over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol or M1T on a cut?

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm starting my cut this week and wanted to run an oral. I was wondering what experience you guys have had with m1t or drol on a cut. I was thinking of running either 50mgs adrol or 20mgs m1t.

I've ran injectable drol before and I was very full and strong on it. I'd like something along those lines since I will be cutting back calories and adding cardio.

Either will work. All anabolics will inherently increase metabolism, and to varying degrees nutrient partitioning: glucose transport, protein synthesis, fat metabolism.. etc.

PM sent. So 20mgs would be a good dose?

thanks for the PM, I think that 20mg would certainly be a very good dose for maintaining strength and size during a cut, assuming that it's legitimate M1t

id consider using a good pre-workout stim to combat the lethargy. appetite loss shouldn't be a huge deal because you will be dieting anyways. Be sure to run liver support

keep us posted

I'd guess it's legitimate considering who I got it from but you never know.

My appetite is already crap so not worried there. Lethargy I may have an issue with but we'll see.

I'd guess it's legitimate considering who I got it from but you never know.

My appetite is already crap so not worried there. Lethargy I may have an issue with but we'll see.

Superdrol could also be a good alternative to anadrol if you prefer leaner and less watery gains.

Mike Arnold has spoken several times about superdrol being much better than anadrol in the last phase before a show. Granted, you are not competing and water retention may not even be a concern, but thought I would mention it ;-)

Superdrol could also be a good alternative to anadrol if you prefer leaner and less watery gains.

Mike Arnold has spoken several times about superdrol being much better than anadrol in the last phase before a show. Granted, you are not competing and water retention may not even be a concern, but thought I would mention it ;-)

I used superdrol on a cut as Mike Arnold described.. Worked very well. I oonly ran it the last two weeks. I do like adrol more but the sdrol did what it was supposed to with a good clean diet

I used superdrol on a cut as Mike Arnold described.. Worked very well. I oonly ran it the last two weeks. I do like adrol more but the sdrol did what it was supposed to with a good clean diet

How many mg did you run?

Either would be good. As others have mentioned sdrol would be great too. If it were me I would probably just use the one I hadn't used last. So I think for you that is M1T if I am not mistaken. Actually I would probably just go with the m1t anyway. I will try some super dmz 2.0 soon :D

Thanks for all the input!! Looks like the consensus is M1T.

Since I did just use injectable drol for a few weeks during March and April, I agree Elvia M1T is probably a better bet.

I'll run it at 20mgs. My appetite is crap already, so most of my cals will be coming from liquids egg whites, carb shakes, etc.

Lethargy is a concern since once I drop carbs I will likely feel like crap anyway. I'm planning to cut on the most carbs and cals possible. My last cut was on very low cals and barely any carbs and some days I was barely able to lift the bar off the rack. I don't want to repeat that cut ever again, the ultimate goal is muscle mass so I'll be focusing on holding on to as much as I can.

Either would be good. As others have mentioned sdrol would be great too. If it were me I would probably just use the one I hadn't used last. So I think for you that is M1T if I am not mistaken. Actually I would probably just go with the m1t anyway. I will try some super dmz 2.0 soon :D

dmz and methylsten can't compare to superdrol

I like anadrol while cutting usually 3-4 wks out from a show.. Keeps me full and doesnt kill my appetite.. Nothing crazy 25-50mg Preworkout

dmz and methylsten can't compare to superdrol

I am aware of that. Sometimes it is not just about the potential results. If that was the case I would be on tren all year round :D

I have used sdrol before and the results were mind blowing but I felt like utter crap and like I were poisoning myself. I came off after 13 days and about 13 pounds heavier and leaner too.

Prohormones is not an area I have researched much in the past. I know the basics. So I asked Mike Arnold giving him my exact goals and he told me super dmz 2.0 so that was good enough for me.

I've used SDMZ3.0, DMZ, and MSTEN before with good results. Strength and aggression was there for sure but as far as size gains I was not too impressed. I can understand sdrol being much stronger then it's variants and if M1T is even stronger.....I'm eager to start popping these babies!! :D

I'll keep everyone posted on how the run goes during and after. I've gotten alot of PMs interested to find out if these are the real deal. Since I won't be changing a thing but adding them into the cycle at this point I should easily find out how potent they are within the first week or so.

I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I start.

m1t no estrogen conversion and strength gains at 20mg are very good.

I've used SDMZ3.0, DMZ, and MSTEN before with good results. Strength and aggression was there for sure but as far as size gains I was not too impressed. I can understand sdrol being much stronger then it's variants and if M1T is even stronger.....I'm eager to start popping these babies!! :D

I'll keep everyone posted on how the run goes during and after. I've gotten alot of PMs interested to find out if these are the real deal. Since I won't be changing a thing but adding them into the cycle at this point I should easily find out how potent they are within the first week or so.

I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I start.

Sounds good. I am not after size at the moment but I seem to be growing so not gonna complain. More quality for me these days. He mentioned the 3.0 being slightly better for size so I opted for the 2.0. Plus 2.0 is easy for me to get over here. If you like the m1t you are about to start I will have to get some too :D

Isnt real M1T very wet? I kinda remember it being that way.

Be prepared to feel like garbage on m1t
Why not run var? Or even winny?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws