over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom...schedule 1

already cut my dose to half in just a few days...with not much discomfort

and today I can tell that im gonna be able to dose less frequently...

ive kicked a few times in my life...different opiates...and kratom aint shit.

to make it schedule1 is just ridiculous...

That's great that it's not too rough tapering down for you.

Lol at Mikes post being political talk but South America for me. Yea it's kinda worse except if you stay out of people's way and keep to yourself, which I do already if I can have my weights, food, and some fuck time, you can pretty much do whatever you want and no one will bother you

lol
first time I actually felt "free" was in south America... lol

to be honest mixed bag....
but fuck living in the states! lol

tons of irony in all this but the simple truth is we are free no wear...

sad to see such idiocy over another plant.

next time you are outside think of the audacity of the whole thing as you walk on the grass or whatever... limiting access to freakin PLANTS!!!

what is the world coming too??

idk what to say without being political.

the thing is legality is not always what its cracked up to be, we should just focus on accepting things and reducing potential harm.

going to jail, being arrested, court, legal shit... all SUPER harmful. it is super profitable though... not for you, but... :lightbulb:

I find it sad that we continue to think so in the box and accept such clearly failed ideology in all ways on this subject.

in all seriousness this board and its members have done some decent things when ppl were in need. donations n what not. would be great if we could put more combined effort into stopping or changing what we know is harmful and working to create a better world for us n those that follow.

im always down for that.

I wish more were.:(

lol
first time I actually felt "free" was in south America... lol

to be honest mixed bag....
but fuck living in the states! lol

tons of irony in all this but the simple truth is we are free no wear...

sad to see such idiocy over another plant.

next time you are outside think of the audacity of the whole thing as you walk on the grass or whatever... limiting access to freakin PLANTS!!!

what is the world coming too??

idk what to say without being political.

the thing is legality is not always what its cracked up to be, we should just focus on accepting things and reducing potential harm.

going to jail, being arrested, court, legal shit... all SUPER harmful. it is super profitable though... not for you, but... :lightbulb:

I find it sad that we continue to think so in the box and accept such clearly failed ideology in all ways on this subject.

in all seriousness this board and its members have done some decent things when ppl were in need. donations n what not. would be great if we could put more combined effort into stopping or changing what we know is harmful and working to create a better world for us n those that follow.

im always down for that.

I wish more were.:(

that

thanks jj...

why didn't you do it that way???why cold turkey???

I dropped from 50 grams to 10 grams by tapering.
At that point I dropped it totally and felt like ass for a month.
It's been 3 1/2 months and my energy is slowly coming back.

I dropped from 50 grams to 10 grams by tapering.
At that point I dropped it totally and felt like ass for a month.
It's been 3 1/2 months and my energy is slowly coming back.

So you quit before this news even came out. And man you were taking a good amount I can imagine that sucked coming off. I'm about to have to not looking forward to it at all..

My view point is i think all drugs should be legal to use in the confines of your own home as long as it doesnt hurt someone else. Cant fucking take care of your kids because you are spending money on drugs (all types) then i am against that, or if your under the influence and you hurt someone accidentally or if you fucking OD and then come to my damn ED and expect free care then im against all of that.

HOWEVER,

given the current laws ( most of which i am against but not all) , the MOA, sides effects i am not against or should i say surprised by it being scheduled as such. I am more personally against the scheduling of AAS then I am anything working on opoid receptors centrally.

Again if everyone could just use whatever they wanted responsbily and not cost other people to pay for there own issues, take care of their kids or negatively affect others then that would be great. I have seen people addicted to kratom and I have seen it really hurt some people. Given the current laws of this county without others being changed then id have to not be against this legislation. Im probably the only one here who thinks that and im ok with that...its an AAS board not a kratom one.

ive given my opinion of this. i tried kratom when it was presented as a "pre work out". i loved it. used it to get through some big weight pr's succesfully. then i used it as a "pre social" event, i loved it, had some gret times, met some great people took away any social anxiety. then i used it as "ore work", i loved it. made me feel focused and productive. then i had to increase my dose. agin, and a gain etc. then i realized i was depending on it to get through the day. i hated it. came off twice. when doing so i felt like absolute shit for about 2 weeks both times. its now been 3-4 months since ive used it. i wont do it again.

I know a ton of people are pissed by this decision. I highly recommend you sign the petition that we are all sending to the white house. It's worth a fight for our rights!!!!!

The DEA and no government agency should'nt be in charge of scheduling drugs. Maybe doctors or the public. There's absolutely no science behind this decision other than, "it could be synthesized and/or we just don't know enough about it!" And let's not forget, they couldn't even prove ephedrine was bad for you but still, we can't buy it. There will be no winners. Such a shame, a very cool plant like the coffee plant. I don't feel bad after stopping but then I don't do anything every single day, even pre workouts. If it's common sense you're talking about, it's probably not the government LOL.

So you quit before this news even came out. And man you were taking a good amount I can imagine that sucked coming off. I'm about to have to not looking forward to it at all..

I thought I was dying for 6 months. I was getting my will in order.
Turns out I was just addicted to Kratom, etizolam, and carisoprodal.
I feel great now like I have a 2nd chance at life.

I thought I was dying for 6 months. I was getting my will in order.
Turns out I was just addicted to Kratom, etizolam, and carisoprodal.
I feel great now like I have a 2nd chance at life.

damn!! I have a friend who takes a lot of kratom. do you think it was mostly the kratom you were hurting from? how would you recommend getting off? she was thinking keep dropping her dose. but lets be honest that is not easy? I would appreciate any ideas from you or anyone. thank you

when dose the withdrawal kick in. If i go a day without I dont feel anything expect wanting to use it.

damn!! I have a friend who takes a lot of kratom. do you think it was mostly the kratom you were hurting from? how would you recommend getting off? she was thinking keep dropping her dose. but lets be honest that is not easy? I would appreciate any ideas from you or anyone. thank you

I would drop the dose 5% per day for 20 days and add coffee

when dose the withdrawal kick in. If i go a day without I dont feel anything expect wanting to use it.

I didn't notice much when tapering it slowly. It was when I went from 10 grams to zero at once that it sucked! I dropped from 50 grams to 10 slowly and was just a little cranky.

This really sucks to hear. I love the Zen Blend and it has been a go to for me during high stress/work environments...

Might be better off though considering my dose needs to keep increasing and this stuff has became another Bill for me.

Kratom addiction exposes the individual to the same risks as any other opiate. That goes for any drug which works via the opioid receptor.

Kratom addiction exposes the individual to the same risks as any other opiate. That goes for any drug which works via the opioid receptor.

Its just not nearly as harsh as other opiates as long as you are using PLAIN LEAF. That said - there are tinctures and certain true enhanced blends that will LITERALLY keep you up and unable to stop moving for days. Its brutal - as bad as the harshest of the hard..

Over the last 15 years I have seen tons of people get off plain leaf and most have had little to no major W/D. But tapering down to 1-2 grams a day is the key. At that point its mental and not truly physical.

I do think this is a wonderful plant and I truly believe that used responsibly its not only not any worse than coffee - I believe there are health benefits of the plain leaf.

Doesn't really matter what this Martian think though does it - lol

Its just not nearly as harsh as other opiates as long as you are using PLAIN LEAF. That said - there are tinctures and certain true enhanced blends that will LITERALLY keep you up and unable to stop moving for days. Its brutal - as bad as the harshest of the hard..

Over the last 15 years I have seen tons of people get off plain leaf and most have had little to no major W/D. But tapering down to 1-2 grams a day is the key. At that point its mental and not truly physical.

I do think this is a wonderful plant and I truly believe that used responsibly its not only not any worse than coffee - I believe there are health benefits of the plain leaf.

Doesn't really matter what this Martian think though does it - lol

^^^^ THIS

its nowhere even on the same planet compared to oxy....or subox.
or H......

sub and oxy ARE THE WORST.....your sick for 6 months...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131