over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Deal With Anxiety and Depression During Cutting Cycle

shearerr

Registered
At the beginning I would like to underline that hadn't had before any experience cutting.

I'm currently cutting and I am during my second month of cycle, well to be more precise it's been 7 weeks. But what I have noticed last week that I haven't experience before, are huge depression and anxiety attacks. Literally, I'm scared to approach people in a gym and shake their hand or even say hello.
I will not mention about anxiety of starting looking for a job, fresh college graduate, and going to an interview. Thought alone about this just paralyzes me. Frankly, I have trouble with thinks that I had not before. I can deal with depression issue but anxiety attacks is the biggest obstacle that I'm unable to deal with.
One more think that bothers me a little and I have noticed as well since last week is that many guys look at me with hostility as if I killed their family. Especially ones with girls at their side lol. It is quite amusing if I'm not even interested about their girls, and I do not try to look at them at all. But ,on the other hand, I can't do a lot if girls look at me which I observed many times during this week. Or maybe I just exaggerate, and because of drugs my mind fucks with me.

Anyway, I did not expect cutting cycle to be a such challenge and truly one of the toughest mentally times for me to experience.

Question to more experienced users, assuming that these things are normal during cutting process how do you guys deal with them?

Diet:
high with proteins, moderate amount of carbs, low fats.
My current cycle:
Tren Ace 75mg E2D, Test Prop 100MG E2D, from week 6 Oxandrolone 30 mg and Stanozol 40mg ED, T3 80mcg, Clenbuterol from 20 up to 160mcg 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, Exemestane 12.5mg E2D.

First of all, congrats on graduating. I'll be the first to say that looking for a job and graduating and interviewing can be incredibly tough on the mental aspect of things when NOT on drugs. Add in mood altering drugs like tren, while on a potentially mood altering cut from being in a deficit, and it exacerbates already stressful situations.

Couple questions: have you had a refeed recently? Are you on any other drugs or meds- rec, prescribed, etc? How do your bloods look? Sleeping alright?

I don't know what to say except you may just be under a lot of real life stress, which the anabolics can sometimes make worse. Hopefully someone else can help out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and foremost, congrats on graduating!

I've never been the social type in the gym. I have my headphones cranked up and I just do my thing. Some people might call me a dickhead, but i can't hear it, and I doubt many would say it to my face anyhow. Those with the balls to do so; I'd likely laugh at anyhow. If your not "in my circle"; I don't really give a shit about your thoughts and feelings.

As for the chicks, hey, if you appeal to them; that's on them, not you. Not your fault you look like a brand new Corvette and her dude looks like a rusted out 1985 Chevette. Your T-bone steak and he's chopped liver.

As for meds, there are many "natural" things out there to help. You'll have to research and see what might work for you. St. Johns Wort works for many people.

Prescribed drugs are an option as well, and a trip to the doctor wouldn't hurt. Even just some therapy sessions can help.

Personally, "back in the day", we were all "420 friendly" so I was always a laid back guy anyhow. As years have passed, and the stress levels of life get bigger, I've found meditation really helps me. I do it daily.

im going to vary a little from the common response on this site. I am pretty sure it is tren doing this as the same thing happens to me. This lifestyle and bodybuilding is supposed to improve your life, not fuck it up. I reccomend to drop the tren and see what happens in a couple of weeks. you still have a pretty solid cutter there without it. and lets be honest, you dont want to look back and wonder if you wernt suffering with anxiety and depression if your job opportunities might have been different.

It's the tren.....I get mild bouts of mood swings on it. I notice you pin E2D? That could also have something to do with it. The LEAST I'd pin Tren A is EOD. I would prefer ED to keep blood levels stable, and help smooth out the roller coaster ride of emotions.

Its the tren and the winstrol, tren will effect your thyroid as well as serotonin levels, and I believe winstrol boosts epinephrine levels. So you are getting more adrenaline and less of the calming serotonin.

You need to start anti depressants about 4 weeks prior to starting your cycle. For anxiety start with 10 mg Lexapro and bump it to 20 mg after 2 weeks.
Of course, consult a doctor. Do see a doctor and tell them you took this before and it helped you. Other drugs work well also but for most people Lexapro does wonders with Anxiety. In most European countries its over the counter. FYI, Natural remedies wont work.

Its the Tren.... IMO it has a lot to do with the circumstances going on in your life.... when things around you are good you feel like fuckin Superman....when things are bad or uneasy the Tren just amplifies it.

Read the Laws of Trenbolone on here......... some may disagree but IMO a lot of that info is spot on.

its the tren lol

going to finish this bottle and that's it man. I love the shit but I can go from everythings great to "holy fuck im freaking out" over nothing.

Its the Tren.... IMO it has a lot to do with the circumstances going on in your life.... when things around you are good you feel like fuckin Superman....when things are bad or uneasy the Tren just amplifies it.

Read the Laws of Trenbolone on here......... some may disagree but IMO a lot of that info is spot on.

Spot on brother..

I get moody on diets, especially during the end. I've been taking pramiracetam and alphaGPC every day since January. One of the common complaints is "numbing of emotions". This is actually a great side effect for myself. I'm certainly happy. The only emotion it really blocked out is depression and sadness. I'm overly logical about everything when I take it.

It sounds goofy because nootropics aren't popular... But I'm sold on it. I'm very convinced my mind is running way better. Research it.

I get moody on diets, especially during the end. I've been taking pramiracetam and alphaGPC every day since January. One of the common complaints is "numbing of emotions". This is actually a great side effect for myself. I'm certainly happy. The only emotion it really blocked out is depression and sadness. I'm overly logical about everything when I take it.

It sounds goofy because nootropics aren't popular... But I'm sold on it. I'm very convinced my mind is running way better. Research it.

Thanks for that input....I have been very interested in several of these, especially those you mentioned. Do you take any huperzine along with them?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No Huperzine. My routine is 1000mg prami + 300mg alpha GPC in the AM. I'll take another 500mg dose + alphaGPC in the late afternoon or early evening if I need a little more brain power.

Its the tren and the winstrol, tren will effect your thyroid as well as serotonin levels, and I believe winstrol boosts epinephrine levels. So you are getting more adrenaline and less of the calming serotonin.

Curious where you got this from? I am interested in winny. Only main oral I haven't used besides adrol

Let's add watercress into your meals. It is very positive to releive depression. With the present of folate, common benefit of watercress is to cope with depression. Some research suggested that about 800 microg of folic acid on a daily basis would have tremendous effects on the depression treatment. Hope it could be helpful for you!

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/watercress-health-benefits

Clen and tren together will send you off the deep end, at least that's what I've seen. Adding winstrol in there certainly isn't making it any easier.

My opinion would be to change up the cycle a bit, if you can/want to.

I prefer tren higher than test, and I do at best eod or ed, never e2d with short esters

Fwiw, clen makes me a jittery mf, with caffeine. Without caffeine it's like a sleeping pill lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear