over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tumor Found on Liver

Good!

Training boosts the metabolism. A high revving metabolism helps fight cancer.

I'm just on HRT, she doesn't want me to come off just yet... Seriously? stop training? Shit, I went at this natty and competed for 7 years, WITH LOW TEST. I am inclined to say shove it up your ass if you think I am going to just throw in the towel.

I'll compete just on HRT... and will probably look pretty damn good...

Bro hopefully its not as serious as it sounds. you have had to overcome some hurdles already to follow ur passion. unfortunately you might have another to overcome but ur a tough individual and you have a good girl to help see ya through. you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. i wish you the best!

please keep us updated when ya can.

When is the biopsy scheduled for?

Thanks guys...

Just had the biopsy done. Still feeling a little loopy. No pain, just a little sore, but could be the drugs they put me on. They didn't knock me out completely but I couldn't feel anything.

They took 3 tissue samples and I'll have results in 3-4 days

hoping and praying for good news bro.

try to stay busy for the next few days so you aren't sitting at home thinking about it, getting all stir crazy

I'm not supposed to go to work tomorrow and a plumber is coming to fix the job my buddy did lol but I'll be aight...

Thank you!

I am praying for you.

I appreciate it Cortisol

Bro hopefully its not as serious as it sounds. you have had to overcome some hurdles already to follow ur passion. unfortunately you might have another to overcome but ur a tough individual and you have a good girl to help see ya through. you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. i wish you the best!

please keep us updated when ya can.

Just chilling brother... Pain is stabilized and definitely noticeable. They did one incision under my xiphoid process and from there went in and took 3 samples... It is a dull pain but not too bad

Thank you so much Press!

When is the biopsy scheduled for?

See above brother :)

Glad to hear its all done!

Try not to think about it. As soon as you hear please let us know. Lets hope its an adenoma or some weird FNH.

Keep up the positive state of mind! Always wishing you the best!!

Thanks I will talk with my DR about having the GGT levels taken. Also prayers are put in with the man upstairs for you. You seem to have a great positive attitude. Keep us posted brother.

Im assuming you are taking it easy but if not you need to be. They obviously went through your liver capsule and did the core biopsy. You probably have a small contained liver hematoma its normal but you need to relax.

I should also mention because i know you have still be training...dude if its an adenoma you may want to back off the training a bit given its size. I mean if that thing ruptures from increased intraabdominal pressure or from a barbell landing on it you wont make it to the hospital.

I know we will know more in like 2 days but please take it easy until we know more.

Keep up the positive state of mind! Always wishing you the best!!

Had a wicked walking session today lol felt like such a bad ass haha Just trying to keep some blood flowing because I get bored easy

Thanks I will talk with my DR about having the GGT levels taken. Also prayers are put in with the man upstairs for you. You seem to have a great positive attitude. Keep us posted brother.

Thanks brother

Im assuming you are taking it easy but if not you need to be. They obviously went through your liver capsule and did the core biopsy. You probably have a small contained liver hematoma its normal but you need to relax.

I should also mention because i know you have still be training...dude if its an adenoma you may want to back off the training a bit given its size. I mean if that thing ruptures from increased intraabdominal pressure or from a barbell landing on it you wont make it to the hospital.

I know we will know more in like 2 days but please take it easy until we know more.

Yes, taking it very easy... Probably taking 4 days off of training. But when I'm back to training, I'm back to training... If I was going to take it easy I'd take up golf...

We are pulling for you mentalflex!

Last edited:
We're all standing by, Mental.
Hopin, wishin, praying for the best outcome for you, Man!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear