over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tumor Found on Liver

mental, idk how to do the fancy quote thing you did but not sure how i feel about that as a means of treatment.

sure it could work as a treatment but i think it is far more applicable as a means of prevention.

i use a stupid amount of cannabis to treat my other issues, this is just one of the cool parts about this plant that most do not know so much about yet.

it is unfortunate that the legal and political aspects muddy the research waters the way they do.

mental, idk how to do the fancy quote thing you did but not sure how i feel about that as a means of treatment.

sure it could work as a treatment but i think it is far more applicable as a means of prevention.

i use a stupid amount of cannabis to treat my other issues, this is just one of the cool parts about this plant that most do not know so much about yet.

it is unfortunate that the legal and political aspects muddy the research waters the way they do.

Well anything that would show up in my system as marijuana is a definite no-go... I get drug tested quite a bit lol

Well anything that would show up in my system as marijuana is a definite no-go... I get drug tested quite a bit lol

that sucks....

but!

i can tell you how to take care of that too! lol!:D

i perfected the test passing while on probation.

im half kidding as i wouldn't want you to risk your job or anything.

it is very unfortunate that in the "information age" we have to deal with such ignorance. i feel like im talking to people who think the world is flat half the time!

:banghead:

i had a fatty tumor.....you read it right....HAD a fatty tumor

i was diagnosed dec 22nd....along with fatty liver disease, and a bunch of other ailments including one related to hepatitis

i immediately contacted the most intelligent/respected/hated athlete/supplement authorities in our world

on dec 29th i started dnp at 500mg crystal a day.....a few times i took 750mg or even a gram......dnp is ANTI-TUMOR and ANTI-CANCER.....think about it......if your cells are too busy trying to respirate they CAN NOT reproduce....there are many studies over the years and are being taking seriously RIGHT NOW looking into dnp anti-tumor/cancer capabilities

i also been drinking white tea like a madman....tea been shown to be anti-tumor anti-cancer

been injecting resveratrol daily, though now i backed off it a bit to only 300mg weekly

i been doing about 200mg a week pterostilbene too.............both ptero and ress have been shown in studies to fight tumors......google my friend.......i dont feel like posting up articles because the naysaying assholes here are always demanding proof......they can stop being so lazy and look themselves
(that is for all you anti-dnp assholes)

and finally.....CURCUMIN and LIPOSTABIL...........curcumin is really shown in study after study to be anti-cancer and anti-tumor......nuff said.....you should KNOW this by now.....inject 100-400mg DAILY for anti-tumor benefits

lipostabil.....i was injecting about 2ml lipostabil IM a day.....dont worry about flabjabbing.....if youre trying to attack fat in bloodstream (which passes liver) do it systemically.....lipostabil will EMULSIFY your fatty deposits

i am lucky enough to have curcumin suspended in lipostabil.......i inject about 200mg-300mg daily

last ultrasound shown my fatty tumor SHRUNK to almost nothing

on top of that i lost a ton of fat.....brought my bloodwork to almost perfect.....have less chronic pain....better skin and a harder dick

i am no doctor.....i am not suggesting you follow my protocol.....im just telling you what i did for ME

i was diagnosed dec 22nd....along with fatty liver disease, and a bunch of other ailments including one related to hepatitis

i immediately contacted the most intelligent/respected/hated athlete/supplement authorities in our world

on dec 29th i started dnp at 500mg crystal a day.....a few times i took 750mg or even a gram......dnp is ANTI-TUMOR and ANTI-CANCER.....think about it......if your cells are too busy trying to respirate they CAN NOT reproduce....there are many studies over the years and are being taking seriously RIGHT NOW looking into dnp anti-tumor/cancer capabilities

i also been drinking white tea like a madman....tea been shown to be anti-tumor anti-cancer

been injecting resveratrol daily, though now i backed off it a bit to only 300mg weekly

i been doing about 200mg a week pterostilbene too.............both ptero and ress have been shown in studies to fight tumors......google my friend.......i dont feel like posting up articles because the naysaying assholes here are always demanding proof......they can stop being so lazy and look themselves

and finally.....CURCUMIN and LIPOSTABIL...........curcumin is really shown in study after study to be anti-cancer and anti-tumor......nuff said.....you should KNOW this by now.....inject 100-400mg DAILY for anti-tumor benefits

lipostabil.....i was injecting about 2ml lipostabil IM a day.....dont worry about flabjabbing.....if youre trying to attack fat in bloodstream (which passes liver) do it systemically.....lipostabil will EMULSIFY your fatty deposits

i am lucky enough to have curcumin suspended in lipostabil.......i inject about 200mg-300mg daily

on top of that i lost a ton of fat.....brought my bloodwork to almost perfect.....have less chronic pain....better skin and a harder dick

i am no doctor.....i am not suggesting you follow my protocol.....im just telling you what i did for ME

Can you let us know who you contacted for your help?

bro just letting you know that you probably didnt have a tumor of your liver. 99% of the time what you are referring to is focal fatty infiltration of the liver. Looks like a mass but it isnt. Its just fat. So while all that stuff you did is interesting to say the least, really all ya had to do was eat healthier, drop some fat, do some cardio and it corrects itself. If it was a real tumor they wouldnt have followed it with an ultrasound....just saying.

What the OP has is not focal fatty infiltration.

bro just letting you know that you probably didnt have a tumor of your liver. 99% of the time what you are referring to is focal fatty infiltration of the liver. Looks like a mass but it isnt. Its just fat. So while all that stuff you did is interesting to say the least, really all ya had to do was eat healthier, drop some fat, do some cardio and it corrects itself. If it was a real tumor they wouldnt have followed it with an ultrasound....just saying.

What the OP has is not focal fatty infiltration.

Thanks brotha :)

Just waiting to hear back from the docs about how they want to proceed... This waiting sucks...

Thanks brotha :)

Just waiting to hear back from the docs about how they want to proceed... This waiting sucks...

Honeslty if I was in your shoes I'd ask for another mri really quick but this time protocoled with in and out of phase imagine. Pretty much what that does is it gets fat and water to null each other out and you get darker sign if there is microscopic fat. Lets say it all drops out then it's mostly likely an adenoma. And while that's still bad it's better then hcc.

If they are gonna do a biospy make sure it is ct guided. We can talk before so u know what to expect.

Honeslty if I was in your shoes I'd ask for another mri really quick but this time protocol with in and out of phase imagine. Pretty much what that does is it gets fat and water to null each other out and you get darker sign if there is microscopic fat. Lets say it all drops out then it's mostly likely an adenoma. And while that's still bad it's better then hcc.

If they are gonna do a biospy make sure it is ct guided. We can talk before so u know what to expect.

Yes, when I talked to the doc last she said it would be a a biopsy under CT....

I am a stress head, so the less I worry myself and just go with the flow, yet stay educated, the better.

Years ago my doctor was concerned about my raised liver enzymes. They did a scan on me and I was diagnosed as having a fatty liver.

Years ago my doctor was concerned about my raised liver enzymes. They did a scan on me and I was diagnosed as having a fatty liver.

Do remember what your AST (SGOT) & ALT (SGPT) we're? I recently had my BW done a month ago. The normal range is for AST is 0-40 and for ALT it's 0-44. My AST was at 101 and ALT was 58, but my DR said to me that due to not fasting and an intense workout I had the night before it could throw the numbers off.

I found it hard to believe that not fasting and an intense leg workout throwing my liver enzymes off this bad.

Last edited:

OK, I think doctors at one of the most highly regarded hospitals in the nation would be able to identify a fatty liver after an ultrasound, CT scan and MRI...furthermore, THERE IS A VISIBLE TWO INCH GROWTH HANGING OFF MY LIVER... yup, fatty liver...

Do remember what your AST (SGOT) & ALT (SGPT) we're? I recently had my BW done a month ago. The normal range is for AST is 0-40 and for ALT it's 0-44. My AST was at 101 and ALT was 58, but my DR said to me that due to not fasting and an intense workout I had the night before it could throw the numbers off.

I found it hard to believe that not fasting and an intense leg workout throwing my liver enzymes off this bad.

The only way to tell if it is training related is to have GGT levels taken. If GGT is normal it is training related. Typically alkaline phosphatase will be elevated with training as well...

My best wishes go out to you brother...best of luck getting through this. Hopefully this will be behind you by the time your wedding date comes around ;)

Thanks guys...

Just had the biopsy done. Still feeling a little loopy. No pain, just a little sore, but could be the drugs they put me on. They didn't knock me out completely but I couldn't feel anything.

They took 3 tissue samples and I'll have results in 3-4 days

Thanks guys...

Just had the biopsy done. Still feeling a little loopy. No pain, just a little sore, but could be the drugs they put me on. They didn't knock me out completely but I couldn't feel anything.

They took 3 tissue samples and I'll have results in 3-4 days

hoping and praying for good news bro.

try to stay busy for the next few days so you aren't sitting at home thinking about it, getting all stir crazy

I am praying for you.

I've posted some information about my recent health issues in other threads, but another member suggested I start a new thread to detail my experiences...

To start, I've been having GI issues since my teens. I would always have bouts of diarrhea and bloating. My liver enzymes were always slightly elevated. Nothing wild, but always a little above normal.

In 2012 my GI issues got real bad. I went through a period where I couldn't digest food properly for about 3 months and ended up losing about 40 pounds. Since then I've dealt with many ups and downs in my struggle to hold my weight and maintain health. It seems strange why I would still even want to be a part of an endeavor that required adding weight and muscle progressively, but training is something that I love and if I can find some solace in kicking my own ass day in and day out, I'll take it.

I know what many people may think, "Oh, it is from oral steroid abuse..." No, that is not the case. I never used AAS before being prescribed testosterone for my hypogonadism. Since then, I've only used orals twice, I ran anavar one time around 2013, experimenting with some different anavars to find a sponsor I wanted to run with and then again with Var Wars, which coincided with the competitions I was preparing for in 2014.

More recently, I have been having issues with lack of hunger, vomiting and general stomach discomfort. Since my family has a history of gallbladder disease, I went in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound found multiple lesions, and my liver appeared to be metastatic. This required a STAT CT scan, which I had done and this showed that my liver was not metastatic, but I had one large tumor, about 2 inches in diameter, with multiple small tumors. this was a good thing. The doctor was hoping that it was a hemangioma, but it did not appear to be that type or benign tumor.

I had an MRI done yesterday that was inconclusive as to whether or not the tumor(s) are/is cancerous. I am going to go in for a biopsy to see exactly what these tumors are and how to proceed.

This really comes at an unfortunate time. My fiance and I are about 2 months away from our wedding and this is really putting a damper on things. I am remaining very positive and hopeful that this is nothing serious, and if it is, I will deal with it as I've dealt with my health issues in the past.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this up as I am asking you to keep me in your thoughts as I move forward to determine what the tumors are and hope that no matter what, things will turn out just fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131