over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

Mine do the same. And they say "Dad, stop eating so much breakfast. Your tummy is too big!" :(
The biggest struggle will be eating enough because my little one always wants what I'm having. "Bite, bite daddy" lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agreed wholeheartedly.

I've also never competed because I've never been lean enough to step on stage. So this is kind of cool for me to treat it like a prep just to see how good I can bring myself in. Just something that will be cool to know I stepped up and did.

Absolutely man - I think you can get a good idea of how you respond to diet / cardio. This is a perfect way to gauge yourself and see how much time it will take to get into contest shape. Unfortunately I know that 12 weeks aint enough for me - :( - but I can get in a helluva lot better shape than I am in now!

When u make new thread on April 1st can u post link in this one?? Please

When u make new thread on April 1st can u post link in this one?? Please

Sure thing. Although I doubt you will miss it as it's going to be a sticky thread. It's nearly time... where's the peanut butter :D

Well my trainer just talked me into pulling the trigger on a competition June 4th and another on the 11th. Will be my first time competing and will use this contest as some extra motivation. Will have to do a little recomp after so it will be interesting to see where I am at when July rolls around.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

My leg has atrophied a little since surgery
And the last three weeks have been spent in physicsl therapy getting the nerves and mind to reconnect to the muscle

Monday things started firing on all cylinders and got connection and back and now I can actually squat again.

So if I can get back to the before pic with this contest I will be happy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's for everyone. Doesn't matter how many posts you have.

You pretty much have the perfect username for this contest!

Thanks! I'll need a lot more than 12 weeks to get back to where I want to be, but this is the motivation I need to get the ball rolling again. I've made a lot of changes recently in other aspects of my life (career, relationship, family), so this is the next step!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Okay guys, it's not like some of the prizes you've seen listed already, but we do want to participate. So put Muscle Research down for a tub of the new Pump Juice Extreme (just ask Elvia for an opinion on if you'll like it ;) ) for each of the top 5 and then $100 store credit for each of the top 3.

That'll get you some quality protein, more pre-workout or BCAAs, or support supps for all that gear you're gonna win ;)

Okay guys, it's not like some of the prizes you've seen listed already, but we do want to participate. So put Muscle Research down for a tub of the new Pump Juice Extreme (just ask Elvia for an opinion on if you'll like it ;) ) for each of the top 5 and then $100 store credit for each of the top 3.

That'll get you some quality protein, more pre-workout or BCAAs, or support supps for all that gear you're gonna win ;)

That's great matey. Thank you for sorting this out. Pump Juice Extreme is a great product. I will be taking some very soon :D

Where I am it's 5:30am on the 1st April so I have started the official contest :D That will give the US guys plenty of time to get things sorted. I will be posting my starting pics/log in the night as I need to sleep etc.

Please keep general discussion in this thread. It will make the judges job so much easier as all the pics won't be scattered over hundreds of pages.

Here is the link to the contest thread...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...uscle-transformation-contest.html#post2293936

Where I am it's 5:30am on the 1st April so I have started the official contest :D That will give the US guys plenty of time to get things sorted. I will be posting my starting pics/log in the night as I need to sleep etc.

Please keep general discussion in this thread. It will make the judges job so much easier as all the pics won't be scattered over hundreds of pages.

Here is the link to the contest thread...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...uscle-transformation-contest.html#post2293936

so we post our starting and ending pics in that thread?

this should be fun.

ill do the contest.. should help with motivation

so we post our starting and ending pics in that thread?

this should be fun.

ill do the contest.. should help with motivation

Yes. I have gone over all the rules etc in the opening post in that thread. So just read it all and you will know what to do.

This is a big thing but I didn't sit down and plan anything so sort of just been going with the flow and it's all common sense. But when writing that opening post I realized that thread will be ridiculous by the end if guys chat etc. Even with small contests it's hard to find the starting and end pics and details the judges need. So I will likely have the title of this thread changed slightly (discussion thread added to it). That way all the discussion can be placed in here and the pics with linked logs in the main thread.

It should be great for motivation. I am going to diet properly for the first time in my life :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131