advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ex wifes parents giving me evil shit....

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Well my divorce is final. My exwife hates me with a passion. I dont know why since it was her who had a boyfriend and finally ended the marriage. Anyways my stepson who i took care of since he was 4 (he is now 15) asked me to come watch his hockey game. So I said sure because i had the weekend off. I had a buddy of mine come with me because the game was in another city. Plus my ex had threatened me earlier that her boyfreind was gonna give me a beating. I would kill this sack of shit anyway but i figured my bro would help me be cool about the situation. Now during the early part of my divorce my parents in law were very nice too me. They told me to keep my chin up etc....and that they knew there daughter had some probs etc... Anyways im at the game and they gave me some of the most evil looks i have ever seen. My ex and her parents wouldnt even look in my direction. I know recently I ripped my ex on the phone because she has been hounding me to get the cat from my old residence. Now mind you she threw me out on my ass about 4 months ago. No where to go. At the time I had both our dogs. One dog was hers one was mine. So there i was two dogs and no place to live no real appreciable amount of money saved up etc......so pretty much screwed. Anyways i finally found a place. Now i go to get the cat which was hers but she now has "no time" since the new boyfriend and her have to spend every waking hour "together". The cat has a massive infection in his foot. I work in medicine and could tell the damn cats foot has been infected for at least a month or two WTF!!!!! So im pissed now and i call her up and tell her shes a piece of shit. This women has had shit sugar coated her whole life and babied beyond. So I finally ripped in to her and told her how i really felt. It is like she is a shell or something. She goes and gets her hair done etc....and nails etc....multiple times a week. She looks like she hasnt slept in months. She is trying so hard to look good but it is failing. She had to have some hair extensions put in because her hair was never long like i saw it. Im still upset by the fact she just scrapped out relationship for a new guy but i cant control all that crap anyways. I can only control myself and how i react to stuff. I know i shouldnt have blown up on her but man its not the cats fault. Man i feel so negative lately. Im trying to focus on positive stuff but it gets hard. Its weird how someone after being together for 11 years just moves on like she was throwing away a fast food wrapper. Oh well whats done is done but it sure doesnt take away the pain any faster.:confused:

Parents will always stick up for their kids. No matter how whacked out the kid. Take it as a plus. They are probably pissed at you becuase they are now stuck with her crazy ass. :D

Depending where you live, call the humane shelter and report the cat is being abused. They will send someone over to investigate it. It may not get to much of your ill feelings for her out. But the cat deserves much better then that!

I have the cat now so hes getting proper treatment...

The only thing is he may have osteomylitis which is ifection in the bone. If this is the case amputation may be only option. Then im going to go apeshit.

Sometimes we miss the trees looking at the forest

I know things are really murkey right now, especially with the holidays but if you can look through all the muck and really focus on whats laying on the bottom. Deep down you know that this women is bad with issues that were bringing you down to her level. In all the murkeyness of emotions some times it's hard to see, believe, or admit to the truth. I have followed your saga and I know you are hurt, angry, and you feel like a victim. The fact is this girl did you a favor, she cut you loose just in time. Before you got dragged down deeper to the abyss and no return. I know things are foggy and you might not understand this completely right now but I want you to keep this post and in the future when you really understand, look me up and let me know. Feel free to contact me anytime if you are feeling bad and you want to talk.

I know things are really murkey right now, especially with the holidays but if you can look through all the muck and really focus on whats laying on the bottom. Deep down you know that this women is bad with issues that were bringing you down to her level. In all the murkeyness of emotions some times it's hard to see, believe, or admit to the truth. I have followed your saga and I know you are hurt, angry, and you feel like a victim. The fact is this girl did you a favor, she cut you loose just in time. Before you got dragged down deeper to the abyss and no return. I know things are foggy and you might not understand this completely right now but I want you to keep this post and in the future when you really understand, look me up and let me know. Feel free to contact me anytime if you are feeling bad and you want to talk.

wow....you sound like a good guy:)..good advise:)

It seems like i feel better for a while then bam shit like this...

I appreciate the advice. Truly i do. It just seems like im doing good for a while then ill wake up in the morning thinking about this whole ordeal. Then i start feeling bummed out. I feel like its my fault even though it is not totally my fault. I know it is for the best. Its just hard since we were together for 10 plus years so it is all ive known for a long time. She was a fake person, from her hair to her implants all fake. It may seem evil but I hope down the road she sees just how much she lost. Also it really bothers me that she is so happy and im in the shitter. Its odd too because she went and got some fake hair extensions....All kinds of new clothes. A new BMW etc..... Just crazy shit but I guess to each there own. I also feel like i may never find a solid match for me. I dont even know how to date anymore. I dont like the bar scene so how do i go about that??? Hell im not ready for anything serious for sure but i would like to go out and maybe have a nice meal and watch a movie or something. Another thing is i will never ever go out with a women who has kids. It is just too hard because im living proof that it will make things way harder if you get attached to the kids too. I dont know if ill ever be "right" again. I know time heals all wounds but god it cant come quicker.......Thanks again all it is you guys that keep me going so appreciate it all.:(

Well One more document and the house will be sold....

Basically the exwife e-mailed me to let me know i had a few more documents to sign so that our home will be sold. I ripped in to her and told her how i felt about her giving me the evil looks etc.... She basically called me "immature" and then proceeded to tell me about how she doesnt have time to listen to my "bullshit" because her new "man" and her were going out for dinner. Nice touch i thought. Then proceeded to tell me to have a wonderfull holiday. What the hell ever. She is such a piece of shit. Once the documents are signed ill never have to talk to her again. So that will be nice. The main problems are going to my sons games Hopefully i can pick the ones when she is not gonna be there. It is just such a painfull process. Im working through it the best I can. Like i said it just hurts so much.:confused:

Basically the exwife e-mailed me to let me know i had a few more documents to sign so that our home will be sold. I ripped in to her and told her how i felt about her giving me the evil looks etc.... She basically called me "immature" and then proceeded to tell me about how she doesnt have time to listen to my "bullshit" because her new "man" and her were going out for dinner. Nice touch i thought. Then proceeded to tell me to have a wonderfull holiday. What the hell ever. She is such a piece of shit. Once the documents are signed ill never have to talk to her again. So that will be nice. The main problems are going to my sons games Hopefully i can pick the ones when she is not gonna be there. It is just such a painfull process. Im working through it the best I can. Like i said it just hurts so much.:confused:

zephyr,

i klnow it is hard buddy but you gotta play things calm. There is no more ripping her. If anything, keep it civil if you want to be involved in your sons life. No child wants parents that can't stand to be in the same room. You are moving on with your life and you will find happiness. But for now, step up and be the bigger person and just smile and fake the funk. You are not married to her and her family is no longer in your life, don't let them get to you. Your involvement should focus on gettting the most quality out of the time you spend with your son.

Trust me because i created a lot of my own situations with my son's mother and i regret it and have worked very hard for a number of years to correct the mistakes i made. One of my mistakes was 'ripping' her about things. It cost me time with my sopn and that is more precious to me than anything else in this world. I do feel your pain and understand where you are coming from. For me, i went to a cognitive therapist and learned new ways to handle my anger and stop it from occurring, it might be something you want to try.

Good luck man and if you ever need to talk i am here, just let me know.

that's right bro, it's about the child now, bro, life has a funny way to pay people back for their deeds. Don't spend anymore time or energy dwelling on this , let some time go by, it gets better, time heals all wounds, been there , done that. God bless you.

What we do in this life, we pay in this life. I have seen it happen time and time again. Sit back brother, she has already written the bad check and soon it will be cashed :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear