over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many ccs does injection sites hold

Anthony80

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys Basically delts it’s 2mls max for me in each delt ,but what about glutes and lats ? I hear glutes can take a lot and Lats can possibly take even more than glutes , just curious of guys who inject those body parts, how many mls can you safely inject in each glute or lat , 👍

I watched a guy online inject 4.5cc In one lat , so was curious what’s the max mls you guys have put in Lats and glutes

It all depends how big your muscles are you’re lats, glutes, quads for me I don’t go over 3ml in those areas.

Hey guys Basically delts it’s 2mls max for me in each delt ,but what about glutes and lats ? I hear glutes can take a lot and Lats can possibly take even more than glutes , just curious of guys who inject those body parts, how many mls can you safely inject in each glute or lat , 👍
I dont like putting any more than 1.5 cs in my delts otherwise i get a knot. I can put 2.5 in quads and 5 in glutes

I dont like putting any more than 1.5 cs in my delts otherwise i get a knot. I can put 2.5 in quads and 5 in glutes
Wow 5mls in glutes , I figured the glutes can take a lot, but do you think Lats could handle that volume as well ? Never had the courage to do quads ,I’ve heard to many bad stories lol , but if it works for you great

Brooooo quads are soooooo easy. U just gotta do it that first time and they will all be butter after that one and pin it high up on ur quad. The lower I go towards my kneecap the more it hurts. If u have some big ass latsIt can hold some oil. I’ve still yet to do a VG one.

I’m my youth there were looong stretches when 50 mg products were most of our available options… test prop, laurabolin, winstrol(zambons) etc. I would run 10 bangers everywhere including my delts on a regular basis. I was 300+ lbs n had the shoulder mass to go with it. I’m NOT saying I enjoyed it but sometimes you just gotta step in the batters box n get er done. Would I do it all over again? Absolutely.

depend how big are your muscles but keep in mind this guide line to stay safe:
-Gluteus : 3cc
-Quads: 3cc
-Shoulders: 2cc
-Triceps/Biceps: 1,5 cc
-Lats: 2cc
Inject always slowly, give the time to the muscle to enlarge the fiber a create the bag to cointain the oil.

I am good up to 3.25cc in quads which is the most I ca. put in a 3cc barrel

Delts 2.5ml
biceps 2-3ml
tri's 3-5ml
gluts 3-4ml
quads 2.5ml
calves (so painful)
Lats 2.5-3ml
That's my personal min-max.
And also it depends on needle length and gauge, technique, etc.

depend how big are your muscles but keep in mind this guide line to stay safe:
-Gluteus : 3cc
-Quads: 3cc
-Shoulders: 2cc
-Triceps/Biceps: 1,5 cc
-Lats: 2cc
Inject always slowly, give the time to the muscle to enlarge the fiber a create the bag to cointain the oil.
This is great for reference and it's pretty accurate. Calves were not on the list but I have injected up to 3cc for that particular spot injection.

I myself have injected up to 5cc into my glute and hammies.

Myself I like 1ml via insulin pins can go upto 8-10ml/week using delts/lats/quads/glutes once per week to do more id probably put more in glutes

I have a polish powerlifter friend who’s a tank 350lbs+ and he used to do 5ml in his quads EOD for years 😅 he did end up getting a bad abscess though

How many cc are you knuckheads shooting a week??

►►►JUST ADDING AN IMPORTANT DETAIL TO THIS POST
Calves were not on the list but I have injected up to 3cc for that particular spot injection.
***WARNING TO ALL WHO DON'T KNOW***

UNLESS you damn-sure have experience with this kind of oil volume in the calves
..then do not even dream of attempting 3cc's in 1 calf ..or even 2 calves
..or 2cc's
..or even 1cc

^^^i could not imagine the pain involved in a 3cc's calf shot

"IF" you want to try Inj calves ..then i strongly recommend starting with no more than 1/4cc
hear me now ..or f*ckin' believe me for sure later

^^^no judgement ..i'v just never heard of this much in hams in 1 shot

..not with gear ..not with SEO

..but hey ..HAT's OFF 🥳

..just a bit surprised at the location & cc-volume of the Inject
..BUT THEN AGAIN; ..i never needed more than a 3cc ..& daily injects ..even for a proper blast 🤷‍♂️

Delts 2.5ml
biceps 2-3ml
tri's 3-5ml
gluts 3-4ml
quads 2.5ml
calves (so painful)
Lats 2.5-3ml
That's my personal min-max.
And also it depends on needle length and gauge, technique, etc.
Tris 3-5ml in triceps’s? Holy crap I wouldn’t think a small muscle like tris could handle that much , now Lats in can see 3-5mls and delts for me is 2mls max , but everyone is different ,but I can’t believe tris can hold the most like you posted ,compared to other big muscle groups

Tris 3-5ml in triceps’s? Holy crap I wouldn’t think a small muscle like tris could handle that much , now Lats in can see 3-5mls and delts for me is 2mls max , but everyone is different ,but I can’t believe tris can hold the most like you posted ,compared to other big muscle groups

Since I have a difference between the right and left arms , I wanted to test to what extent it would be possible to increase the quantities of ml’s in the right triceps . And to my surprise I got to that mark of 5 ml starting at 3ml with an increase of .5ml. It was a mix of gear and home brew SEO(autoclaved MCT+3%BA). At that time I had 20” left and 19” right gun. Eventually got them equal but once I stopped the site inyection gradually got back to 19”. Also pinned the right biceps up to 4ml but it was 2-3 days of unbearable disconfort

This is great for reference and it's pretty accurate. Calves were not on the list but I have injected up to 3cc for that particular spot injection.

Just curious was it 3ml in medial or lateral calf?

►►►JUST ADDING AN IMPORTANT DETAIL TO THIS POST

***WARNING TO ALL WHO DON'T KNOW***

UNLESS you damn-sure have experience with this kind of oil volume in the calves
..then do not even dream of attempting 3cc's in 1 calf ..or even 2 calves
..or 2cc's
..or even 1cc

^^^i could not imagine the pain involved in a 3cc's calf shot

"IF" you want to try Inj calves ..then i strongly recommend starting with no more than 1/4cc
hear me now ..or f*ckin' believe me for sure later

^^^no judgement ..i'v just never heard of this much in hams in 1 shot

..not with gear ..not with SEO

..but hey ..HAT's OFF 🥳

..just a bit surprised at the location & cc-volume of the Inject
..BUT THEN AGAIN; ..i never needed more than a 3cc ..& daily injects ..even for a proper blast 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely agree with this. For the novices start small and slowly ease up the volume.

They can handle a bit man, I've done 3.5cc in about most muscle groups with no issue. But everyone will respond dif depending on carrier oil, water base etc..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity