over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ip dnp?

BigRisk

Registered
i tried searching but i think its messed up????it never works
so anyways does any body know how to take this IP DNP?
its some orange looking powder...

IMO its probably meant to be capped. Personally I prefer to buy it pre-capped. I guess you can ensure the dosages are to exactly correct if you cap yourself, but thats going to cost you some extra time and effort.

time and effort are worth while when it comes to compounds like this

First of all, you have to understand this is really inaccurate and by
trial and error you need to find the right amount of powder for the dose
you like that gets you hot but not overly.

There is approximately 5 gms in the pouch, probably slightly more as we
have weighed them and found them to be to be as high as 6gms.

So knowing this assume at least 5gms

Put it on a big flat serving platter and divide it into 10 lines. Each of
these would be approximately 500mg.

Now if you have any small measuring spoons, maybe try to figure out what
one of these lines actually measures in a tiny spoon. Once you know that
you can cut it in half and start with approximately 250mg and see if you
experience anything. Then go up to 500mg if you wish. Just play with
amount and find the right dose for you. Actually we are talking right
amount as who the phuck knows with this method what the dose is.

Throw it in any liquid you wish, but its still going to taste like shit
whatever you use. Adjust volume accordingly to whatever you need to gulp
it down.

Thats about it. You got the real deal and it will stain almost anything.

We hope that helps.

The truth is thats about all we have ever been given as far as instructions.

thanks for the info IP gear

Bump!

Can I put it in a cap? Will just drinking it down with something stain my teeth?

Can I put it in a cap? Will just drinking it down with something stain my teeth?

You can cap it. That's the only way I'll do it. It's the most accurate way to measure dose also.

How do you measure the accurate dose to put in the capsule?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

anyone who reads this original post, please discard it as bullshit

IP was good enough to send me a free pack of DNP when I had over 2K stolen from me from TKlabs and I had NO prep drugs. There DNP did everything DNP should do, no more, no less.

You really have to ask yourself something here... look at how big IPGear is and how much they have to lose by selling bunk shit. even if they were to sell a bunk product (they never would, but lets just assume for this purpose of this example) why would they choose DNP? DNP doesnt even sell that well...its not like there making thousands of dollars off DNP...

bottom line, DNP is very cheap to acquire...I bet a fake version would cost just as much as the real thing.

I have used IP DNP and it is 100% G2G

End of thread.

I've done several cycles of IP's DNP. I usually cut it up
in 20 smaller lines . It's a pretty good product.:)

[lang=es]Some sponsors sell it directly encapsulated, so do not buy it and testing?[/lang]

Been on 250 for the last week and have been warm and sweaty since my first dose. I have a small scale I put a piece of paper on and just weighed out 250mgs and then dumped it into a 000 cap. It was really easy and took prob 15 min. The caps did kinda melt and are soft but you can easily pull them apart without having the cap break. I also had an old Tshirt down and wore rubber latex gloves.

I was gonna go to 500 but like how I feel on 250 and could easily see myself getting miserable on 500 very quickly!!! IP is g2g!

Last edited:
anyone who reads this original post, please discard it as bullshit

IP was good enough to send me a free pack of DNP when I had over 2K stolen from me from TKlabs and I had NO prep drugs. There DNP did everything DNP should do, no more, no less.

You really have to ask yourself something here... look at how big IPGear is and how much they have to lose by selling bunk shit. even if they were to sell a bunk product (they never would, but lets just assume for this purpose of this example) why would they choose DNP? DNP doesnt even sell that well...its not like there making thousands of dollars off DNP...

bottom line, DNP is very cheap to acquire...I bet a fake version would cost just as much as the real thing.

I have used IP DNP and it is 100% G2G

End of thread.
ohh lol i meant i tried searching the forum for info and it wouldn't let me search thats why i asked this question but i got it working now.. sorry for the confusion IP is the bomb no disrespect here

Melted caps

Been on 250 for the last week and have been warm and sweaty since my first dose. I have a small scale I put a piece of paper on and just weighed out 250mgs and then dumped it into a 000 cap. It was really easy and took prob 15 min. The caps did kinda melt and are soft but you can easily pull them apart without having the cap break. I also had an old Tshirt down and wore rubber latex gloves.

I was gonna go to 500 but like how I feel on 250 and could easily see myself getting miserable on 500 very quickly!!! IP is g2g!

Cap them fast and keep them in the freezer and the caps won't melt and stick together

Buy this Amazon.com: Specimen Collection Cup with Screw Cap, Non Sterile - 20 Cups / case: Health & Personal Care

this Amazon.com: Cap-M-Quik Capsule Filler (machine) size 00: Health & Personal Care

this Amazon.com: Life Extension, EMPTY GELATIN "OO" CAPSULES 1000 PER BAG -BOVINE: Health & Personal Care

if you don't have a scale, get something like this 500g x 0.01g Digital Backlit Pocket Scale: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

and you will also need corn starch or baking soda.

a capemquick will fill 50 capsules. 50 doses of 200mg DNP would be 10 grams.

Wear gloves and protect everything around you from dust etc. This stuff can get everywhere...

Measure out 10 grams of DNP.

empty that 10 grams into the graduated cup. Then slowly add a teaspoon of corn starch or baking soda to the bottle. Seal the lid and gently shake for 30-45 seconds. Add another teaspoon and shake for a minute. Continue slowing adding baking soda or corn starch until you reach the 50ml mark on the graduated cup. Again the trick is to make sure you add a little filler and shake. You can also roll the cup around like a cement mixer in your hands, which is my preferred method. What you are doing here by mixing a little filler and then stirring, is preventing hot spots. If you dump a huge amount of filler in too fast you will run the risk of not getting a good mix. There will be spots of higher concentration and then spots of lower concentration.

Anyways, the 50ml mark on the graduated cup is just about the perfect amount of volume to fill 50 size OO caps.

Once you have thoroughly mixed the filler, you're good to go on capping. I won't go into those details, but I will suggest you make sure and do this carefully, and not spill the stuff anywhere. That dye gets on everything.

You can follow this with any kind of supplement that requires lower dosing. Anavar powder? Just multiply the dosage you want per capsule by 50.

Just remember to use your decimal point. so 50 capsules x 25mg would be 50x.025 = 1.25 grams. So you take 1.25 grams, put it in your graduated cup and slowly add and mix your filler until you hit the 50 mark.

Hope this helps some people.

Will putting it in he freezer destroy the chemical? I am not sure but is it possible to put it in the fridge instead and still prevent melting? Its always humid as hell where I live and want to store it somewhere. Thanks

I tried the fridge but it didn't work. I thought about the freezer but had the same concern as above; wasn't sure if it would damage the DNP. The caps get soft but can easily be pulled apart without breaking. TNH (another member) had the same problem with the caps melting but had no trouble pulling them apart one at a time when he needed to take one.

Buy this Amazon.com: Specimen Collection Cup with Screw Cap, Non Sterile - 20 Cups / case: Health & Personal Care

this Amazon.com: Cap-M-Quik Capsule Filler (machine) size 00: Health & Personal Care

this Amazon.com: Life Extension, EMPTY GELATIN "OO" CAPSULES 1000 PER BAG -BOVINE: Health & Personal Care

if you don't have a scale, get something like this 500g x 0.01g Digital Backlit Pocket Scale: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

and you will also need corn starch or baking soda.

a capemquick will fill 50 capsules. 50 doses of 200mg DNP would be 10 grams.

Wear gloves and protect everything around you from dust etc. This stuff can get everywhere...

Measure out 10 grams of DNP.

empty that 10 grams into the graduated cup. Then slowly add a teaspoon of corn starch or baking soda to the bottle. Seal the lid and gently shake for 30-45 seconds. Add another teaspoon and shake for a minute. Continue slowing adding baking soda or corn starch until you reach the 50ml mark on the graduated cup. Again the trick is to make sure you add a little filler and shake. You can also roll the cup around like a cement mixer in your hands, which is my preferred method. What you are doing here by mixing a little filler and then stirring, is preventing hot spots. If you dump a huge amount of filler in too fast you will run the risk of not getting a good mix. There will be spots of higher concentration and then spots of lower concentration.

Anyways, the 50ml mark on the graduated cup is just about the perfect amount of volume to fill 50 size OO caps.

Once you have thoroughly mixed the filler, you're good to go on capping. I won't go into those details, but I will suggest you make sure and do this carefully, and not spill the stuff anywhere. That dye gets on everything.

You can follow this with any kind of supplement that requires lower dosing. Anavar powder? Just multiply the dosage you want per capsule by 50.

Just remember to use your decimal point. so 50 capsules x 25mg would be 50x.025 = 1.25 grams. So you take 1.25 grams, put it in your graduated cup and slowly add and mix your filler until you hit the 50 mark.

Hope this helps some people.

This helped a lot. Thanks brotha!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

I tried the fridge but it didn't work. I thought about the freezer but had the same concern as above; wasn't sure if it would damage the DNP. The caps get soft but can easily be pulled apart without breaking. TNH (another member) had the same problem with the caps melting but had no trouble pulling them apart one at a time when he needed to take one.

Just to clarify, what you are saying is keep them in the freezer or just keep them at room temp?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws