over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wishes now they hadn't juiced?

I used to think it was a curse to have a large weiner when I was 6' and 130lbs. But luckily I grew into now it fits my body:D
I can understand how it would look smaller, especially when the legs get up to 30-31 inches

I can understand how it would look smaller, especially when the legs get up to 30-31 inches

They were 30' but not 31'. At 31' I would think they would pinch my balls when I walk, so I only letum get so big.

I dont regret cycling at all. I tell you the people i see that most regret it are the kids or adults that hop on and never come off in hopes of becoming Mr. O and don't amount to anything more than gym rats.Stay on for years and end up on HRT the rest of there lives and for what? Its pathetic really. People are so insecure and week that they won't dare cycle off and loose a few pounds because they feel small and are afraid of what others think. If you look small while your off than you had no business cycling anyway. When i cycle i'm 244-247 sub 10% 6ft. When i'm off I'm 228-233 still around 10%. People will say man you look like you have lost a little weight every once in a while. This used to bother me a little now i just laugh and remind myself i'm still bigger and leaner than the person talking will ever be.These same people will never say shit to you when your pealed and at your best. Know who you are and why your doing things. If it's for someone else it usually ends in disappointment.

BTW: In no way am i suggesting blasting and cruising is pathetic. I have many friends that compete and if your in the heavies or up its going to be hard to compete while dealing with the roller coaster. I get it. Just doesn't make sense to me why someone could stay on forever just cause they can't deal with looking a few pounds smaller at the weekend BBQ.

Fuck no.

I regret not being 20 years younger and having this info at my fingertips when I was running gear. But after 40 years of age I stopped cold, which was due to the info I found at my fingertips.

Who the fvck would want to be 250 -280 in there 40s?

I guess it depends on how tall you are. At 6'1, I can maintain 250 lbs without doing much of anything, and I don't feel like my body is significantly stressed because of it.

At 270 lbs I do feel a bit strained, but not too bad--no sleep apnea or anything like that. Still, I get what you're saying. Staying heavy as you approach 50 is not very wise from a health standpoint.

Last edited:
I regret not being 20 years younger and having this info at my fingertips when I was running gear. But after 40 years of age I stopped cold, which was due to the info I found at my fingertips.

Im 262 this morning and not using gear, Im in decent shape if I had gear I would be 272 and use a moderate amount of gear perhaps 750 mg of test. More than enough to have plenty of size and still be lean.
I'm 5'11.
And to be honest, the sickness drives me to want to be 280-290 etc...
Crazy.

live life with no regrets guys, like someone said earlier you could have walked a different path entirely had you not juiced the smallest things can make a huge difference :D

I was on for 10 years. Don't regret it even if TRT is my future now. Gear saved me from bad shit I did when I was younger.

I guess it depends on how tall you are. At 6'1, I can maintain 250 lbs without doing much of anything, and I don't feel like my body is significantly stressed because of it.

At 270 lbs I do feel a bit strained, but not too bad--no sleep apnea or anything like that. Still, I get what you're saying. Staying heavy as you approach 50 is not very wise from a health standpoint.

you are maintaning it with TRT and peptides I assume? how much do you think you could hold with completely being natural right now? also what is your current estimate BF%?

also, of course your body is gonna be stressed while holding 250 pounds. There is no way the additional 40-50 pounds will ease the stress, it is gonna increase it no matter what.

You'd have to be a f'd up person to be that big in your 40's. Either that or.............a 40 year old stallion of a manbeast.

you are maintaning it with TRT and peptides I assume? how much do you think you could hold with completely being natural right now? also what is your current estimate BF%?

also, of course your body is gonna be stressed while holding 250 pounds. There is no way the additional 40-50 pounds will ease the stress, it is gonna increase it no matter what.

I said I don't "feel" stressed. In other words, I am comfortable and without any of the issues that typically plague guys once they hit that weight, but that is because I am tall. 250 lbs is nothing on a guy who is 6'1 at 15% BF.

I got up to 230+ lbs drug-free in my first year of serious training...benched 405...overhead pressed 300, etc, etc. By the time I started using AAS, my motivation for wanting to be a BB'r had already waned significantly. By the time I hit my mid-20's, I knew I was not going to pursue BB'ing on serious level anymore.

I am reasonably certain I could have hit 250-260 lbs drug-free if I had wanted to, but I had no desire to continue putting in that kind of effort, so I stared using AAS, but I did so more out of curiosity and to be able to maintain an OK level of size without having to put in much effort, which I have been doing for about 15 years now. I got up to 280 lbs pretty quick, but then lost the last of my desire to get any bigger. I just didn't feel like eating like a BB'r anymore...and even training was beginning to become a chore.

I stopped training my legs completely in 2004 after a knee injury and never went back to training them after that, so I hit 280 lbs with basically no leg training--just upper-body. This was with me eating only twice daily and training only sporadically--maybe 1-2X a week, which is what I still do now.

Most of us have the potential to get pretty damn big if we do what it takes, but the problem is most guys either can't or don't want to do what it takes...or they lack the finances to do what it takes. For me, obtaining drugs have never been the issues, as I haven't paid for a single drug in many years, but I barely use anything--most of it just sits there and expires. Had I started using AAS in my early 20's with this kind of access, I would have taken full advantage of them, but by the time I got to them I was already on my way out of the sport, in terms of personal improvement.

Taking into consideration my height, frame, and other genetic factors, if I had used all the tools available, I am very confident I could have hit at least 320 lbs at around 10% BF. That may sound big to you, but it's really not that much for a guy with my height and frame, especially when eating, training, and using drugs like a pro BB'r. Before high school, which was before people started lifting, I was naturally the strongest and fastest guy in both my elementary and middle schools. I beat my 6th grade teacher in armwrestling, as well as the boss of the day-care center I stayed at when I was just 12 years old. I was not very big, but very lean, muscular, fast, and strong...and when I did start training I gained muscle very easily. I gained 64 lbs in my first year of serious training, 100% drug-free.

When I realized what would need to be done to have any kind of success in this sport, it really took the wind out of my sails...and besides, there is never a guarantee, so I lost the passion. Many years spent in addiction, and a heart attack along the way (rec. drug induced) didn't help matters, either. I had a lot of reasons for deciding not to pursue BB'ing on a personal level anymore. At this point, maintaining 250 lbs is very easy. I barely have to do anything--just eat a couple times a day and train each bodypart at least once every 2 weeks with a couple sets total and that's it. Like I said 250 is not big when you're 6'1 and 15% BF. I look decent at 280 lb and 15%, but even then, it's still not that big--nothing compared to a guy like Kai Greene, who is about 300 lbs and around 6% BF at like 5'8. I love BB'ing tremedously, but in a different way at this point in my life.

You'd have to be a f'd up person to be that big in your 40's. Either that or.............a 40 year old stallion of a manbeast.
fucked up how? I guess if you consider that big at 6' tall. I surely don't. And I don't think many people consider me big either. I have people ask me if I workout. Hell the other week a guy asked me if I weighed 230lbs. So I must not look very big. Just saying. Its all relative.

fucked up how? I guess if you consider that big at 6' tall. I surely don't. And I don't think many people consider me big either. I have people ask me if I workout. Hell the other week a guy asked me if I weighed 230lbs. So I must not look very big. Just saying. Its all relative.

So you are saying 6' 280 is not big?

I had this conversation with a kid in his early 20's (skinny hard gainer) a few weeks ago. I told him if I was to really think about it I would have not changed a thing with regards to steroids. I never took orals all the years I was on and I am very proud of that fact. What I would have changed was I would have never done 1 rep max lifts on the bench or go below 3-4 reps on any excersice, way too much opportunity for injury and I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and my knees are shot too. I also told him I would have warmed up more and really paid attention to the movements better as to avoid injury.

I was always a big kid in school, never touched even an amino in high school and I was a big lineman and lifting all tons of weight naturally. I was accused of doing steroids for years especially after one summer I gained 30lbs from just eating and working out every day (was getting ready for varsity football). Even during and after college all my friends would try to get me to admit to them what I was taking, but the truth was I never touched a thing. After 10 years of no stop working out, at the age of 23 I decided I wanted a change so I went from the size of a lineman to a lean special teams-looking punt return body...way too skinny. I became a cardio queen and really melted way too much fat off, (lost 80lbs) destroyed my thyroid and natural test level..didn't take drugs just way too much cardio and low calories/low fat. My test level was 87...my dr wanted to put me on testosterone which I refused. I eventually decided to take the plunge myself because I realized it was impossible with my genetics to be able to lose fat and keep muscle at the same time so I only took AAS when I dieted but ultimately year over year you end up gaining muscle by doing this. I had it down to a since when I would diet and lose 15-20lbs everyone though I put on 10lbs.

Now at 40 years old I only recently got back on again after being off for almost 11 years. I stopped for so long because the injuries were getting bad allover and pain when I lifted so going to the gym which was always fun for me was a drag and depressing feeling the pain on each movement I did. I would never go on a cycle unless my diet and training was 100% and for many many years it was not so I stayed clean for a VERY long time. Then getting into a high paced career and business and became super successful my priorities had changed ( I grew up) though I still worked out but at a fraction of the volume and intensity of years past. I was still around the same body weight but not as much muscle and more fat than years past. Interesting though because I would have phases of super motivation here and there and would go balls to the wall diet and training and man muscle memory is amazing, even natural I was about 85% away from what I looked like and size when I was juicing.

I had my 3rd shoulder surgery this past March and figured it was a good time as ever to get back on (after 11 years off) to help my recovery and start growing again....so I guess there was my legitimate excuse again to start up. Interesting thing is I am getting close to the best shape of my entire life and I am almost 41 years old. I have better motivation now which is odd and better will power/self control... I don't cheat late at night or binge anymore like I did in my 20's, my diet is on point 24/7. My natural test level is in the high 500's after all the years of AAS and all my other numbers are perfect. Just had a full work up and even just being off for 2 weeks the blood work was great, cholesterol was 152, BP is 110/170.

The other 1/2 of the reason I would not have changed my choice to juice is because being in the "game" like that you make new friends, go to new places, meet new people. I would go to the Arnold classic every year plus other shows in the NY/NJ area, it was like spring break for bodybuilders, banging hot girls who worked the popular supplement booths or even rather popular fitness/figure girls who frequented the popular magazines often. Hanging out with Nasser and other pros after the Arnold (he was a funny drunk) and then leaving with some hot chic that just competed....that shit was sick and my friends and I had a blast.

Of course others may not have been so lucky and their health may really have been comprised during their AAS run but I would have done just about all of it the same except maybe I would have done the blast and cruise method instead of coming off for so long..I probably would have gotten so much bigger but not sure health wise that would be smart.

We always did PCT back then and took a few months off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I said I don't "feel" stressed. In other words, I am comfortable and without any of the issues that typically plague guys once they hit that weight, but that is because I am tall. 250 lbs is nothing on a guy who is 6'1 at 15% BF.

I got up to 230+ lbs drug-free in my first year of serious training...benched 405...overhead pressed 300, etc, etc. By the time I started using AAS, my motivation for wanting to be a BB'r had already waned significantly. By the time I hit my mid-20's, I knew I was not going to pursue BB'ing on serious level anymore.

I am reasonably certain I could have hit 250-260 lbs drug-free if I had wanted to, but I had no desire to continue putting in that kind of effort, so I stared using AAS, but I did so more out of curiosity and to be able to maintain an OK level of size without having to put in much effort, which I have been doing for about 15 years now. I got up to 280 lbs pretty quick, but then lost the last of my desire to get any bigger. I just didn't feel like eating like a BB'r anymore...and even training was beginning to become a chore.

I stopped training my legs completely in 2004 after a knee injury and never went back to training them after that, so I hit 280 lbs with basically no leg training--just upper-body. This was with me eating only twice daily and training only sporadically--maybe 1-2X a week, which is what I still do now.

Most of us have the potential to get pretty damn big if we do what it takes, but the problem is most guys either can't or don't want to do what it takes...or they lack the finances to do what it takes. For me, obtaining drugs have never been the issues, as I haven't paid for a single drug in many years, but I barely use anything--most of it just sits there and expires. Had I started using AAS in my early 20's with this kind of access, I would have taken full advantage of them, but by the time I got to them I was already on my way out of the sport, in terms of personal improvement.

Taking into consideration my height, frame, and other genetic factors, if I had used all the tools available, I am very confident I could have hit at least 320 lbs at around 10% BF. That may sound big to you, but it's really not that much for a guy with my height and frame, especially when eating, training, and using drugs like a pro BB'r. Before high school, which was before people started lifting, I was naturally the strongest and fastest guy in both my elementary and middle schools. I beat my 6th grade teacher in armwrestling, as well as the boss of the day-care center I stayed at when I was just 12 years old. I was not very big, but very lean, muscular, fast, and strong...and when I did start training I gained muscle very easily. I gained 64 lbs in my first year of serious training, 100% drug-free.

When I realized what would need to be done to have any kind of success in this sport, it really took the wind out of my sails...and besides, there is never a guarantee, so I lost the passion. Many years spent in addiction, and a heart attack along the way (rec. drug induced) didn't help matters, either. I had a lot of reasons for deciding not to pursue BB'ing on a personal level anymore. At this point, maintaining 250 lbs is very easy. I barely have to do anything--just eat a couple times a day and train each bodypart at least once every 2 weeks with a couple sets total and that's it. Like I said 250 is not big when you're 6'1 and 15% BF. I look decent at 280 lb and 15%, but even then, it's still not that big--nothing compared to a guy like Kai Greene, who is about 300 lbs and around 6% BF at like 5'8. I love BB'ing tremedously, but in a different way at this point in my life.

thanks for the detailed answer. Slightly off topic, but you are one of the few guys i have huge respect for the knowledge, so i would like to learn your thoughts on one thing.

what do you think about AAS usage for a few years (then stopping), GH, IGF, peptides etc. usage can do in terms of changing genetic potential. I believe we are limited by some researches stating that once you use AAS and get the additional nucleis they never go back. I dont have certain opinion on hyperplasia but i believe peptides, gh, igf etc.. usage can increase genetic potential , the mass you can carry on your frame. So as you can see, i am wondering and trying to explore ways of increasing gentic potential. I believe it is possible with these but rarely we see someone with real knowledge talk about them. So i would be more than happy to see your detailed thoughts and hypothesis on these. :)

thanks

After doing it all these years and weighing the positives and negatives...zero regrets. It has improved life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131