Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 01:35 PM
FOUNDING Member

Dave Palumbo 150lbs pic

The rumor is he has kidney faillure
Attached Images

Last edited by Geoffke; 12-27-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:37 PM
BOARD SUPPORTER / Kilo Klub Member

from that view he looks like an average male.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Yikes. I wish him well. If it really is kidney failure then he's probably on dialysis which really sucks.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

that is so sad to hear.

it makes me happy that i cut back on my doses a lot lol. i love dave, i hope that is not the case.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Awards Showcase

NOT TR[U]E.. poor dave gets a lot of crap blown his way lol.. dave got down to about 205.. he now is doing a stint with a trt company and promting them.. its on rxmuscle.. he is now back up to 230 or more.. looks better but not his 300 pound old self.. dave admitted he would love to get back to where he was but his shouders need to be replaced.. completely shot.. but he tries and train around it now..
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

_
Old 12-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Glad to hear he doesnt have kindey failure.

I respect Dave a lot from many of the things I've seen from him over the years but damn is he one "unique" looking dude! lol He walked by me at the Arnold last year. His skin looked like leather and his choice in earrings were certainly doing him no favors haha. Now that I think about it, he did look like he could have been pretty sick. He just looked really "off". He was probably around 205 when I saw him, I would have guessed even less. And he was definitely looking very very skinny.

Last edited by jay_dub; 12-27-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Never really understood why there was so much hate on him as a person. Sure, I can see why you don't like his physique but I go on rx muscle and listen to his radio shows/interviews and he seems cool.
dalvare1, chrisrivers and lnbo like this.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

You can watch his latest videos on rx muscle.com and see he is clearly 220+ and in very good shape.

[email protected] (ORDERS ONLY)

Also been asked alot for pictures see page 2 of the ISO-VET DISTRIBUTOR Sticky thread or you can see the attatchment icon next to the sticky thread.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

every couple years a picture comes out of an old mass monster who is now pushing 55 yrs old with a regular physique and rumors fly about kidneys, heart disease, etc ... he'll look healthy as a horse but we bbers sometimes spread the crazy rumors that make us look bad haha.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

rumors , they spread like wildfire

incbb

www.seliospharma.com
Old 12-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Awards Showcase

dave could still get into great size and shape.. and he is doing it right now.. but his shoulder is so bad.. cant do any shoulder work..and is limited in many exercises.. yet doing 400test and 400 deca that is being prescribed to him in his article has put himto 230 already..
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

_
Old 12-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Banned

Interesting thread...

I always like Dave and I now quite a few bbs who trust his word on dieting and such sooooooo...
Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATS View Post
dave could still get into great size and shape.. and he is doing it right now.. but his shoulder is so bad.. cant do any shoulder work..and is limited in many exercises.. yet doing 400test and 400 deca that is being prescribed to him in his article has put himto 230 already..
Yeah I remember how the shoulder affected his posing.

Ak
Old 12-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

220 - 230?

Dave Palumbo's My Life: Rehabbing a Repaired Quad with Physical Therapist Mike Camp!

...really?

...and I actually like Dave, so ....
Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Check out his latest arm training video on the iron asylum. Looks pretty jacked up to me!!!

[email protected] (ORDERS ONLY)

Also been asked alot for pictures see page 2 of the ISO-VET DISTRIBUTOR Sticky thread or you can see the attatchment icon next to the sticky thread.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

Dave is a really good guy and very solid for contest prep....everyone gets old
Old 12-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
Never really understood why there was so much hate on him as a person. Sure, I can see why you don't like his physique but I go on rx muscle and listen to his radio shows/interviews and he seems cool.
Maybe because he sold people fake GH?
Old 12-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATS View Post
Just out of curiosity what was the main cause with his shoulder injury ? I take it , obviously him bb'ing gives me the idea it was due to heavy ass lifting on pressing movements and probably not using the best form?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

A man drops to a normal, non-chemical enhanced human size and he's dying? lol
rAJJIN, LMR, chrisrivers and 1 others like this.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
Glad to hear he doesnt have kindey failure.

I respect Dave a lot from many of the things I've seen from him over the years but damn is he one "unique" looking dude! lol He walked by me at the Arnold last year. His skin looked like leather and his choice in earrings were certainly doing him no favors haha. Now that I think about it, he did look like he could have been pretty sick. He just looked really "off". He was probably around 205 when I saw him, I would have guessed even less. And he was definitely looking very very skinny.
He must have some issues to be walking around with mascara on and his eyebrows tweezed like a woman. Who knows what else he does as far as this kind of behavior is concerned.