over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wishes now they hadn't juiced?

I do not remember which bodybuilder said this " Steroids? Very easy to start, but when you want to stop it's like trying to get off the back of hungry tiger "...

Just shows how NOT on point your nutrition was.....I've been "on" for a good while now but since joining PM in 2012 I've focused more on the nutrition aspect......have made more changes in the past 2 years than in the past 10...

I think regrets are a complete waste of time. What can you possibly do about the past? Its a done deal. Use what you have learned and live today. :)

I regret not starting at 17-18 instead of 35. I wonder what my body would look like with an extra 20 years of anabolics.

I regret not starting at 17-18 instead of 35. I wonder what my body would look like with an extra 20 years of anabolics.

Clear your inbox homie

I ran gear back in the 80's then stopped for over 20 years.

Now I'm on again and regret that I ever stopped.

I'm bigger and stronger at 49 than I ever have been.

I stopped for 6 years....That's my regret.

Wish my hair wouldn't have thinned out so fast but other than that hell no I love the juice haha

Living in a world of regrets from your past you miss the joys and opportunities that are present today.

Never regret what you did. You did it at that time for a reason. Learn from your past and move on.

What else can I do? I don't know anymore.

I understand where you are coming from bud. You might benefit from hiring a coach. I know many people are reluctant to spend the money, especially with such great information available online, but the truth is some coaches can be invaluable in helping you achieve your goals. You simply have to find a coach that fits with your personality and style of training/dieting (a high dose coach likely won't do, lol). A coach should also be insightful on how you can approach gear in a fashion that fits your personality.

If you decide to come "off", I would also seek medical assistance through a TRT clinic or endo. Health is always the most important.

Best of luck, and as some have said, don't dwell on the past just take it for what it was and keep moving forward toward your goals.

Seems to me alot of the regret revolves around people doing this with no real goal in mind. How do you progress without a goal. In the beginning with steroids you will change and grow in spite of anything. Then I think alot of people tend to just ride the train more out of habit or fear than with purpose.
I can totally understand it. These theads have been a good reminder to me to have some goal and plan to what I'm doing and not to just keep going out of fear of what happens when you stop.

If you've been so unsatisfied, then why didn't you seek out the help of some of the qualified trainers here? Some of them are IFBB Pro Bodybuilders!

I think you need everyone some examples of cycles and diets, including duration of each. How would you describe your physique at 250lbs and now at 280lbs? What were you trying to achieve physique wise...All out mass, lean with a six pack, etc?

So "juicing" has done nothing for you, yet you are 285lbs with a 22inch neck. Seriously?????????????????????????????????Kumon man.

I wish I hadn't juiced because I was told it would shrink my penis and the damn thing is still creeping past my knee. Steroids don't work!!!

Getting into BB has been the best yet most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. Like Orion said it kept me away from hardcore drugs which would have killed me. I spent 23 months in a wheel chair doctors thought I would never walk again from a hit an run accident that took my military career feom me. I will say this 3 spinal fusions with screws and rods front and back 2 total foot reconstructions on rt foot 7 years later. Im now 185 at 5'9" at 8% BF... the large amounts of street drugs I took destroyed my T levels and dopamine that naturally produced prior. With good doctors help and trt that got me into decent shape. With added gear and most importantly the will to win, I now am able to do things doctors can't believe. Not only am I pain free benching 300 etc, etc, I eat clean as a whistle dont even need a pre workout stim ever for intense training. But feel like I was given a second chance at a life I never thought possible. So for me gear has helped me become a better person both emotionally and physcially and at the end of the day the juice was definetly worth the squeeze. Cemetaries are the richest place in the world when you figure out why that should answer your question of regret.
One thing that separates BB from everything else I have ever done in life is that people in this game are always there to help in anyway possible, people in this sport want to see you succeed and I have done many things in life but never had the unity from everyone who makes you push harder and harder like in this sport.
I do not regret anything in life, I am stronger and in better shape now then I have ever been in my life, if gear helped me get there so be it, God bless

Not me. My body composition is better then if I never did I know that for a fact. What I have done has been relatively light compared to what I have seen on here and I do not compete. I'm just a recreational lifter. If you do it right and don't abuse it, I don't see how it can't be beneficial to your physique. I've also been pretty lucky in the side effects department but that's due to me not using a whole lot. I've done lime 5 injectable cycles all with an oral. Blood work is perfect. Never went over 500 mg of test, small amount of tren 3 times. Orals several times include: dianabol, anadrol, dymethazine, mdrol, meyhyldiazrinol, winstrol.

No regrets at all. 15 years off and on, competitive success, and 38 years old leaner, stronger, and healthier than I have ever been and am currently "off". Anabolics helped advance my bodybuilding career but were only an add on after nutrition and training. Using is a decision I am happy to have made as I am in better health than most everybody else my age and younger and am still training like a 25 year old. :cool:

Whether or not i regret juicing in general is a big question. i do regret somethings like the way the public can view me negatively because i have a significantly different body type than the general public and i get stereotyped by girls, jobs, etc.... i also dont like being dependant and knowing the only way i can maintained the look i have come to know myself as is by staying on a cocktail of drugs. And the biggest one is the subject of fertility. If i cant have kids one day i can see that being a huge problem emotionaly for family..

I understand where you are coming from bud. You might benefit from hiring a coach. I know many people are reluctant to spend the money, especially with such great information available online, but the truth is some coaches can be invaluable in helping you achieve your goals. You simply have to find a coach that fits with your personality and style of training/dieting (a high dose coach likely won't do, lol). A coach should also be insightful on how you can approach gear in a fashion that fits your personality.

If you decide to come "off", I would also seek medical assistance through a TRT clinic or endo. Health is always the most important.

Best of luck, and as some have said, don't dwell on the past just take it for what it was and keep moving forward toward your goals.

x2 if I've ever heard it.

SOMETHING isn't adding up dude...I suggest you put it in someone else's hands. Swear you wont regret it.

I wish I hadn't juiced because I was told it would shrink my penis and the damn thing is still creeping past my knee. Steroids don't work!!!

I used to think it was a curse to have a large weiner when I was 6' and 130lbs. But luckily I grew into now it fits my body:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws