over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who wishes now they hadn't juiced?

I guess it depends on how tall you are. At 6'1, I can maintain 250 lbs without doing much of anything, and I don't feel like my body is significantly stressed because of it.

At 270 lbs I do feel a bit strained, but not too bad--no sleep apnea or anything like that. Still, I get what you're saying. Staying heavy as you approach 50 is not very wise from a health standpoint.

Yes.

fucked up how? I guess if you consider that big at 6' tall. I surely don't. And I don't think many people consider me big either. I have people ask me if I workout. Hell the other week a guy asked me if I weighed 230lbs. So I must not look very big. Just saying. Its all relative.
Sounds like your 280 is sloppy of people wonder if you workout. A quality 280 is huge. If your strength went up zero.amd you gained 30 lbs you probably just added a ton of fat. Sorry too much focus on your weight. My brother doesn't lift and weighs a lot doesn't mean a thing.

So you are saying 6' 280 is not big?
what I look like at 280? No I don't consider myself big at all. Do I to someone who weighs 200 lbs? Well I guess so. But when someone who is smaller than me says "you're big as hell or you're huge" I don't really see that as being true. Just true for that person. Kinda like when an ugly chick tells you that you are good-looking. Does it really make you feel good-looking or feel like a compliment? It sure as hell doesn't to me.

Sounds like your 280 is sloppy of people wonder if you workout. A quality 280 is huge. If your strength went up zero.amd you gained 30 lbs you probably just added a ton of fat. Sorry too much focus on your weight. My brother doesn't lift and weighs a lot doesn't mean a thing.
I agree. Hell i have been on a gram since April. Gone from 272 to 287. Not much to show for being on 5 months. But I have missed more days in the gym than I have trained. Injury one after another. First it was my sciatica . Then now its my bicep tendon. My problem has always been just as soon as I get going good I get hurt somehow. I use very good form. Been in this game for 26 years really even though I did not work out from age 20 to 29. I know how to eat to. Its not rocket science. A lot of protein, a lot of carbs and a lot of heavy weights. Simple. I just have shitty genetics and feel like I would have just about been as well off to have never touched anything. Now I have been on for over a year and a half and know it will be utter hell if I come off. I am thinking about doing it anyway. Its not like it will really make any difference how I look. I will just be a smaller version of what I look like now. Because I can't get lean anyway.

I know how to eat to. Its not rocket science. A lot of protein, a lot of carbs and a lot of heavy weights. Simple. I just have shitty genetics and feel like I would have just about been as well off to have never touched anything. Its not like it will really make any difference how I look. I will just be a smaller version of what I look like now. Because I can't get lean anyway.

maybe read that like it wasn't you and tell me what this persons problem is....

Or this video might help

Dave Pulcinella - The Mindset of Failure: [ame]http://youtu.be/WPDU79Q81HM[/ame]

Only meant as constructive criticism, believe me I have done this myself more often than not. Its been awhile and I need to watch this myself.

Great insight in this to help everyone see thru their own bullshit. I need a daily reminder sometimes...

Last edited:
Sounds like you've spent too much time worrying about how much you weigh and how much you lift instead of how you actually look. It's easy to get caught up in the numbers game, but you need to find that balance between approaching bodybuilding as a science and an art.

You've been at this for a while so it's a bit surprising you haven't learned more about your own body and how it responds to different methods. You're plenty strong, so try changing up your training to find out what results in maximum hypertrophy for you. Change up your diet to get leaner. Everyone responds differently and you kind of need ADD/impatience to succeed, meaning try something for a few months and if it isn't working then change it up. If you do what you've always done you'll get what you always got. You need to create a plan with specific goals, then design your training around those goals. If you don't know where you want to go then how are you going to get there?

Most important though is get lean, yes it sucks because you appear smaller in normal clothes, but when you're at the beach/pool or wearing more flattering clothing you could be 30-40lbs lighter and look 10x more impressive. Good luck to you man and don't get so down on yourself, there's a hell of a lot worse things you could be doing with your time.

I agree. Hell i have been on a gram since April. Gone from 272 to 287. Not much to show for being on 5 months. But I have missed more days in the gym than I have trained. Injury one after another. First it was my sciatica . Then now its my bicep tendon. My problem has always been just as soon as I get going good I get hurt somehow. I use very good form. Been in this game for 26 years really even though I did not work out from age 20 to 29. I know how to eat to. Its not rocket science. A lot of protein, a lot of carbs and a lot of heavy weights. Simple. I just have shitty genetics and feel like I would have just about been as well off to have never touched anything. Now I have been on for over a year and a half and know it will be utter hell if I come off. I am thinking about doing it anyway. Its not like it will really make any difference how I look. I will just be a smaller version of what I look like now. Because I can't get lean anyway.

Quit lifting and join tennis.lifting is not your thing

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 6w697.jpg
    6w697.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 239
Sounds like you've spent too much time worrying about how much you weigh and how much you lift instead of how you actually look. It's easy to get caught up in the numbers game, but you need to find that balance between approaching bodybuilding as a science and an art.

You've been at this for a while so it's a bit surprising you haven't learned more about your own body and how it responds to different methods. You're plenty strong, so try changing up your training to find out what results in maximum hypertrophy for you. Change up your diet to get leaner. Everyone responds differently and you kind of need ADD/impatience to succeed, meaning try something for a few months and if it isn't working then change it up. If you do what you've always done you'll get what you always got. You need to create a plan with specific goals, then design your training around those goals. If you don't know where you want to go then how are you going to get there?

Most important though is get lean, yes it sucks because you appear smaller in normal clothes, but when you're at the beach/pool or wearing more flattering clothing you could be
30-40lbs lighter and look 10x more impressive. Good luck to you man and don't get so down on yourself, there's a hell of a lot worse things you could be doing with your time.
I have tried it all. Different routines, weights, rep ranges. I have found only heavy weights benefit me at all. The down side is injury's. When I train lighter I just get weaker. Does anyone get big doing 15 reps? Maybe. I can't. I think Branch said it best. "You want big muscles lift big weights. You want little muscles lift little weights". But that is a pro talking who has pro genetics. I think my frustration is my genetics which I know I can't do shit about. I do one-arm rows with 170lb dumbbells. But it doesn't really make my back any bigger than when I did 120's. Thats frustration. And working 10, 11 hour days with a 30 minute break isn't conducive to eating well. But I do the best I can.

My mother and I were talking the other day on her birthday, she turned 71.
I had made a joke by buying her a birthday card about getting old and decrepit.

She made the comment that after all the drugs I did that she would probably outlive me.
And to her I said, if I had never gotten into bodybuilding and therefore into anabolics that we would probably not be having the conversation we were having as I would have already been dead from drinking and narctics.
At age 18 I found myself in a prison and found weightlifting, I quit drugs and drinking on my own.
So I have no regrets, if I dont see 50 or 60, I look at it like I got 30-40 more years I wouldn't have had otherwise.

She made the comment that after all the drugs I did that she would probably outlive me.

And to her I said, if I had never gotten into bodybuilding and therefore into anabolics that we would probably not be having the conversation we were having as I would have already been dead from drinking and narctics.

At age 18 I found myself in a prison and found weightlifting, I quit drugs and drinking on my own.

So I have no regrets, if I dont see 50 or 60, I look at it like I got 30-40 more years I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Respect

I have often wondered what I would have done without the weights. I honestly think I would have blown my head off years ago. I care nothing for sports and that's basically what 99.99% of all men care about anyway. It amazes me sometimes how riled up guys get over sports. Amuses me really. But we all have our things. Hell I read about politics, science, technology and most anything dealing with history. Try attempting to have an intelligent conversation with a guy about any of that stuff who doesn't have the internet at his fingertips. Tends to be a short conversation.:D Greatest gift my Dad ever gave me. A genuine interest in the world around us and the things that happen in it which truly matter.

You grew up. So many never do.

you have a thread u started in april where u said u just recently got out of prison. so, if you were in prison again....looks like there's issues that juicing still hasn't solved.

you have a thread u started in april where u said u just recently got out of prison. so, if you were in prison again....looks like there's issues that juicing still hasn't solved.

Wow...that's a pretty shitty comment. You don't know Ajdos and we are a brotherhood of sorts here. There's no reason to say something like that when you know nothing about him or his life.:naughty:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws