over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wishes now they hadn't juiced?

No regrets. I miss being able to juice heavy.

HRT for life now for me. Still a good time and I can still train, just not super heavy :)

NVRMND

Last edited:
Dude,

If I were a Mod your disrespectful, uneducated, insulting and biased comments would get you banned.

Until you've walked in some else's shoes you have no right making
judgemental comments.

-MT

you have a thread u started in april where u said u just recently got out of prison. so, if you were in prison again....looks like there's issues that juicing still hasn't solved.

you have a thread u started in april where u said u just recently got out of prison. so, if you were in prison again....looks like there's issues that juicing still hasn't solved.

What a fucking doosh.

I NEVER SAID JUICING SOLVED A FUCKING THING.

I said Im better off with this EVIL than the other one I was fucking with because I would have killed myself or gotten myself killed by age 25.

And as its been said - you don't know shit about me except what I have said on this forum I have been more than forthcoming and honest about everything I have done - especially when it came to the bodybuilding game- I tell people in hopes they can learn from my mistakes not to have someone try to make smartassery about the bad aspects of my life.

Last edited:
Ajdos, you and your opinions are well respected here.

Get lean my man. Get down to 7-9% and you will look and feel better.

If you've been so unsatisfied, then why didn't you seek out the help of some of the qualified trainers here? Some of them are IFBB Pro Bodybuilders!

I think you need everyone some examples of cycles and diets, including duration of each. How would you describe your physique at 250lbs and now at 280lbs? What were you trying to achieve physique wise...All out mass, lean with a six pack, etc?
It doesn't look any different to me at 280 than it did at 250. But that's me looking at it. I wasn't lean at 250 or now. My goal has always been pretty much most guys who juice. Get as big and strong as I can. I really think I am at a point now where I care more about strength. I just don't really see me getting any bigger. Regardless of what I see in the mirror I am aware that 280-290lbs on a 6' tall frame is quite a bit. Even if I feel weak and skinny all the time. I just wish my genetics were better. But we all know there isn't a diet, drug, trainer or exercise routine that will ever help that. It is what it is.

What a fucking doosh.

I NEVER SAID JUICING SOLVED A FUCKING THING.

I said Im better off with this EVIL than the other one I was fucking with because I would have killed myself or gotten myself killed by age 25.

And as its been said - you don't know shit about me except what I have said on this forum I have been more than forthcoming and honest about everything I have done - especially when it came to the bodybuilding game- I tell people in hopes they can learn from my mistakes not to have someone try to make smartassery about the bad aspects of my life.
Just ignore him man. He isn't worth acknowledgement.

If you juiced and it didnt do anything for you....you werent doing it right. As for your head circumference and barrel stomach....I dont think steroids have anything to do with these two issues.

Going to have to echo this. You always loose some of what you gain yo-yo cycling (on and off). But if you have literally nothing to show from years of cycling, your diet, training and consistency is not on point, my friend.

In addition, zero real evidence AAS alone would cause actual head size/circumference to grow. You may hold some water in face/neck on, but that's about it and it's transient in nature. I'd conceed long term, high dose gh "could" cause some head size increase but that's about it.

You're not going to put up a quote by Richard Gere next are you? Besides William Wallace said that long before the Dalai Lama.

Who cares who said it first or last.its the truth

My mother and I were talking the other day on her birthday, she turned 71.
I had made a joke by buying her a birthday card about getting old and decrepit.

She made the comment that after all the drugs I did that she would probably outlive me.
And to her I said, if I had never gotten into bodybuilding and therefore into anabolics that we would probably not be having the conversation we were having as I would have already been dead from drinking and narctics.
At age 18 I found myself in a prison and found weightlifting, I quit drugs and drinking on my own.
So I have no regrets, if I dont see 50 or 60, I look at it like I got 30-40 more years I wouldn't have had otherwise.

im right there with ya bud, last year on my bday my mom said,"I cant believe your still alive! and getting old!"...

:D

im right there with ya bud, last year on my bday my mom said,"I cant believe your still alive! and getting old!"...

:D

About 15 years ago my mom took out a life insurance policy that was just enough to pay for my burial. I wasn' t living the healthiest life style then.

I never did high dose. Moderate to low. So for me my blood work has always been good. Except for a two year period I let myself get fat back in 2006 when I wasnt on. I dont regret. I stay on a low dose for trt. Lifting weights kept me centered. Otherwise I could have done other drugs. I think most people I know personally, that really are into weight lifting, have issues. I know I did. Lifting helped them.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws