over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP. Does NPP give u aggression?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Test & Dbol does not give me aggression. Infact it makes me cool as a bird. I'm naturally not hot temper but when i take Tren i get angry easily. Anti-social.

Now, from your experience, if i were to add NPP to my Test/dbol cycle, will i get aggression? Mild aggression? Like easily get iritated??

here is an interesting counter to that since in this last psychology class I took I read about a study done with rats and AAS regarding how it effects the brain, chemicals and overall processes etc, aggression was some how tied into the mix. anyways it compared oral forms to injectables and used anadrols winstrol, masteron and nandrolone... neither oral had any effects on the brain, its chemicals, processes etc, but both injectables actually did, and believe it or not nandrolone was actual listed as having the greatest effects on the brain. Like I said aggression, drive, "alpha male" side was included in the mix. Granted I dont recall all of the specifics since I've learned that pretty much any aspect regarding AAS outside of the bodybuilding and sporting world realm tends to always put AAS in a bad light with some or all adverse effects.... The main thing I got from the study was that it actually showed how AAS can have an effect on the brain and nandrolone having the greatest effect...

here is an interesting counter to that since in this last psychology class I took I read about a study done with rats and AAS regarding how it effects the brain, chemicals and overall processes etc, aggression was some how tied into the mix. anyways it compared oral forms to injectables and used anadrols winstrol, masteron and nandrolone... neither oral had any effects on the brain, its chemicals, processes etc, but both injectables actually did, and believe it or not nandrolone was actual listed as having the greatest effects on the brain. Like I said aggression, drive, "alpha male" side was included in the mix. Granted I dont recall all of the specifics since I've learned that pretty much any aspect regarding AAS outside of the bodybuilding and sporting world realm tends to always put AAS in a bad light with some or all adverse effects.... The main thing I got from the study was that it actually showed how AAS can have an effect on the brain and nandrolone having the greatest effect...

All I can say is I didn't get any aggression on nandrolone and haven't read a single forum post about anyone saying they have. Then again, I don't get aggression on tren either so who knows. Maybe your study applies to humans, maybe it does not.

Ive seen the study and the way the tests are run seems to confuse confidence with agression. Lots of AAS make me confident and assertive but only tren makes me agressive in a bad sense.

You shouldnt ive ran deca plenty and other than the weight gain i cant tell ive added it

Test & Dbol does not give me aggression. Infact it makes me cool as a bird. I'm naturally not hot temper but when i take Tren i get angry easily. Anti-social.

Now, from your experience, if i were to add NPP to my Test/dbol cycle, will i get aggression? Mild aggression? Like easily get iritated??

NPP does cause mild aggression. It's not as bad as tren, but when I did NPP i felt a little on the edge. I think it has something to do with the prolactane..but I am not too sure. It effects everyone differntly, so you might not get it.

The agression is not as bad as tren acetate, but I find NPP agression worser then tren suspension.

You shouldnt ive ran deca plenty and other than the weight gain i cant tell ive added it

Now when you say you ran deca, are you referring to the long acting? I say that because the long acting doesn't cause any agression at all. The NPP on the other hand has slight kick of aggression to it.

NPP does cause mild aggression. It's not as bad as tren, but when I did NPP i felt a little on the edge. I think it has something to do with the prolactane..but I am not too sure. It effects everyone differntly, so you might not get it.

The agression is not as bad as tren acetate, but I find NPP agression worser then tren suspension.

The last time i ran NPP was a year ago. I did got a little hot temper & easily iritaited.

I'm not sure if it was NPP or was it because of my job. I was having a different job a year ago & it was a little stressful & frustrating. So i'm not sure if it was the job or the NPP.

But in general do u guys experience hot temper or easily iritaited on it since its 19-nor just like tren.

Yes i was refering to the decanate ester i havent ran the phenylprop yet but ive never had any different sides using different esters of other compounds other than they worked faster and maybe a little less water retention but thats just me no telling how you will react till you try it

So far people that i know who ran it, including myself did not experience any aggression.

Yeah Iam sure it all depends on the persons body chemistry. I however did experience agression from NPP. The funny thing is, I am running tren suspension right now and no aggression. I think I am keeping my blood levels very stable, that's why I am experience less sides. 75mg ed.

When i added longacting Deca to my self-hrt at 300mgs every 7 days,i did not experiance any aggression. I was on it for about 5wks. I stopped using Deca when my face started turning stop sign red from the high rbc. Have not tried NPP. Hope this helps. Peace.

Its weird. Both compound are the same (19-nor) but NPP seem to effect the mind. I got easily iritaited from it.

I plan to give it another shot.

BTW, do u guys get bloat from NPP? I got a little.

I apologize for bumping an old thread, that's what happens when that pesky 'search' function is used. Actually I was googling "Npp and aggression" because since adding NPP to my cycle I've had mood swings, and very much increased aggression. Tren doesn't seem to effect me as far as anger/mood swings go these days, but for some reason NPP has really given me some pretty aggressive feelings/thoughts and mood swings. Everyone responds to compounds differently-- For me personally I can handle tren just fine, no issues mentally or emotionally. This is the first time I've tried NPP and yeah it's certainly affected my mood, more than any other compound besides halotestin (pissed off in a bottle).

Never had any issues with npp, actually I am very nice and friendly no mood swings at all on npp lol but tren is another story, esp acetate...enathate I can handle but on ace I am not a person I used to be, off ace 2-3 days and I am normal again

Nope.

Npp should be fine. I'm on 700 trrn and very happy and relaxed though so individual responses can vary somewhat

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Im on NPP now, it doesn't make me more aggressive. But if I get angry (typically stupid drivers) It sticks with me longer, I normally let things roll pretty quickly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear