over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crosland....Under construction

Dave excellent work mate, thank you for providing an insight into a "REAL" documentary pertaining to this lifestyle choice. I WISH this would be replicated by other bodybuilders, we all know on this board its not ALL ABOUT THE DRUGS, but its part of bodybuilding and it would be great to actually see a documentary that showed every part of it eating, training and supps. I understand over there in the U.S it would be sponsor suicide alongside incrimination....However over here in the U.K we dont have that issue so top BB's here could do as Dave has and be straight forward.

I have brought the film and will watch tonight fella, looking forward to it!

Thanks for the welcome guys and for those that are going to watch the film I hope you enjoy

For those of us in the UK who want to watch this will it be available 6 on dvd oe digital download? If so when? Really want to see this movie and happy to pay full price to do so.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Huge props to you for putting it all out there brotha! Way to rep for the big boys... We can't all be pretty little figure boys. Some of us are just freaks. All I can say is I need to eat more! Lol. Hope you stick around ucthefeak!

Welcome to the board Dave...ive been watching your you tube videos lately and found then very interesting. Downloaded the digital version last night and will be watching it in...lets see....20 minutes time:)

Got to say to though, impressed at being a harm reduction Councillor to how the heck your BP so good at that size....do you require BP meds?....Mines routinely approx' 140/70-75.....

Anyway, once again..welcome

Welcome to the board Dave...ive been watching your you tube videos lately and found then very interesting. Downloaded the digital version last night and will be watching it in...lets see....20 minutes time:)

Got to say to though, impressed at being a harm reduction Councillor to how the heck your BP so good at that size....do you require BP meds?....Mines routinely approx' 140/70-75.....

Anyway, once again..welcome

No meds mate just lucky I guess

No meds mate just lucky I guess

I'd imagine the clean diet helps a lot. If I eat decent my blood pressure stays on the low end of normal whatever gear or fat burners I use. It just doesn't budge. 10000 clean calories a day takes some doing. I'm doing 5000 mostly clean and need to go up but im sick of eating. Don't even want to eat junk any more.

Last edited:
At times I feel the same way when it comes to eating a ton of clean food.

I haven't bought a movie in ages but I just watched the trailer and am downloading the movie now...I will let you know what I think, I'm excited to watch it.

Hey UC,

Mad respect for what you're doing. Every once in a while I get tempted to do the same thing, but haven't had the balls to go that aggressive yet.

Two questions:

Can US citizens purchase the movie?

Also, what were macros like at 10k cals? I watched some of your youtube videos and one of them said 700 carbs, 500 protein, which is 4800...just curious what you added in? Fats, carbs, protein, all?

I'd imagine the clean diet helps a lot. If I eat decent my blood pressure stays on the low end of normal whatever gear or fat burners I use. It just doesn't budge. 10000 clean calories a day takes some doing. I'm doing 5000 mostly clean and need to go up but im sick of eating. Don't even want to eat junk any more.

A lot is genetics. Mines 110/70 and even on eca and clen it hardly budged.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

The guy looks bad !

If thats what people think Bodybuilding is today, thats a FUCKEN shame !!!!!

He is FAT with no definition !

I guarantee if he did an extended cut, he would come out with a shitton of muscle. There's a way to grow at a maximal rate...and it's not 3500kcals.

Your a fuckin idiot... Is beaver a synonym for pussy? Cus I'm betting you a skinny ass little bitch! You obviously don't know shit about the reality of bodybuilding, have No respect for the game, and No respect for the every day players! Not every bodybuilder is blessed with an ideal build. Many of us face injuries that alter our physic. And most of the biggest guys in bodybuilding have been as high of body fat percentage or close to when on an all out bulks at some point in their careers. If you don't like this thread move on down to the next thread! Don't spread your negitive disrespectful idiocy or you will be called out. Go back to bodybuilding dot com if your not gonna learn some respect ass clown!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131