over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mother of god, why cant i find an understanding trt dr

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
so i recently moved to syracuse ny area..............so i find a dr thru the androgel website, i cruise 3 months on androgel and blast 8 weeks on just enth, nothing else................little gh but thats irrelevant here

so the dr i had appt with had "jury duty", my guess is this is an industry term for golf...............maybe not , anyhow

they give me an appt with another dr...........so i get there, its a woman, great

so in she comes, all 200 lbs overweight of her, so i tell her what ive been doing and im almost out of androgel...............she damn near refuses to give me a script saying that what im doing is both illegal and against her ethics............then she tries to read me the typical medical schooled riot act about how bad steroids are for you.........

she, tells me test can give you cancer, i stopped her there and said test doesnt give you cancer................her next 2 words? ................lyle alzado..........cut her off quick.............

i says, lyle alzado didnt die from steroids he died from cancer, she goes yeh, testicular cancer caused by test...............i says then how do all the rest of the people that get it without ever touching steroids get it? ummmmmmm, well.......................yeah, lets move on (the whole while im thinking about bigger,stronger,faster,lol)

then she flew into the roid rage agenda, i said arnold, hulk, stallone, they never hurt anyone................uhuh

so she says shell give me androgel this time but she wants a test level done...........then shes checking my ankles for swelling.........i said what are you doing? well you get water swelling from test, i says i just told you i havent touched enth for 2.5 months, thats why i need androgel..........oh she says................didnt tell her im starting an 8 weeker in 2 weeks..........

so i says what panel you running? test and cbc? she goes yeah..........well i want other tests as well, she goes like what? i said psa...............she says, well you dont have to check that very often........i said when fooling with im test? she looks at me and goes, good point....................

so she goes, ill talk to dr so and so, but im sure hell feel the same as i do, i said well then ill keep going thru drs till i find one that understands, cuz i know they are out there.............she goes good luck

then i went and gave blood :D

New Girl on the Forum

I am new around here and really enjoying reading some of the threads. I look forward to being part of the community. I work fora San Diego Veterinary and love my job more than anything else in life.

at least you got something done productively by draining your super-steroided circulatory system! :)

So you basically told a Dr that you were "blasting" and wanted some more androgel for cruising?

However mis-informed she may be, she would never give you what you want. You aren't interested in TRT at all. "blasting" is NOT for health, nor are there any health/wellness protocols written for such activity.

I have the same condition that Lance Armstrong has, so I need TRT to live a healthy life and it really bugs me when I see a post like this. You just want to use anabolic chemicals and you think TRT is like some way to justify your desire and skirt the law. It's guys like you that are going to screw it up for the rest of us.

If you are going to cycle, then cycle and don't try to label it as something else. And don't go see a Dr.

BTW: If that Doc wrote anything down you will never get health insurance again without paying 4x more for it. Ins carriers think steroid users are like crack heads, therefore are high risk to insure.

Forget about a primary care doc.... You need to see an Endo. They hand out test like candy if your levels are low.

so i recently moved to syracuse ny area..............so i find a dr thru the androgel website, i cruise 3 months on androgel and blast 8 weeks on just enth, nothing else................little gh but thats irrelevant here

so the dr i had appt with had "jury duty", my guess is this is an industry term for golf...............maybe not , anyhow

they give me an appt with another dr...........so i get there, its a woman, great

so in she comes, all 200 lbs overweight of her, so i tell her what ive been doing and im almost out of androgel...............she damn near refuses to give me a script saying that what im doing is both illegal and against her ethics............then she tries to read me the typical medical schooled riot act about how bad steroids are for you.........

she, tells me test can give you cancer, i stopped her there and said test doesnt give you cancer................her next 2 words? ................lyle alzado..........cut her off quick.............

i says, lyle alzado didnt die from steroids he died from cancer, she goes yeh, testicular cancer caused by test...............i says then how do all the rest of the people that get it without ever touching steroids get it? ummmmmmm, well.......................yeah, lets move on (the whole while im thinking about bigger,stronger,faster,lol)

then she flew into the roid rage agenda, i said arnold, hulk, stallone, they never hurt anyone................uhuh

so she says shell give me androgel this time but she wants a test level done...........then shes checking my ankles for swelling.........i said what are you doing? well you get water swelling from test, i says i just told you i havent touched enth for 2.5 months, thats why i need androgel..........oh she says................didnt tell her im starting an 8 weeker in 2 weeks..........

so i says what panel you running? test and cbc? she goes yeah..........well i want other tests as well, she goes like what? i said psa...............she says, well you dont have to check that very often........i said when fooling with im test? she looks at me and goes, good point....................

so she goes, ill talk to dr so and so, but im sure hell feel the same as i do, i said well then ill keep going thru drs till i find one that understands, cuz i know they are out there.............she goes good luck

then i went and gave blood :D

lyle alzado died from Creutzfeldt-jakob Disease - a rare brain cancer from injecting cadaver growth hormone. that has NOTHING to do with any steroids

lyle alzado died from Creutzfeldt-jakob Disease - a rare brain cancer from injecting cadaver growth hormone. that has NOTHING to do with any steroids

Nope. Alzado likely had AIDS. The type of cancer he had is most commonly found in people with AIDS. Drugs had nothing to do with it.

Nope. Alzado likely had AIDS. The type of cancer he had is most commonly found in people with AIDS. Drugs had nothing to do with it.

Yep T-cell lymphoma

Its funny how Dr’s or other people will point one or 2 persons that died said from steroids or steroid related issues. How many people die from smoking and alcohol related issues? Why don’t they point them? They can’t because there are in millions… It just pisses me off

So you basically told a Dr that you were "blasting" and wanted some more androgel for cruising?

However mis-informed she may be, she would never give you what you want. You aren't interested in TRT at all. "blasting" is NOT for health, nor are there any health/wellness protocols written for such activity.

I have the same condition that Lance Armstrong has, so I need TRT to live a healthy life and it really bugs me when I see a post like this. You just want to use anabolic chemicals and you think TRT is like some way to justify your desire and skirt the law. It's guys like you that are going to screw it up for the rest of us.

If you are going to cycle, then cycle and don't try to label it as something else. And don't go see a Dr.

BTW: If that Doc wrote anything down you will never get health insurance again without paying 4x more for it. Ins carriers think steroid users are like crack heads, therefore are high risk to insure.

for your info i was put on andro b4 i ever touched aas, at that was at 42 , hypogonadism,i guess i should stop the andro since i wana get a little more from aas from time to time? i cant pct, there is nothing to come back, it was toast to start,hence the need for andro,see, i didnt ruin my natty like alot do,it happened naturally

let me ask you, if a dr was prescribing heart meds and told the patient you really need to stop drinking,and he didnt , would the heart meds be stopped?

i guess it all boils down to legal and illegal, and we know what brain surgeons make those decisions.....................

and i dont have to tell anyone anything, im pretty sure they can figure it out from a 1600 test level............

but thanx for your concern

Last edited:
for your info i was put on andro b4 i ever touched aas, at that was at 42 , hypogonadism,i guess i should stop the andro since i wana get a little more from aas from time to time? i cant pct, there is nothing to come back, it was toast to start,hence the need for andro,see, i didnt ruin my natty like alot do,it happened naturally

let me ask you, if a dr was prescribing heart meds and told the patient you really need to stop drinking,and he didnt , would the heart meds be stopped?

i guess it all boils down to legal and illegal, and we know what brain surgeons make those decisions.....................

but thanx for your concern

hey wasp Im also from the Syracuse area....let me know if you end up finding a good endo in this area. I'm sure I'll eventually need one :). BTW u still working out at aspen?

3 days a week my man, i was hoping you allready knew of one,hehehe

found a listing here: **broken link removed**

hope it helps...is that fat bitch doctor on there?

i looked at the paperwork when i got home, shes not even an md, says DO after her name, wtf is that?

thanx for the list, yeah i originally tried to get that dr zygmont, but after 2 weeks of them telling me hes still reviewng my files and no appt made, i had to look elsewhere..........

calm down. Nobody is going to screw it up for you. Think about how many people try to scam docs for pain pills. Does that mean they have stopped scripting people pain pills for legit reasons? Of course not. Same situation here. Always gonna be script-scammers for desirable drugs.

DO is at the same level as an MD. They just practce more on a "natural" level than MD's. Kind of like a chiropractor.

You will not find an "understanding" doctor that will be a part of your self medicating and provide you with the pharmaceuticals to do it.I have no problem with what you are doing don't get me wrong.But if somehow the Doctor ever ended up in front of a review board and had to admit He/She knew what you were doing(using medication at higher doses for reasons not approved for administration I.E. bodybuilding) they could potentially lose their license and even face jail time.

Now,some of the Life extension type clinics are a little more generous with dosing etc... but they usually arent Endos or urologists practicing TRUE HRT.

Many Bodybuilders "play the game" if you will.They get on their HRT and use the doctor as a way to keep safe through bloodwork etc.. You blast ,but time it where your back down into range come time for new bloodwork.That would be my suggestion to you,because you will never get enough prescribed from a legit doc for bodybuilding purposes anyway.Also you have a legit script for travel purposes and so on...

a buddy told his doc he wanted to do low dose cycle of anavar 50mg/day. His doc said you'll wind up like chris benoit?!?!?!? WTF?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131