over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which HGH method would you pick??

Fullybuilt

Banned
1.) 4iu's 5on/2off for 25weeks

2.) 3iu's everday for 24weeks

Goal isnt to lose bodyfat, but more to add muscle, or at least stay leaner while adding muscle on AAS.

Last edited:
I doubt if you will see or feel any difference.

For GH, the best results will be to do as much as you can tolerate or afford for as long as you can. If you can tolerate 6iu a day for 25 weeks, that's better than 3iu. If you can tolerate 8iu, that's better than 6iu etc. I can't handle more than 4iu a day without edema or wrist pain.

The addition of bromocriptin, anti e's like femera & a diuretic like dyazide will help with the side effect.

I hear 4iu's is best ED for as long as you can afford it..just what i hear...i worry about the sides i CAN NOT see or feel...

I've been running Jino at 2iu's a day for the past month. And even at this low rangs my wrists are numb and tingly. I'll stay at 2iu's for 3 months and make changes as I see fit. It's all personal experience, what might work for you might not quite work for the next person. Remember it's all an experoment and we are the lab technitions and the rats...

ASONE.....

Have any of you guys heard of this...

I was running Kexing at 3iu / day, 5 days/week. After about two weeks my feet, ankles, and knees were extremely sore. So I went to 2iu, same schedule. Two weeks later, no relief. Then to 1iu, no relief, so after about 2 months I stopped.

Ethan James said:
I was running Kexing at 3iu / day, 5 days/week. After about two weeks my feet, ankles, and knees were extremely sore. So I went to 2iu, same schedule. Two weeks later, no relief. Then to 1iu, no relief, so after about 2 months I stopped.

Whats your overall opinion on the Kexing Fitropin GH?

I once tried GH at 4 ius a day ..........and it killed me . Wrist / elbow pain .....shoulders ached as well as my back .......I suffered injuries to my chest and biceps and said fuck it ........How can some of these fools take 12- 18 ius a day ? No wonder guys tear muscles and get hooked on pain killers / nubain .....I am pretty tough , but I was misserable within 3-4 days on the stuff ......To me it wasn't worth it ......if you can't train and enjoy yourself , then what is the point ? I value my health too much , that is why I had stayed away from gear for over 8 years ......Now that I am planning a return to stage that will unfortunately have to change ......but believe me , I won't be doing anything compared to most and nothing like I ran in the past .Bodybuilding should be healthy and fun ....... and I know it is far from being that way ...... But If you are making yourself miserable in order to win a trophy or just to be a big monster , then maybe it is time to reavaluate things .....I care about my iron brothers , not trying to preach , but hopefully some will get my message . Challange yourselfs , have fun , make friends , and let your genetics determine what happens . Don't end up a felon like me , or having health issues like so many just trying to be hardcore .....hardcore is the training and diet... not the drugs .....Will I try Gh again ? Not until I know of a healthy way of dealing with the sides .....then maybe at a lower dose ....if I don't ....oh well ,I like the look of the old guys better anyway ......I have been around and know many at the top of the sport ......most use GH every day at 4ius plus .....most top guys are using 8- 12 ius .....and that is a fact [ Ask BigA] insulin seems to be going out of style with everyone but Jay , Ronnie , and Markus [those cats are true monsters ,but sadly they will have probs down the line[and have all but ruined thier waistlines ] mark my words].....most others are staying away from it .....a few still like it off season , but it ruined alot of great physiques .....think before you act fellas ! If something doesn't feel right ,then don't tough it out ........I leave this thread with a question .......Do you think most top pros have a normal enjoyable sex life ? Do you ? Think about it ?[ what is the point of looking so great then ....if you can't enjoy the benifits ]

A50# said:
Whats your overall opinion on the Kexing Fitropin GH?

It was my first time using growth and IMO my doses were on the low side and I was only using it for two months. The change in my body composition was nothing out of the ordinary from other AAS only cycles.

If side effects are an indicator of a substance's potency, I was aching all over even at 1iu / day.

I still have a couple of kits left in my fridge and I plan to try it again.

Iabad, Even though we talked about this over PMs I thought I would post this as to the reasons of joint pains you are having, because joints are not supposed to restart growth in adulthood you get growth at the cartilage and ligaments but not at the bones, which have fused as a normal part of the ending of puberty this leads to inflammation as growth is trying to occur in a space that doesn't move, and the inflammation at the wrist joint causes compression of the carpal nerve, which causes that "Carpel Tunnel" feeling and of course loss of grip strength...

In-Human said:
Iabad, Even though we talked about this over PMs I thought I would post this as to the reasons of joint pains you are having, because joints are not supposed to restart growth in adulthood you get growth at the cartilage and ligaments but not at the bones, which have fused as a normal part of the ending of puberty this leads to inflammation as growth is trying to occur in a space that doesn't move, and the inflammation at the wrist joint causes compression of the carpal nerve, which causes that "Carpel Tunnel" feeling and of course loss of grip strength...

Is there anything that can be done to lower or stop pain from GH. I knwo edema & progesterone play a role, so dyazide 3 times a week & bromocriptin ed will help, but there must be something else. How do pros stay on those high dosages for so long & still train?

In-Human said:

That's real interesting... After the use of growth are your cartilage and ligaments bigger and stronger?

Would taking an arthritis anti-inflammatory type medication stop the joint inflammation, or at least the pain from it?

Ethan James said:
That's real interesting... After the use of growth are your cartilage and ligaments bigger and stronger?

Would taking an arthritis anti-inflammatory type medication stop the joint inflammation, or at least the pain from it?

This is the idea that your Ligaments and Tendons are growing in size, so in turn this does make them stronger, not like muscle of course due to not but 1/10 the blood flow, but since your bones are done growing, there is no more room for the Ligaments to go, so they press on your nerves causing pain, inflammation, and in some cases edema in that area. Yes you can use anti-inflams but they will only hold for so many hours, even taking diuretics can help a bit, as long as they are not loop diuretics...

Qwert said:
Is there anything that can be done to lower or stop pain from GH. I knwo edema & progesterone play a role, so dyazide 3 times a week & bromocriptin ed will help, but there must be something else. How do pros stay on those high dosages for so long & still train?

We all are going to react different to each type of GH and of course the way your body regulates it, if you notice most pros have done it for many years non stop and some have had problems when they begin, I was recently helping a guy who has used GH for 7 straight years at 54 years old, he went through many different brands to see what actually worked the best and tried many different plans on how to use, 5 on 2 off is what is working for him with no problems...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws