over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom...schedule 1

not surprised...

I take kratom with cimetidine(Tagamet)and it makes it so strong.
for me...no different than hydrocodone...

ive been walking around hammered on this shit for close to a couple years...

I just woke up from a sweet post-workout nod...

oh well...not the first time ive gone thru withdrawl...

Kratom is the only reason i kicked my Oxycontin/heroin addiction.

Sure, Kratom is physically addicting if abused but even then the wds are a walk in the park compared to others.

I really thought we were in the clear when FL overturned the ban and kept it legal...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been away for a while and just saw this. Holy crap. I got my doses down to about 6 to 8 g's a day. One tea spoon morning to get motivated. One in the afternoon and one for bed. Coffee just doesn't work for me any more. And have severe anxiety issues when I even think of going to bed. I swear to God !

lol....there is mad rush on all the sites right now...

everybody putting that last order in...

probably gonna be a lot of people scammed across sites as demand will far outweigh supply, powders probably will get cut and then something altogether different will be sold till people catch on.

and how many people died this week from heroin laced with fentanyl?:(:banghead::naughty::cool:

and how many people died this week from heroin laced with fentanyl?:(:banghead::naughty::cool:

My uncle is a coroner and he says around here they are lacing it now with some elephant tranquilizer that is even more powerful than fentanyl. I think he said its like 20x more than. People are dropping like flies around here. Its so bad that the police are now pushing that drug that can counteract that kind of overdose, forget its name. I guess just about anyone can get it now and don't think you even need a script. THey just want people to stop dying.

I was watching a documentary type show and this heroine dealer would lace one bag with fentanyl so someone would overdose and probably die so that other heroine users would know the brand was strong and flock to it.

My uncle is a coroner and he says around here they are lacing it now with some elephant tranquilizer that is even more powerful than fentanyl. I think he said its like 20x more than. People are dropping like flies around here. Its so bad that the police are now pushing that drug that can counteract that kind of overdose, forget its name. I guess just about anyone can get it now and don't think you even need a script. THey just want people to stop dying.

Narcan/naloxone: blocks opiate receptor.

Last edited:
I was watching a documentary type show and this heroine dealer would lace one bag with fentanyl so someone would overdose and probably die so that other heroine users would know the brand was strong and flock to it.

That's insane but totally believable.

elephant tranquilizer that is even more powerful than fentanyl. I think he said its like 20x more than. People are dropping like flies around here.
this is false. it is an elephant tranquilizer but its the same as fentanyl just a different branch. i read an article in the paper this weekend talking about all of the od's in a concentrated area. all are linked to this drug.
the story said the drug is 20x's stronger than morphine.

Saw that. It was Drugs Inc. Messed up...

the fda couldnt get it banned. maybe this time...
im seeing on kratom forums its a temporary ban by the dea which is what the fda tried and was stopped by the aka.
but, big pharma has deeper pockets than the aka.
im stocking up either way.

this is false. it is an elephant tranquilizer but its the same as fentanyl just a different branch. i read an article in the paper this weekend talking about all of the od's in a concentrated area. all are linked to this drug.
the story said the drug is 20x's stronger than morphine.

He mentioned how fentanyl is 20x stronger and I think I got the number wrong. Whatever the newer drug lacing the heroine we are seeing in this area is, it is many times stronger than fentanyl. This is coming directly from the county coroner, a man that has been practicing now for over 40 years. He knows what he is talking about. He has done the autopsies himself. He says he has to do some of these cases each week. He also has to testify in court many times too. He was also a practicing pathologist. Ive done autopsies with him.

Nice research. I hadn't read your post before I mad my response. I don't come on here and state things unless I have a pretty good idea that I am right. I respect this board and its members too much to do that.

WOW, from the article:

New Drug Named Carfentanil
•10,000 times stronger than morphine
•100 times stronger than Fentanyl
•Used as an animal tranquilizer

If you do the math: fentanyl is 100x stronger than heroin, and carfentanil is 100x stronger than fentanyl.

No wonder people are overdosing. This shit put like 80 people in the hospital over one night. The police are begging people to get that narcan if they know a user. Luckily nobody died that one night because the life squads were very efficient. People die each week though and that's just one county. As a coroner, all he can do is keep on doing autopsies and document the destruction.

Last edited:
Speaking of lacing...

Is it possible that some dealers might be lacing their kratom with other substances for greater effect?

Nice research. I hadn't read your post before I mad my response. I don't come on here and state things unless I have a pretty good idea that I am right. I respect this board and its members too much to do that..

you may still be stuck in the 80s sir.....but this is correct.

:D

One got busted a couple years ago for adding tramadol to their Kratom which results in deaths.

Its people like that who ruin it for everyone. Too bad people have to act like that. Risky for the consumer in this case.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyzz1711
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131