over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Family awarded 11 million for mother who died from kratom overdose

OK brother, just, sometimes I see something that makes me wonder how I could possible be perceived in such a way. I never get this kind of hostility face-to-face.
If you spoke to me "face to face" the way you have to me in this thread, you would receive hostility from me. Therefore, something tells me that you speak very differently in person.

If you spoke to me "face to face" the way you have to me in this thread, you would receive hostility from me. Therefore, something tells me that you speak very differently in person.
I meant to say "on this board", not "in this thread".

I meant to say "on this board", not "in this thread".
Thanks for the clarification, I forgot what you were on about. Sorry, I think "Mitrazapine" is a sleazy product. I don't think you'll kill anyone with it, I think you'll create at least some addicts to it, and virtually all of these users will have a low free-androgen index (opioid-related endocrinopathy) as a result of your giving it to them, all under the auspices of its being a health/sleep supplement.

Go ahead and launch into a multiple-paragraph vitriolic defense about how everyone is responsible for what they put in their bodies and only fools don't understand what they ingest/administer. At the end of the day, they'll rely on your reputation, (deceptive) marketing, and a basic desire to find a solution to their woes (e.g., insomina), but you will give them this dirty dope, however weak.

Thanks for the clarification, I forgot what you were on about. Sorry, I think "Mitrazapine" is a sleazy product. I don't think you'll kill anyone with it, I think you'll create at least some addicts to it, and virtually all of these users will have a low free-androgen index (opioid-related endocrinopathy) as a result of your giving it to them, all under the auspices of its being a health/sleep supplement.

Go ahead and launch into a multiple-paragraph vitriolic defense about how everyone is responsible for what they put in their bodies and only fools don't understand what they ingest/administer. At the end of the day, they'll rely on your reputation, (deceptive) marketing, and a basic desire to find a solution to their woes (e.g., insomina), but you will give them this dirty dope, however weak.
DISCLAIMER: NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT

just wondering if this (in bold) is a concern for AAS users

DISCLAIMER: NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT

just wondering if this (in bold) is a concern for AAS users
In long-term kratom users, opioid-related endocrinopathy can manifest as sexual dysfunction when at TRT doses because of profound SHBG elevations. But on blast, especially with nonaromatizable AAS that are known to potently reduce SHBG, sexual function is generally OK/enhanced especially with sufficient testosterone in the mix.

In long-term kratom users, opioid-related endocrinopathy can manifest as sexual dysfunction when at TRT doses because of profound SHBG elevations. But on blast, especially with nonaromatizable AAS that are known to potently reduce SHBG, sexual function is generally OK/enhanced especially with sufficient testosterone in the mix.
Ok, thankyou for the reply

Thanks for the explanation. I am a heavy Kratom user (about 40 grams/day) for many years now. I personally don’t have a problem with my SHBG. My last bloodwork using 20mg/day of test cyp had my levels at 31.5 (range 19.3-76.4). Are there any other concerns with opioid-related endocrinopathy beside raised SHBG? Thanks

Thanks for the explanation. I am a heavy Kratom user (about 40 grams/day) for many years now. I personally don’t have a problem with my SHBG. My last bloodwork using 20mg/day of test cyp had my levels at 31.5 (range 19.3-76.4). Are there any other concerns with opioid-related endocrinopathy beside raised SHBG? Thanks
That's good. It's a trend, so it does not occur in every person. I have had guys that suffer from this because of long-term kratom use on par with yours. I get guys that are fucked up; and don't see all the guys that are OK.

There are indeed other effects that might (or might not!) arise for you as a result of your kratom use, in the form of: ↓peak LH & FSH (hypofunction of the HPG axis), ↓DHEAS (I am not sure if this reflects decreased sulfation of DHEA but no change or increases to the free DHEA fraction) & ↓adrenal cortical secretion & ↓ACTH (which can also cause decreased libido and appetite, increased thirst and urination).

That's good. It's a trend, so it does not occur in every person. I have had guys that suffer from this because of long-term kratom use on par with yours. I get guys that are fucked up; and don't see all the guys that are OK.

There are indeed other effects that might (or might not!) arise for you as a result of your kratom use, in the form of: ↓peak LH & FSH (hypofunction of the HPG axis), ↓DHEAS (I am not sure if this reflects decreased sulfation of DHEA but no change or increases to the free DHEA fraction) & ↓adrenal cortical secretion & ↓ACTH (which can also cause decreased libido and appetite, increased thirst and urination).
I've certainly had it in the back of my head. I started kratom up again a couple years ago (I use VERY little compared to what I hear out there). This was my compromise for my spine issues... they don't want to go the surgery route yet, and no other treatment has helped yet.

I try to take as little as possible, but it's daily. Libido is definitely not great. I'm actively tapering down the dose to see how little I can get away with. It's interesting to hear about some potential mechanisms for the libido loss, as I couldn't get a straight answer. Always heard about the effects on T but weren't sure if they were relevant to a guy who is on TRT (and high normal free T).

I've certainly had it in the back of my head. I started kratom up again a couple years ago (I use VERY little compared to what I hear out there). This was my compromise for my spine issues... they don't want to go the surgery route yet, and no other treatment has helped yet.

I try to take as little as possible, but it's daily. Libido is definitely not great. I'm actively tapering down the dose to see how little I can get away with. It's interesting to hear about some potential mechanisms for the libido loss, as I couldn't get a straight answer. Always heard about the effects on T but weren't sure if they were relevant to a guy who is on TRT (and high normal free T).
I understand the motivation to seek opioid analgesia for spinal problems. I do think that they should give you a pain management treatment plan that is satisfactory, that you should adhere to and follow through on your part as well, and that they'd be very concerned about the use of kratom, but not cut you off from treatment for it. You could bring up with them exactly what you tell me here, that the sexual dysfunction is apparent and you're reducing your dose diligently. Be transparent and get a hold of this thing. There'd be nothing worse than deteriorating spinal health in combination with deteriorating substance abuse for your future prospects of adequate pain management.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131