over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Take a look at this 19 year old

You can't mistake genetics. 19 years old and looking like that... crazy. Just curious but does he use a lot of syntherol?

Let him know that we're all hoping for him to do well. The kid can definitely go places.

All the potential in the world!! Godd luck to him at both shows!!! :headbang:

Update: Austen was first call out, center stage in teen and open.

Austen won the overall Teen and place second in his class in the open. Not bad for his first show.

Wow that's insane, makes me wish I would have started that early. This Guy has some serious genetics though. Bright future for this one.

This is my friend Austin from the gym I go too. He is 19 and going in his first show. He will be going in the San Jose, then on to the nationals. I told him he needs to tighten up more for The Nationals, but look at his potential. You can't mistake genetics.

This kid looks great! AMAZING potential!

amazing for 19, but the oil or spot injections are throwing things outta wack for him, like in first pic the one tricep drops where the other doesnt, the one quad ect. but he will go far in this sport if he can stay healthy

perspective

Pesty . . . I know you know who Casey Viator is (you may have even met him) at the age
of 19 in 1971, he won the AAU Mr. America title, the youngest ever to do so. And he
won all the ‘best bodyparts awards’ (when they were giving out such things) except
abdominals, which he easy could have won but they could not give everything to one person.

Sadly Casey is no longer with us, died of a heart attack on September 4, 2013. He was
62 years old, overweight and out of shape. I got to know Casey and spent a fair amount
of time with him (there is a foto somewhere on PM of Casey and I). Young and innocent
come to mind when I think of him.

My point is that while your friend looks good, he has nowhere near the development
that Casey had 19. And I don’t know of anybody who has. My opinion. Plus, I will bet
that he is ‘taking’ 1/10 of what Casey took plus zero oil, plus he looks many years younger,
like an actual teenager, Casey that is.

That being said . . .

I am not raining on your friends parade, am not down on him (I am not like that) but some
perspective is useful at times like these . . . and you are right . . . not a bad placing for a first
show. Much applause on this end. Wishing him all the best moving forward.

Attachments

• casey mr america.jpg
    casey mr america.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 223
amazing for 19, but the oil or spot injections are throwing things outta wack for him, like in first pic the one tricep drops where the other doesnt, the one quad ect. but he will go far in this sport if he can stay healthy

He does not take syntherol or spot injections. Just bad angles.

Pesty . . . I know you know who Casey Viator is (you may have even met him) at the age
of 19 in 1971, he won the AAU Mr. America title, the youngest ever to do so. And he
won all the ‘best bodyparts awards’ (when they were giving out such things) except
abdominals, which he easy could have won but they could not give everything to one person.

Sadly Casey is no longer with us, died of a heart attack on September 4, 2013. He was
62 years old, overweight and out of shape. I got to know Casey and spent a fair amount
of time with him (there is a foto somewhere on PM of Casey and I). Young and innocent
come to mind when I think of him.

My point is that while your friend looks good, he has nowhere near the development
that Casey had 19. And I don’t know of anybody who has. My opinion. Plus, I will bet
that he is ‘taking’ 1/10 of what Casey took plus zero oil, plus he looks many years younger,

That being said . . .

I am not raining on your friends parade, am not down on him (I am not like that) but some
perspective is useful at times like these . . . and you are right . . . not a bad placing for a first
show. Much applause on this end. Wishing him all the best moving forward.

You know I like a lot of your posts, but why you even comparing him to Casey Viator? That just blew my mind. Cracks me is most of the guys on this board are taking more then him, but everyone got him figure out with Drugs. Unbelievable. By the way, I plan to take him under my wing and keep him healthy. I actually would love to see him go natural and compete in those shows. He would go far and last a lot longer. I can't however force someone to think like me.

:(

Ron,

You know how much I like you, my old friend, but frankly your post was absolutely uncalled for... who's to say TODAY what Pesty's friend will look like in 5/10 years? There are so many variables involved in this sport... so so so many.

Look at Dorian Yates at the same age... I'm sure you've seen many pics of him as a "skinny kid" (and he was already training back then)... Casey Viator would have smoked him too in a teen contest. Yet, years later, Dorian became a multiple Olympia winner... and Casey just faded away.

That kid Pesty introduced to us might have a HUGE room for improvement... whereas history showed that Casey pretty much maxed out in his early 20's. Each case is unique, you just can't draw up generalities from a single example.

BTW mad props to Austen for his win in the overall Teen and his second place in the open!!! :headbang:

apologies all around

Pesty,

My apologies for taking your post sideways. It was not about
comparisons while I made it that way and I should not have
speculated about things I know nothing about. I know better
than that. Sorry. No excuses; I just said some stupid, not well
thought out things.

That goes for you to JC.

alfresco

This is my friend Austin from the gym I go too. He is 19 and going in his first show. He will be going in the San Jose, then on to the nationals. I told him he needs to tighten up more for The Nationals, but look at his potential. You can't mistake genetics.
Congratulations, he is right on the money... amazing...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131