over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom...schedule 1

you may still be stuck in the 80s sir.....but this is correct.

:D

I wish I hadn't sold my parachute pants in a garage sale. I would still be trying to wear them!

I put an order in to try it before I decide if I want to stock up or not lol

Don't think you have that much time man...bulk orders from everybody and sellers getting rid of last of their stock. Orders ASAP I would think...

I put my order in yesterday. Just waiting for a response.

It could just be me but this seems oddly reminiscent of when they banned the original k2 a few years back.. I'm sure some science people will find a way to skirt the ban and synthesize some new, barely legal kratom substitute

It could just be me but this seems oddly reminiscent of when they banned the original k2 a few years back.. I'm sure some science people will find a way to skirt the ban and synthesize some new, barely legal kratom substitute

The k2 was a synthetic substance.. Kratom is just a dried leaf.. It would take allot of work to synthesize the alkaloids in Kratom.. And it probably would not even remotely a safe alternative

Move where bro? The rest of the world is in much worse shape lol.

Lol at Mikes post being political talk but South America for me. Yea it's kinda worse except if you stay out of people's way and keep to yourself, which I do already if I can have my weights, food, and some fuck time, you can pretty much do whatever you want and no one will bother you

The only thing prohibition changes is who people get the drug from. Why not regulate it and tax it? Instead we will be making no tax money off it, wasting tax money to enforce the new laws, and people will still be using kratom.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

The only thing prohibition changes is who people get the drug from. Why not regulate it and tax it? Instead we will be making no tax money off it, wasting tax money to enforce the new laws, and people will still be using kratom.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Excellent post!

See bold above: They're not trying to get a different result. They are going to get exactly what they want.

The k2 was a synthetic substance.. Kratom is just a dried leaf.. It would take allot of work to synthesize the alkaloids in Kratom.. And it probably would not even remotely a safe alternative

Good point, although I don't think safety has ever been a cause for concern in that business lol

Pretty sure that last SNL skit, "Heroin AM," was about Kratom.
The average soccer mom getting her morning fix. Like Heroin with energy!

See bold above: They're not trying to get a different result. They are going to get exactly what they want.

Agreed 100%.

When everyone signs up for Obamacare during this years enrollment period, realizes their premiums are jacked up 30% or more, natural alternatives like Kratom start looking really good. This is a preemptive strike from the top.

The highest revenue producing "customer" is the one who is "alive and smoking."

Individual states need to legalize it.......no different than what is going on with Marijuana

Marijuana will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act. USA TODAY

(Photo: Spencer Platt, Getty Images)
Marijuana advocates who hoped the cascade of states moving to legalize medical marijuana would soften the federal stance on the drug faced disappointment Thursday as the Drug Enforcement Administration announced it will keep marijuana illegal for any purpose.

Marijuana will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Substances in Schedule 1 are determined by the Food and Drug Administration to have no medical use. States that allow marijuana for medical use or legalize recreational use remain in defiance of federal law.

remember the days when the US actually followed the constitution and the federal government needed a constitutional amendment to ban substances? like alcohol...

Individual states need to legalize it.......no different than what is going on with Marijuana

Marijuana will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act. USA TODAY

(Photo: Spencer Platt, Getty Images)
Marijuana advocates who hoped the cascade of states moving to legalize medical marijuana would soften the federal stance on the drug faced disappointment Thursday as the Drug Enforcement Administration announced it will keep marijuana illegal for any purpose.

Marijuana will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Substances in Schedule 1 are determined by the Food and Drug Administration to have no medical use. States that allow marijuana for medical use or legalize recreational use remain in defiance of federal law.

But importation will still be illegal. And growing it in this country seems difficult from what I hear.

already cut my dose to half in just a few days...with not much discomfort

and today I can tell that im gonna be able to dose less frequently...

ive kicked a few times in my life...different opiates...and kratom aint shit.

to make it schedule1 is just ridiculous...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity