be stuck with this dose though unless they can find the cause of my high hematocrit.

aromasin

aromasin is unlikely to affect lipids in a negative way. 12.5 mg ed can significanty increase testosterone as a stand-alone therapy.

This was a great post for me. I learned a lot about true HRT dosage.

Thanks Dad for calling a spade a spade as always.

ANGEL

Test cyp 200mg EW
hcg 250iu E3D
aromasin dose??

King, I am curious. You are on HRT at the young age of 20? Are you shut down already due to previous cycling or a disorder?

agree with you Dad, but... HCG is very underrated. keeps testes functioning to some degree in case the patient wants to have children down the line, a lot of people report feeling better when HCG is added compared to test replacement alone... and increased libido

I'm age 27 and been on the high dose of Androgel for the past 3 months. My total T was 153. I'm going to the dr. tomorrow morning for blood work. I'm going to have to say that my nipples are sensitive to touch. Not real bad, but a little bothersome. I will tell the dr. this, but what can be prescribed for it?

I for one don't think the Androgel works.... but we'll see soon enough.

be careful guys with the sore nips stuff because it might backfire if trying to get antiestrogens and the doc may lower your test dose as longs as he can keep you in a low normal range.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear